Certain locations don't load: Stuck on Map loading 100%
Hey everyone,
I'm new here and installed Le Bot 8.4 for the mac. I wanted to use it to farm ether storm rep but whenever I try to do /join etherwardes my screen freezes at: Loading Map 100%. I've tried going to arcangrove and other places but it keeps freezing at Loading Map 100%. I tried emptying my cache and deleting my history but nothing seems to work. But when I use Safari instead of Le Bot I can go to arcangrove and etherwardes just fine.
Anybody know what's wrong? Thanks for any help!
Edit: So I tried logging in with another account from Safari and my main account from Le Bot. On my screen for Safari it shows my character as loaded but on Le Bot it has the Loading Map 100% thing. Does that mean anything?
I'm new here and installed Le Bot 8.4 for the mac. I wanted to use it to farm ether storm rep but whenever I try to do /join etherwardes my screen freezes at: Loading Map 100%. I've tried going to arcangrove and other places but it keeps freezing at Loading Map 100%. I tried emptying my cache and deleting my history but nothing seems to work. But when I use Safari instead of Le Bot I can go to arcangrove and etherwardes just fine.
Anybody know what's wrong? Thanks for any help!Edit: So I tried logging in with another account from Safari and my main account from Le Bot. On my screen for Safari it shows my character as loaded but on Le Bot it has the Loading Map 100% thing. Does that mean anything?


I got into arcangrove and have started botting
Can't wait to see my rep in the morning! Seriously THANKS