Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Warning to anyone who get's into realmmods private server! [Make This Sticky please]

Hi guys I was head dev on realmmods private server somehow I figured out that the owner of the server is staeling your money, after I told this into the form he deleted it so donator wouldn't chargeback , he's lying about how much money he get's and blabla bla to resume he 's taking a huge about of the donation for his personal uses and he will close the server whenever he gets enough of money if you are a donator I highly recomand
    you to go to paypal website under this ! [Check for paypal Chargeback ! You'll find out]

I know im not supose to post links but this is important to something about it before you get scammed, I will report this to my local police departement!

Thanks
    Not sure if this is off topic or not but not really sure how your local police department can do anything about this .

The richest man is not the one who has the most but the one who needs the least.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Oh. Previsible.
    Alde is Alde is

Thanks
    He has the complete authority to shut down his server at any time he chooses, whether you donate or not.
    In all honesty, he has the full right to give you nothing in return for donations because you are donating.

A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause. -Wikipedia

You are not purchasing anything, you are giving him money because you either:
    A) Enjoy the server.
    or
    B) Wish to help the server improve.

Unless his donation terms of service includes "I will not and never will I spend any donation I receive on my own personal gain, and will only use your money to improve upon the server." or something along those lines, there is literally nothing we or a police department can do because no laws, rules, or ToS' are being broken.

Also this is not getting a sticky.
    Post in the correct section next time as well, or you're getting an infraction.
    Last edited by Raple; 02-23-2014 at 12:48 AM.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (04-21-2014),Alde. (02-24-2014),donran (02-23-2014),dthnider (02-24-2014),Lovroman (02-23-2014),realmmods2014 (02-24-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    He has the complete authority to shut down his server at any time he chooses, whether you donate or not.
    In all honesty, he has the full right to give you nothing in return for donations because you are donating.

A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause. -Wikipedia

You are not purchasing anything, you are giving him money because you either:
    A) Enjoy the server.
    or
    B) Wish to help the server improve.

Unless his donation terms of service includes "I will not and never will I spend any donation I receive on my own personal gain, and will only use your money to improve upon the server." or something along those lines, there is literally nothing we or a police department can do because no laws, rules, or ToS' are being broken.

Also this is not getting a sticky.
    Post in the correct section next time as well, or you're getting an infraction.
    Actually, if he was using the paypal donation system he actually did break some rules. Money earned via the Paypal donation system is meant for strictly non-profit.
    If he manually went through the donations, you can't do shit.

Thanks
    Sorry about this guy he's a complete moron, He told people he was co owner and banned the kind donators of realmmods because of his own agenda then when i banned him for it he flapped one because i told him i may have to close the server because of his actions.

Luckily we won't be closing He can phone the police for all i care, They can't do squat. All donations were used for bettering the server and VPS costs.

P.S He calls himself a Dev lol he couldn't code me a simple XML so i let him do maps because i felt sorry for him

P.S.S The server costs are all payed now, Even after this stunt LOL. So don't worry about your ranks