Visual Basic Express Edition i downloaded this program i install it now

Thanks
    the program is now runing what to do first

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by vacsucks View Post
    the program is now runing what to do first
    Get a book and read up on the basics on the language you chose, BTW What language did you chose?

Thanks
    i chosed vb.net and i do not have instructions book

no progress beacuse iinstalling miscrosoft visual basic takes forever and secondly it expires of 39 days i an tired of finding crack any other free programs which does not need cd key
    Last edited by Lovroman; 03-05-2014 at 09:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    no progress beacuse iinstalling miscrosoft visual basic takes forever and secondly it expires of 39 days i an tired of finding crack any other free programs which does not need cd key
    Piratebay.
    i chosed vb.net and i do not have instructions book
    I can't help you in any way with that language.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Code:
    vb.net filetype:pdf
    Should help you..

Thanks
    ok i installed Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Express activated it now i gotta start learning that program

i dont know what to do i cant find any tutorials anywhere how you can start making vac bypass

i will not read any instructions they dont tell how to start making vac bypass i want to make vac bypass from instructions straightly

i cant even open dl lfile in visual basic
    Last edited by Lovroman; 03-05-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    ok i installed Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Express activated it now i gotta start learning that program

i dont know what to do i cant find any tutorials anywhere how you can start making vac bypass

i will not read any instructions they dont tell how to start making vac bypass i want to make vac bypass from instructions straightly

Obviously.
    If there was a tutorial, then there would be a whole shitton of VAC bypassers.
    It would require a lot of knowledge how game works in the background..
    Obviously, again...That way you could open any .DLL in VB and edit it, but you can't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

SO you dont want to learn how to actually write anything you want a tutorial on something that is very difficult to program with not even a basic understanding of how to code or even the language you are going to write said program in.... good luck with that .... if it was that simple dont you think there would be thousands of free VAC disablers out there ... oh wait I implied you think

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Slaytanic For This Useful Post:

the viper (03-05-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    SO you dont want to learn how to actually write anything you want a tutorial on something that is very difficult to program with not even a basic understanding of how to code or even the language you are going to write said program in.... good luck with that .... if it was that simple dont you think there would be thousands of free VAC disablers out there ... oh wait I implied you think
    Well, If i got to be 100% Honest its the way i got into it, Distiny gave me a source with notes, and lovro helped me learn, both of which i'm grateful. I had 0.01% knowledge at that point. But for something more complicated (like this) would not be for me with the knowledge i have so far.

Thanks
    If its possible with previous IW titles, its definitely possible with Ghosts. Regardless if theres no dedi servers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

Well, If i got to be 100% Honest its the way i got into it, Distiny gave me a source with notes, and lovro helped me learn, both of which i'm grateful. I had 0.01% knowledge at that point. But for something more complicated (like this) would not be for me with the knowledge i have so far.
    I should have not said he wants to learn to start off my post, it was a misrepresentation of what it appears he is trying to do. This guy just wants to copy/paste a VAC disabler/bypass and that's a pretty rich goal for a first project.

Especially since he has no interest in actually learning
    The difference being Sammy that you set out to do something attainable to start out. Something that was well documented and the community was already doing so that you could learn to write things on your own.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to learn and getting help to get started, everyone has been there.

But expecting to go to the moon without even wanting to learn to put the spacesuits pants on?

Yes it is an exaggeration but you get the point ;-P To accomplish such a goal requires at least being willing to learn some of the fundamentals
    Last edited by Slaytanic; 03-05-2014 at 07:30 PM. Reason: cleaned it up a bit formatting wise

Thanks
    If you wanna code, take basic coding classes online. Like on youtube. There are decent coding tutorials on youtube. I made my own color aimbot for a lot of games just from these tutorials.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If you don't want to be VAC vanned, don't cheat
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    I should have not said he wants to learn to start off my post, it was a misrepresentation of what it appears he is trying to do. This guy just wants to copy/paste a VAC disabler/bypass and that's a pretty rich goal for a first project.

Especially since he has no interest in actually learning

The difference being Sammy that you set out to do something attainable to start out. Something that was well documented and the community was already doing so that you could learn to write things on your own.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to learn and getting help to get started, everyone has been there.

But expecting to go to the moon without even wanting to learn to put the spacesuits pants on?

Yes it is an exaggeration but you get the point ;-P To accomplish such a goal requires at least being willing to learn some of the fundamentals
    You got that right indeed, A C&P tut you wont find, all you shall find is small pieces of code that you can learn from and sow them together to a working program. But you must be willing to take the time to understand and learn. I reccomend this guy to get some source from distiny and start playing around with it to get an insight of what it actally looks like.

Dont mind spelling And grammar, its a big text to write on my phone.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast