Thread: Rust Radar

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy92 View Post
    Even when I put the window in minimal, the map is not on top while playing ! Excuse me for my english
    It's not a true overlay, just a topmost window. Have to run the game in windowed mode for that to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Arturiana View Post
    not working for me win 8.1 64 bit WinPCap installed. I am using cracked Rust. Version of the 17 February 2014 it doesnt detect my capture device
    Does it detect any capture devices, or is that box blank, and what is the name of your actual device?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I can't see the map.All I see is darkness.But I can switch to settings and log.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by clockwork235 View Post
    It's not a true overlay, just a topmost window. Have to run the game in windowed mode for that to work.

Does it detect any capture devices, or is that box blank, and what is the name of your actual device?
    its blank. i cant to anything in the field. and there are no capture devices to select. My capture device is :"Realtek PCle GBE Family Controller"
    Hope you can help me

Thanks
    It does not display the names using the December version and it i ran it b4 the game start

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by basketms View Post
    I can't see the map.All I see is darkness.But I can switch to settings and log.
    Under Settings, can you select a capture device. If so, what are the names and which one is selected?

its blank. i cant to anything in the field. and there are no capture devices to select. My capture device is :"Realtek PCle GBE Family Controller"
    Hope you can help me
    Try two things, if you don't mind.

First install Wireshark (Google for download, I can't post links). When you run it, see if it properly displays capture devices. This will help me tell if it's a WinPCap proplem or a PCap.net problem.

Second, run regedit and change HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\NPF\Start to value 0x03. Reboot and run the radar with admin rights.

Quote Originally Posted by thu2468 View Post
    It does not display the names using the December version and it i ran it b4 the game start
    What is the December version? Are you having this problem on all servers, or just on one in particular?
    Last edited by clockwork235; 02-24-2014 at 12:44 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to clockwork235 For This Useful Post:

Arturiana (02-24-2014)

Thanks
    Now, would I be correct in saying, because it is simply a packet sniffer, none of the anti-cheat systems can actually detect it. This is so long as none of the packets are modified at all.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyjim123 View Post
    Now, would I be correct in saying, because it is simply a packet sniffer, none of the anti-cheat systems can actually detect it. This is so long as none of the packets are modified at all.
    I'd not make that assumption just because VAC can examine things outside of the game process. I image Garry could too, if he wanted.
    Last edited by clockwork235; 02-24-2014 at 01:03 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to clockwork235 For This Useful Post:

Arturiana (02-24-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by clockwork235 View Post
    Under Settings, can you select a capture device. If so, what are the names and which one is selected?

Try two things, if you don't mind.

First install Wireshark (Google for download, I can't post links). When you run it, see if it properly displays capture devices. This will help me tell if it's a WinPCap proplem or a PCap.net problem.

Second, run regedit and change HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\NPF\Start to value 0x03. Reboot and run the radar with admin rights.

What is the December version? Are you having this problem on all servers, or just on one in particular?
    Thank you now its working. I just ran Wireshark then made a live capture started the radar and bam the radar showed the capture devices xD Thank you very much

Thanks
    Thank you now its working. I just ran Wireshark then made a live capture started the radar and bam the radar showed the capture devices xD Thank you very much
    Cool thanks for letting me know. I'll look into that problem for the next build.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to clockwork235 For This Useful Post:

Arturiana (02-24-2014)

Thanks
    I think I may have gotten VAC banned from this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Nice release man !

Thanks
    ok i tried it on the lasted version but some names i see on the map and some dont

Thanks
    found trojan horse in it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I get an error messege :
    at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.TransformNodes (XamlReader xamlReader, XamlObjectWriter xamlWriter, Boolean onlyLoadOneNode, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Boolean shouldPassLineNumberInfo, IXamlLineInfo xamlLineInfo, IXamlLineInfoConsumer xamlLineInfoConsumer, XamlContextStack`1 stack, IStyleConnector styleConnector)
    at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReade r xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
    at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlR eader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
    at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
    at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
    at 9.InitializeComponent()
    at 9..ctor()
    at A.a(String[] a)
    and my stack trace is :
    at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.TransformNodes (XamlReader xamlReader, XamlObjectWriter xamlWriter, Boolean onlyLoadOneNode, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Boolean shouldPassLineNumberInfo, IXamlLineInfo xamlLineInfo, IXamlLineInfoConsumer xamlLineInfoConsumer, XamlContextStack`1 stack, IStyleConnector styleConnector)
    at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReade r xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
    at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlR eader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
    at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
    at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
    at 9..ctor()
    at A.a(String[] a)
    please help i have WinPcap installed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hardygamer69 View Post
    I get an error messege :
    at 9..ctor()
    at A.a(String[] a)
    and my stack trace is :
    at 9..ctor()
    at A.a(String[] a)
    please help i have WinPcap installed
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=800054
    this tool will help you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast