Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Roxas Final Work, Hackers Vs Hackers Guide

Alas roxas leaves MPGH, he told me on Xfire to post this for him. Good bye Roxas! He will lurk around but he dare wont post D:

i didnt make this its roxas and he told me to post it for him

Roxas’ Hackers Vs Hackers Game play guide (including hacks)
    By: roxas

Hackers Today: Chammers, Aimbotters

Hacker guide will contain:
    Info
    Tips
    Tricks
    Sniper tips
    Guide on how to tell hacker and and what hacks they are using.
    Hack Downloads (if you need hacks its in the bottom)

Hacker versus:
    (Sorry VIP hackers are not included because I never had one and when ever I am against one I get pwned XD)
    Chammer Vs Chammer, aimbotter
    Aimbot Vs Chammer, aimbotter
    Chammer aimbotting speed hacker Vs Chamming aimbotting speed hacker
    More combination but I cant do it all might be on the next V2

Chammer vs Chammer, aimbotter

Ship:

In the ship if your Chamming and your against a Chammer then what you want to do is go the boxes don’t let any of your body be visible to the Chammer so when you look in he wall you can see him coming jump crouch but stay on your spot and he will try to shoot because you tricked him on thinking that your going to tank him then when he shoots at a wall and he comes in shoot his chest and it increases the possibility on getting a headshot and you will kill him more easily but if he doesn’t fall for that trick you try camping in the base and use a sniper (awm best on this) and wait for him too come on the side vent in your base and make sure your in the middle because he might go to the boxes to kill you but when he comes down aim at the third step or second step in the stair and you can kill him or her with 1-2 shots and if they pass through the boxes move left and right and move back and try to shoot him with a pistol and it works all the time and this will tip will also work on people that don’t hack and another thing you can do is when you snipe from your base like wait for him to come out and after 4 seconds kill him because he will not expect it. Or get your gun and tank just make sure that you have cover. And last tip if you’re against a Chammer be more pro than him!!! When you fighting against Aimboters always try to cover your body but not in the boxes Chammers give more more skill than a aimboter so when you snipe from your base best please is the cargo creates the huge one and when you use the chamms to find him and kill him you will kill him a lot of time and after he realize that he is getting pwned he will try to throw a grenade so look out for it in Ship when you have Weapon hack its kind you annoying because of water but because full because the grenade might kill you and you can tank aimboters but you might die a lot.

Mexico:

In Mexico when your against chammers they usually throw grenades make sure you have Weapon chamms on so wean you see him about to throw a grenade Snipe him use your chamms to kill find him but be careful because the chamms flicker  so you cant see them all the time but if you have box hacker its easyer its easy to spot them. A thing you can do if your in the top floor is make him follow you and when you see him coming with your chamms you canthen when you go to that red dark room and he is about to go in stop and tank him he will be shock because he will not see it coming but you cant do this all the time because your going to get killed. When your on the GR and your enemy is in the BL go to the base and when you killed him befor he responds go to the big bloder cubes and go to the opposite and make sure he follows you and when he is following you going around it throm a grenade at your foot and that will kill him.
    Snipe aimboters but make sure your in the bridge thing so you have protection on your body.

Train:

When your against a Chammer in this Place the best place you can be is near your base so when they are coming they can see you and what you need is good timing tanking a chammer when you’re a chammer is good when you do it in right timing you will know when it’s the right time becausehe is already turn on you so maybe jump him by going up a box XD and killing him to make it easyer jump and crouch it’s the best way to tank. And if you’re an aimboter you have to be quick when you see him coming run to the nearest cover like a wall or make one of your team mate go near him and that’s when you strike and kill him. Train is good for sniping best use is AWM or a the Dargon AWM because 1-2 kill and dargon because very fast fire rate and make sure that your in a good spot where your body cant be seen so an aimboter cant kill you a chammer cant hit you much but if you see a chammer crouch and slowly move to the side you crouch. The Best spot for me in train when your fighting a hackers is the Real train where the boxes are.

Monaco:
    WARNING: This is one of my favorite place to go so beware XD muahahahahaha!!!

Ok if your on this map if your against a chammer you would want to go to the restaurant Thing in the map

Hacks used:
    speed
    chams
    aimbot

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoJustice For This Useful Post:

Lawliet Ryuzaki (09-12-2009),Lolerz56 (09-12-2009)

Thanks
    Roxas is banned the day after he adds me because I 'needed at least 1 friend'.
    Meh. >_>
    Respect List
    Toxin
    Reeciboi
    Epicfailur3

https://tiny-rex.mybrute.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    oh god i just hate everyone

and thats a decent guide

the best is when in fortress map you stand in the middle room/walkway thing and stand behind one of the wooden crates and aimbot, resulting in 51-12 and like all of them are through wall kills

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Cool guide!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123