Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot3242 View Post
    Because if McCain would have died in office, we woulda' been stupid with Palin. Obvious answer is obvious =p
    Well lets check your logic, oh look he's still a senator.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm just coming out with this I really don't like old people or republicans so Obama won by default.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    I'm just coming out with this I really don't like old people or republicans so Obama won by default.
    ~
    can you even vote?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    Quote From Times

\

i don't know if this has already been replied to but thats because money not worth anything anymore "from a certain stand point anyway"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

can you even vote?

My mother votes for me...
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You want reasons?Here are some reasons:
    BUSH-REPUBLICANS DESTROYED AMERICA, AND OBAMA IS DOING A GREAT JOB FIXING IT

Between Jan 20 2001-2009 under Republican’s policies and leadership:

Unemployment doubled from 4.2% to 8.2%
    National debt doubled from 5.7 trillion to 10.6 trillion
    Yearly budget went from a 236 billion surplus to a 1.2 TRILLION deficit (a 1.4 trillion drop)
    Dow Jones plunged 25% from to 10,587 to 7949
    Gasoline tripled from 1.44 to 4.11 per gallon on July 11, 2008
    Losing 700,000 jobs monthly
    Economy in total freefall

Under Obama's leadership:
    The dow jones rose 33% in his first year from 7949 to 10,600 on Jan 20, 2010
    The job loss rate plunged 97% from 779,000 jobs lost in Jan 2009 to 20,000 jobs lost in Jan 2010
    The GDP rate rose to 5.7% in 4th quarter of 2009 – the highest in 6 years
    Existing home sales up 27% in 4th quarter of 2009
    Jan 10 Home construction up 2.8% (up 23% since april 09 low)
    Jan 10 Industrial production up 1%
    Jan 10 Retail sales up .5%

He's hated because he is black.

Here are some other facts about what bush did..

(Republicans try to confuse people by saying democrats took over in Jan 2007 and started the recession, but they can not name one thing democrats did to hurt the economy. All experts state the housing crisis started in 2006 and all subprime loans had already been made under a republican congress and president)

SOURCES:
    BUSH DOUBLED UNEMPLOYMENT FROM 4.2% TO 8.2% —–(Feb 2001-2009)
    (Source: US Dept of Labor – Bureau of Labor Statistics-)
    (https://data.bls.gov/PDQ/servlet/****...me=LN_cpsbref3)

BUSH DOUBLED OUR DEBT FROM 5.7 TRILLION TO 10.6 TRILLION
    (Source: US Treasury Dept – Bureau of Public Debt – Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application))

BUSH TURNED A 236 BILLION BUDGET SURPLUS INTO A 1.2 TRILLION DEFICIT (A 1.4 TRILLION DROP)
    (Source 1: CBO – Congressional Budget Office – Historical Budget data – Shows the 236 billion surplus in 2000)
    (https://cbo.gov/ftpdocs/108xx/doc1087...icaltables.pdf)

(Source 2: Congressional Budget Office – Annual budget and economic report and testimony before Congress on Jan 8, 2009) (Declares 1.2 trillion deficit for fiscal year 2009 —2 weeks before obama takes office)
    (https://cbo.gov/ftpdocs/99xx/doc9958/..._Testimony.pdf)

(Please note: The fiscal year 2009 started Oct 1, 2008 under president bush. At that time, the 2009 deficit was projected at 600 billion. Then the banking crisis occured in Oct 2008 and bush started a 700 billion TARP bailout program which was added to the 600 billion deficit which left obama with a 1.2 Trillion deficit the day he took office according to the CBO)

BUSH OVERSAW A DOW JONES THAT PLUNGED 25% OVER 8 YEARS
    (Source: https://finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?s=^DJI)

GASOLINE TRIPLED UNDER BUSH ENERGY POLICY
    (Source: US Dept of Energy- Energy Information Administration) (Weekly U.S. Regular All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Cents per Gallon))

You didn't trick me.

What kind of idiot would pick Sarah palin? Just because she has a loud voice?
    Last edited by Anderson Silva; 04-20-2010 at 07:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Lightbulb

Since you are good at defending Obama and using some links to defend yourself and your Chosen One, allow me to retort.

1. Unemployment was almost doubled in that period of time? Really? Allow me to refute it. Take it from your old friend Wikipedia. You Liberals rely on it so much don't you? And remember that Wikipedia is Liberal, not close to Conservative. Just so we are clear. When you read that article people, play close attention to the "Regulatory philosophy > Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac" section for why the economy tanked and what the Democrats did to assist this. Again remember this is a Liberal-leaning site not favorable to Conservatives or the Right in any way. When you read that, read also "Economic indicators > Unemployment" section for "FACTS" about unemployment. The second link is Obama's illustrious contribution to the Unemployment rate.

Bush Economic Policy At Wikipedia.org

What about Obama and Unemployment numbers?

2. Bush did double the debt in his years. Two wars are costly and right or wrong - conspiracy theories or not aside - we are there and they must be funded. A fact your little post failed to mention but ok. Remember also, Obama is not withdrawing from the same Iraq he scorned Bush for in his years as a junior do-nothing Senator, as he said in fact it is now open-ended despite the so-called timetable. Who's the hypocrite now? Yeah Bush years aw a doubling of the US Debt. Remember, people it took 8 YEARS to do this. Obama succeeded half of that in less than ONE year. And he has until 2012. Still want this guy Barry in office?

3. Again, two wars, 9/11, Dems refusing to reign in the Banks and Fannie and Freddie (though they have no earthly problem doing so now that Obama is in office, mysteriously) and this penchant for social services and entitlements came to a head in 2008. THis was a long time coming. Was Bush part of the problem? Yes indeed. But to say HE was THE problem is a blatant lie, disingenuous and very immaturely reminiscent of a rabid Liberal who is blinded by his own truths, not that of acceptable and real truths. But I digress.

4. A deficit that Obama ballooned half of in one year, what took Bush 8 years to do. See the path we are on? Who is the real problem here? Who approved TARP? Obama. Who supported the status quo of Fannie and Freddie? Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Barney Frank, Chirs Dodd, Ted Kennedy, and the like. Many of whom are not likely to return after November 2010. One already having died. But "Blame Bush" syndrome that is so prevelant in the Obama administration and his failure to eve own up to ANYTHING - even his own mistakes - says what kind of leader this man Barry really is. And you don't need to question public polls and sentiments to know this. You can smell a weakling, spinless rat when you see one. One who bows to foreign leaders and hires a bumbling old fart as a VP. Something that would have been avoided had he had ANY experience running ANYTHING outside a protest organization. So much for electing a protester to President. See what that got you?

5. FInally, no it isn't because he is Black or else he wouldn't even be in office since the MAJORITY in America is still vastly White race and it was the majority of the White race that accounted for his highest electoral turnout....higher than Latinos like me and even higher than his own Black race. Whites helped this man more than his own race or any others. Save the pissy race card and worthless tired old 1960-era Hippie drama about "the man" and "whitey" because now - Obama is "the man" and "whitey". Live with that and live with that target on your back. It isn't his skin, it's his experience and leadership in question - or rather lack of it. And that is beyond his skin color.

I could go on but I like to think some people here are capable of doing their own research about this weakling we call President Obama. Barry has been a disaster. Remember in November and 2012. They took the government and squandered it. They said it was their last chance and they blew it. Noew deliver those Democrat clowns to the peril they predicted for themselves and so deserve! Remember in November and 2012.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to May0nayZ For This Useful Post:

George_W. (06-01-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    obama is a freemason fuck!
    obama in mpgh is the win!
    DONATOR! PL0X?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    ROFL WIKIPEDIA??? you do know Wikipedia isn't a reliable source right?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    Nice bump.

All I can say is, the economy is slowly getting better if you pay attention.
    Definitely not. Even though, to many, I'm the one (metaphorically speaking) who screwed it up to begin with. Of course to have a great economy you have to keep your country safe or it wouldn't exist in the 1st place. I think I did well with that. That there stimulus package went to a bunch of shit and the unemployment is still rising. *sigh*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I know this is a major bump, but if you look, all of Obama's "solutions" are temporary. In other words, the next president (I'm guessing a Republican) will be hated because he's is going to have to clean up after Obama.

Also, what did Bush even do wrong? If 9/11 happened again, Obama would do the exact same thing. Also, our economy naturally fluctuates... Finally, Obama was only in office as senator for what, 3 years? So a guy with three years of experience running our country?
    Last edited by loopy85; 06-23-2010 at 01:39 AM.

Thanks
    I hate them both.
    [IMG]https://i306.photobucke*****m/albums/nn265/chugsweet23/Reverb.png[/IMG]

Bans: 1337

.:Gifts:.

Johhny 3 Tears: [x] [x]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to serpentine For This Useful Post:

Oysto (07-04-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by loopy85 View Post
    I know this is a major bump, but if you look, all of Obama's "solutions" are temporary. In other words, the next president (I'm guessing a Republican) will be hated because he's is going to have to clean up after Obama.

Also, what did Bush even do wrong? If 9/11 happened again, Obama would do the exact same thing. Also, our economy naturally fluctuates... Finally, Obama was only in office as senator for what, 3 years? So a guy with three years of experience running our country?
    Well the government always has imperfect spending. A lot of stuff isn't really needed.

People kind of forget the War, Katrina, and other shit that happened in Bush's term.
    -Bush's policy in itself had some questionable flaws though.
    ------------------------------
    Obama, on the other hand, hasn't had anything super-big come up in the USA during his term besides a falling economy.
    --------------------------
    In fact we spent a shitload of money in Haiti. Now, i do approve of charity, but really some things are just too much.

That being said, he just spent a lot more money, on what most people would consider "wasteful" options. So our economy is still failing, and people don't like Obama.

Gee, when those idiotic republicans said that people will realize it eventually, they were actually right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by loopy85 View Post

Obama was elected to the senate in 1996
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    Because he really cared about America and Americans. He did almost evrything right

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123