[SELLING]Selling TF2 items for RotMG LifePots and Tops!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[SELLING]Selling TF2 items for RotMG LifePots and Tops!
Hey guys! I have decided to begin selling some of my old TF2 stuff because i never play the game and i dont really care much about special looking items in the game like hats and such but i do have hats and such... So im buying life pots and tops for TF2 items... Yay.

My backpack: http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198027224423 anything on there thats tradeable = for sale but i do have some ideas about some items.

Bills will obviously be quite high (dont even bother if you're gonna offer less than 15 life for bills)
Ref will be a couple of Lifes each.
Festive knife will also be more like 2 tops or quite a few Life

But other than that im gonna sell normal items for a reasonable price

Contact me on skype if you got any interest: lalalu2009
I have an account that contains:
1/8 Rogue (Maxed Defense)
1x Dirk of Cronus
1x Ghostly Cloak
1x Coral Silk
1x Exalted Health
1x Back Pack

Vault:
2X Demon Blade
1x Doku
And those loot teir potions, not sure how many there are. Only used 2 from that pack.. What would you offer?

And i'd do it for the bills, if that would be worth it?
Quote Originally Posted by HACKLEARNER View Post
I have an account that contains:
1/8 Rogue (Maxed Defense)
1x Dirk of Cronus
1x Ghostly Cloak
1x Coral Silk
1x Exalted Health
1x Back Pack

Vault:
2X Demon Blade
1x Doku
And those loot teir potions, not sure how many there are. Only used 2 from that pack.. What would you offer?

And i'd do it for the bills, if that would be worth it?
Sorry man that wouldnt be worth it for me.
What would you do for it though?
Quote Originally Posted by HACKLEARNER View Post
What would you do for it though?
I'd prefer lifepots/tops...
I just bout tf2 items off him, really good and clean trade. I want first and then got my items. Thanks vouch.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?