Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Post NEXON HAS CROSSED THE LINE TIME TO BOYCOTT

I belive that Nexon has gone far beyond fail. This can no longer be discribed as another nexon fail, its somthing completley different. They are now treaspassing into our personal things like files and our internet history. They might as well have out bank info on a silver platter. Who guarantees you that they are not capable of this. 2 accounts banned because of me visiting mpgh already. If they find mpgh in your history say goodbye to your account. I call upon the members of mpgh to unite and toghether stand against nexon and watch as it burns in its own grave of Fails. For enough is enough, ans tomorrow will bring a new game along with it. Lets pray to Dave our mpgh god to bless us all with a new more honerable game which we can enjoy without prosecution. We must go forth now and face a new feuture without Combat Arms. Part with our hard earned ranks so we can reclaim what was ours. Freedom

-HeavyCalibre10-
    [IMG]https://i1018.photobucke*****m/albums/af301/HeavyCalibre/HeavyCaliber.jpg[/IMG]

Hey you see that littel medal?
    down on the left of this post, click it
    and you will have cheese (and maybe some marijuana)

Thanks
    InPrivate Browsing has a use now!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    InPrivate Browsing has a use now!
    What's that? sounds like an actual browser rather than a term o_O
    Anyway, boycotting Nexon wouldn't get far, as there's always some random kid out there who is willing to buy NX, and imagine thousands of those kids (that we have so kindly named no-lifers). That wouldn't end well.
    Also, maybe we can just create sites that have viruses on them and then put them in our history, so when Nexon tries to check the site at least one of their computers is infected?
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    Where'd they all go?

Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
    What's that? sounds like an actual browser rather than a term o_O

its on internet explorer (i use firefox, so I dont care about it, but i know about it) when you enable it, IE doesnt cache anything, doesnt record any history, save any passwords, or remember anything that you typed into a text box.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    its on internet explorer (i use firefox, so I dont care about it, but i know about it) when you enable it, IE doesnt cache anything, doesnt record any history, save any passwords, or remember anything that you typed into a text box.
    Oh yay. Time to go on IE then.
    -maybe later-
    Anyway, thanks for the help, now I'll just go on this site on IE.
    Respect List
    Where'd they all go?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I agree DAVID, close ALL Combat arms sections, and everyone stop playing CA!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Any proof of this? Or were the bans because of hacks, in game gm actions, etc. I've personally been a member in some form of this site longer than Combat Arms which I only DL'd on Aug 11th of this year. One account was suspended after legitimately taking it to SFC2 under 1 week but I did the same to another and it's fine. No power leveling for both. Just hxc fireteaming. The first account should be unbanned soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Any proof of this? Or were the bans because of hacks, in game gm actions, etc. I've personally been a member in some form of this site longer than Combat Arms which I only DL'd on Aug 11th of this year. One account was suspended after legitimately taking it to SFC2 under 1 week but I did the same to another and it's fine. No power leveling for both. Just hxc fireteaming. The first account should be unbanned soon.
    The short way of saying it : Your history doesn't matter.
    And it doesn't. I quoted this for truth, I brought my legit to CSM2 and nothing has happened, and I visit this site every day. Heck, I leave it on when I play Combat Arms so I can talk with you people. Because you are just that awesome
    Respect List
    Where'd they all go?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    And it doesn't. I quoted this for truth, I brought my legit to CSM2 and nothing has happened, and I visit this site every day. Heck, I leave it on when I play Combat Arms so I can talk with you people. Because you are just that awesome
    lol I didn't think so. Something must have been done to be banned. My first account got too much attention ranking so fast and the name was ROUGHS3X which did the trick. My other is zZDirtNapZz and it's a better account now but still... ranked too high too quick without power leveling but the IGN is appropriate at least. Most they could have on me is ban dodging.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    lol I didn't think so. Something must have been done to be banned. My first account got too much attention ranking so fast and the name was ROUGHS3X which did the trick. My other is *********** and it's a better account now but still... ranked too high too quick without power leveling but the IGN is appropriate at least. Most they could have on me is ban dodging.
    Probably not a good idea to post your IGN here, just to be safe.
    You never know...
    Respect List
    Where'd they all go?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fulfilled For This Useful Post:

ubernova123 (11-25-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Probably not a good idea to post your IGN here, just to be safe.
    You never know...
    Aside from the bankrolls of NX I store on those 2 accounts I have nothing to lose. I had my accounts listed in my sigs for a while. But that got too cluttered.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Guyz, guyz, what you are saying is absolutely pointless. Then what do you want nexon to do. Kiss your as-ses and tell you to continue hacking. Remember that, in the beginning, when you were going to install the game itself, you had to read through a license agreement, which you agreed to without even glancing at it. Have a look at it. According to it, you agree to allow hackshield to browse your computer files and other personal data to prevent unfair means of gaming. And you guyz agreed to that without reading. So Nexon cannot be blamed. Another thing, we know that, Nexon has a cash system called NX points and its used in the blackmarket. There are many people out there who buy NX, so that they can play CA in a special way with special weapons. What's the use of all these special items, if we hackers use V.I.P's as well as public hacks to xploit the game and win for ourselves. Nexon has to be loyal to the ones that has bought their NX points. And i'm not gonna stop playing CA, neither will i stop hacking. Coz i like both. If you guys want to quit playing the game just because they dont allow hacking the go on. Do it. Maybe if there was no NX cash system, the nexon wouldn't have been so strict. If you dont believe me, try installing CA again and read through the agreement, you have agreed to many of the wildest things you've never have dreamed of.
    3 Cheers to CA,3 Cheers to MPGH.net.
    What i wanna say is, when Nexon bans your account 2 time, make another one, change your usual method of hacking, and try to take revenge againt nexon, by hacking again. And finally you'll be successfull and you will know how HS can detect your hack. So you can escape being banned. Like corndog said, most of the browsers now have something called In-Private browsing or in google chrome its called Incognito window. When you browse the internet in this mode, nothing gets saved in your PC like history,cookies,forum data etc. Try that!
    And have fun! I was not being rude. Just trying to help you out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Nexon is buyin shit off my bank acc

Aha! that's where $120 went off too! Are you saying nexon fucked my bank account too? Im missing $120 off my $2000, and theres no history of a dam payment! Is nexon truly taking over the internet? WDFZ?

Thanks
    How do you minimize CA? When I do Alt+Tab, it wont let me open CA again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thats not the point. Thyere still invading privacy. Even though in theit TOU it says they can do so i still don't agree. And yes my two accounts (noob accounts) got banned right after that patch. even so the process itself is killing my computer. My computer cant even handle opening up my computer any more. CA lags to the point of unplayable. Maybe its time to just let combat arms go. Let the little kids who love to spen REAL money on things they cant even touch have their fun. If all of mpgh quit. that would be a large portion of it. OR even better. > Every 1 get on CA but dont buy any NX this would increase their servers power intake and make them lose money faster. Lets kill nexon tills there no more left of the pathetic excuse of a Fail.

BTW put this in your siggy if you agree.
    link: https://i1018.photobucke*****m/albums/...alibre/RIP.jpg
    Last edited by HeavyCalibre10; 09-11-2009 at 10:58 PM.
    [IMG]https://i1018.photobucke*****m/albums/af301/HeavyCalibre/HeavyCaliber.jpg[/IMG]

Hey you see that littel medal?
    down on the left of this post, click it
    and you will have cheese (and maybe some marijuana)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast