Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Exclamation [SHOP] Lvl 57 Founder Account w/ Vampire + SS | Lots of Rare Redeem Codes

Hey there, I am here to sell some stuff I am in possession with, I have over 200 Alpha accounts that I will be selling over the next few weeks, I have complete control over all, emails are verified to me etc.

Each account comes with a 1 year membership, minimum, no this isn't a scam or anything I will provide complete proof.
    I will not provide names of accounts until sale as they are likely to be banned otherwise, members with over 300 posts I will tell via PM.

Accounts for sale:
    Level 57, Founder, VERY Rare/Original Name, Starsword, Alpha Pirate (10), Beta Berserker (10), Vampire (10), Naval Commander, Frost Reaver 08, Golden Starsword, 13 Months of Membership and 9100 ACs.

h t t p : / / i . i m g u r . c o m / f V c B 2 C P . p n g
    h t t p : / / i . i m g u r . c o m / b Q S 4 Q t p . p n g

Price: £80 BIN or best offer

Redeem codes for sale:
    Chicken Cow Codes x18 - £15 per code
    Chronomancer Codes x18 - £15 per code
    Cardclasher Codes x18 - £10 per code

Payment Methods
    Less than 300 posts: Bitcoin ONLY
    300 or more posts: PayPal or Bitcoin
    Last edited by XenonAQW; 02-21-2014 at 02:59 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XenonAQW For This Useful Post:

macAARONii (02-21-2014),nearz94 (03-10-2014),snc09 (06-16-2014)

Thanks
    Sigh, the payment methods listed require a card. ._. Looks like I won't be getting the codes that I wanted, but eh, good luck with this bud. :P But if you're taking any other payment methods which don't involve card payments, I'd like to buy a Chronomancer and Cardclasher code, thanks. c;

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imatrythis View Post
    Sigh, the payment methods listed require a card. ._. Looks like I won't be getting the codes that I wanted, but eh, good luck with this bud. :P But if you're taking any other payment methods which don't involve card payments, I'd like to buy a Chronomancer and Cardclasher code, thanks. c;
    What other methods were you thinking? You can't really buy stuff otherwise :S

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XenonAQW View Post
    What other methods were you thinking? You can't really buy stuff otherwise :S
    Eh, I can't pay with card or use anything that's related to it since I obviously don't have one (such a newb ;[), but I'm guessing you live in the UK as I do! (Idk why my flag is Angola '-'). Due to this, I don't know if you're familiar with "Ukash", which is basically a cool payment method in which many stores and stuff accept (including AE if you want to go along those lines). I can't explain myself much, but it would be helpful if you had Skype? xD We can talk about a payment method which both of us would be familiar with, so PM if you have Skype/want to do it, thanks anyway. ;3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imatrythis
    Eh, I can't pay with card or use anything that's related to it since I obviously don't have one (such a newb ;[), but I'm guessing you live in the UK as I do! (Idk why my flag is Angola '-'). Due to this, I don't know if you're familiar with "Ukash", which is basically a cool payment method in which many stores and stuff accept (including AE if you want to go along those lines). I can't explain myself much, but it would be helpful if you had Skype? xD We can talk about a payment method which both of us would be familiar with, so PM if you have Skype/want to do it, thanks anyway. ;3
    I can't accept Ukash, for the simple fact that they won't reply to my activation emails, cash in the mail would be fine, yeah I am in the UK, however obviously it'd be hard for you to trust that, but I can meet you in game to sell it etc, I have no reason to scam since my main account is perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Noprayer
    You should take a picture of your char page's inventory so we can see all the items,
    also you can put pictures in attatchments if you can't post links yet then ask for a minion
    to approve them.

You also need to post in-game proof, a picture of you saying your MPGH's account in
    chat. I'll just throw a number out there since no one has bid on this yet, you're saying for
    it to start at 80 Euro's. I'll give you 50 USD for the account.

Also, posts don't matter for being trusted or not, if you want someone to buy this account
    on this site you'll need to go through a middleman or no one will make a deal with you due to
    scamming.
    Didn't feel a need to post the char page one, as it does narrow down the accounts for AE to look into it and ban them after the trade happens, that's also why I didn't provide an exact date of upgrade expiration. The images I have shown have the main items that would be of anyones interest anyway.

In-game proof, I don't NEED to post, it's not necessary but if buyers want to see that, then I guess I will post it, I don't use the account so I logged into it and just took a quick screenshot.

A post requirement, in my opinion, would count. It's not all down to trust, but rather narrowing down from "dud" accounts, made by AE to look through these forums, believe me they do it, it's not some urban myth in the community. I wouldn't scam either as I've mentioned above, I have no need to so you'd have to take my word for it and I wouldn't trust a middle man as lots of people run off with stuff, I can use an escrow system for bitcoin payments though and they only release the coins after they receive the accounts. I'm actually one of the most trusted members of the AQWorlds hacking community and have been running under a new alias, as the current one to stay out of AE's scopes as I developed one of the most successful private servers there were. I obviously can't get anyone to vouch for me under this name, however if needed I can contact some people who know me as my original name, you will have heard of them so it would be complete proof. Anyway, I'm rambling on, I want to get rid of the account simple as and your offer is $50, not £50 (POUNDS, GBP), there is a big difference in exchange rate for that so it matches no where near it, it's less that half of the buy it now price, looking for a more serious offer thanks.

Thanks
    Hehe, that would be complicated to mail cash, would be so much hassle. xD But as I said bruh, you got Skype? We can message easier since this site lags me. ._.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

You should take a picture of your char page's inventory so we can see all the items,
    also you can put pictures in attatchments if you can't post links yet then ask for a minion
    to approve them.

You also need to post in-game proof, a picture of you saying your MPGH's account in
    chat. I'll just throw a number out there since no one has bid on this yet, you're saying for
    it to start at 80 Euro's. I'll give you 50 USD for the account.

Also, posts don't matter for being trusted or not, if you want someone to buy this account
    on this site you'll need to go through a middleman or no one will make a deal with you due to
    scamming.

Last edited by Original; 02-21-2014 at 10:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I would like to buy the two class codes.
    Do you have skype?

Thanks
    I would be very interested in buying a chronomancer and chickencow code but im wondering how did you get 18 man? also what payments would you accept for them?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by creednation1 View Post
    I would be very interested in buying a chronomancer and chickencow code but im wondering how did you get 18 man? also what payments would you accept for them?
    I have a repository of codes I obtained a while ago, I've used all for myself, selling the remaining and I can get more of different codes too soon. I accept Bitcoin mainly, but will allow PayPal if you gain my trust.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I would just like to vouch for this guy right here, Just brought card clasher code. Easy payment no hassle and the code worked fine.
    Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Bro @XenonAQW Congrats for having 11 replies and 150+ views in 17 hours!! And you got a vouch, Plus you just joined!!!
    [IMG]https://static.techspo*****m/articles-info/625/images/11.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://static.techspo*****m/articles-info/625/images/1.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AQW Trader View Post
    Bro @XenonAQW Congrats for having 11 replies and 150+ views in 17 hours!! And you got a vouch, Plus you just joined!!!
    Thanks, I was a very popular member of the AQWorlds hacking community among CEF, CF and Trilliux in the past, you may know my name if you were there, however I'm under a new one. I'm completely legitimate and will have a LOT more to offer, very soon. Please contact me ASAP if anyone wants to buy, these codes are going quickly over Skype, I'll update the amount remaining later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Whats your skype??
    [IMG]https://static.techspo*****m/articles-info/625/images/11.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://static.techspo*****m/articles-info/625/images/1.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    is it still for sale because i want to buy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast