Thanks

Quality of my local weed

Have you guys ever had a joint that would sag immediately and it is truly impossible to even light it i literally have to hold it straight.
    The worst part is that it's the only weed i can get in my neighbour hood so I have to take a taxi to Barra which is some miles away (pain in the ass) come back after 50 minutes of How you doin with the dealer so i can atleast get something that i can light. When i get home i turn on greatful dead and just lazy mode the rest of the night without even getting high. Im just smoking a pointless joint. Joints like those make me question that weed is a gateway drug. It makes me want to quit drugs.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    Have you guys ever had a joint that would sag immediately and it is truly impossible to even light it i literally have to hold it straight.
    The worst part is that it's the only weed i can get in my neighbour hood so I have to take a taxi to Barra which is some miles away (pain in the ass) come back after 50 minutes of How you doin with the dealer so i can atleast get something that i can light. When i get home i turn on greatful dead and just lazy mode the rest of the night without even getting high. Im just smoking a pointless joint. Joints like those make me question that weed is a gateway drug. It makes me want to quit drugs.
    I once had that experience. Just didnt have to go to other place because I only had that weed there. Definitely not pleasant.
    Hope I'll never experience the same again ...
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I've honestly never had that experience. I've been pretty fortunate with my weed, never been able to get the shitty weed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Goddamn is it that bad? We have loud in my area and I only use pipes, I swear bruh 2 hits and a nigga gone.
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!

PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170