Thanks

Questions about bots/hacks

Before I start, I would simply like to state that: Yes, I've seen threads asking for people to blatantly link them aimbots and the likes, and that is not what this is about.

As somebody who is only good with the basics of computers, yet has played many different online games, I've finally grown curious about "hacks", or whatever the community would prefer to call them. I used fairly simple script in Runescape to farm, but that's far different than an aimbot, I would imagine, and this was quite some time ago.

For the most part, I haven't played a shooter since Modern Warfare 3, and that on Xbox; I find that the CoD games were far different than APB's style for a few reasons, and by now, my skills with shooters had long died out; hence why I've grown curious as to how to bot/hack/script. Mainly I would like a simple Aimbot, but I've never been good with coding, so my question on this is: Are there any actual hacks out there that work? I refuse to /ever/ pay for something of the sort, since it's not exactly reliable or trustworthy... I also know that most downloads are simply viruses and say you need a "key" for sharing a couple of links.

Now that I have that out of the way, I would like to know how safe hacks actually are in APB. Obviously, don't try using outdated ones, or don''t try using them after the game has updated, since they will likely be obsolete and get detected, correct? I'm also smart enough not to be the idiot that will stand in the middle of a road and snap to every play and gun them all down to win; I'd use it rather conservatively. (Mainly because I'd be using it to assist me, rather than abusing it. Or maybe I'm lying to myself?) Are there other tips and tricks to not getting caught? And if it's not all that safe, what do you do to get around it all? How do you avoid bans? And if you don't avoid bans, or do get banned, do you ever get back to game? (Simple IP reset? Or is your steam account banned?)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by SekuNaeto View Post
    Before I start, I would simply like to state that: Yes, I've seen threads asking for people to blatantly link them aimbots and the likes, and that is not what this is about.

As somebody who is only good with the basics of computers, yet has played many different online games, I've finally grown curious about "hacks", or whatever the community would prefer to call them. I used fairly simple script in Runescape to farm, but that's far different than an aimbot, I would imagine, and this was quite some time ago.

For the most part, I haven't played a shooter since Modern Warfare 3, and that on Xbox; I find that the CoD games were far different than APB's style for a few reasons, and by now, my skills with shooters had long died out; hence why I've grown curious as to how to bot/hack/script. Mainly I would like a simple Aimbot, but I've never been good with coding, so my question on this is: Are there any actual hacks out there that work? I refuse to /ever/ pay for something of the sort, since it's not exactly reliable or trustworthy... I also know that most downloads are simply viruses and say you need a "key" for sharing a couple of links.

Now that I have that out of the way, I would like to know how safe hacks actually are in APB. Obviously, don't try using outdated ones, or don''t try using them after the game has updated, since they will likely be obsolete and get detected, correct? I'm also smart enough not to be the idiot that will stand in the middle of a road and snap to every play and gun them all down to win; I'd use it rather conservatively. (Mainly because I'd be using it to assist me, rather than abusing it. Or maybe I'm lying to myself?) Are there other tips and tricks to not getting caught? And if it's not all that safe, what do you do to get around it all? How do you avoid bans? And if you don't avoid bans, or do get banned, do you ever get back to game? (Simple IP reset? Or is your steam account banned?)
    Hacks aren't safe. Once you get caught, your account(s)* will be permanently banned. They don't give out chances unless its a false ban. I don't have any ideas to what Private hacks are like but Public ones will get you banned in less than a week. As of now, I don't think theres any Bypass for Punkbuster so avoiding bans is a myth. On some occasions, its either all your accounts get banned or you are IP banned. And yes there is a IP reset.

*I say account(s) because they trace your IP and any other accounts linked to the IP. They will ban ALL the accounts linked to your IP address
    My point is, it's not worth hacking when you could be a pro player if you tried hard enough. Get a good team/clan with teamspeak and whore out that game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by azndarkblade View Post
    Hacks aren't safe. Once you get caught, your account(s)* will be permanently banned. They don't give out chances unless its a false ban. I don't have any ideas to what Private hacks are like but Public ones will get you banned in less than a week. As of now, I don't think theres any Bypass for Punkbuster so avoiding bans is a myth. On some occasions, its either all your accounts get banned or you are IP banned. And yes there is a IP reset.

*I say account(s) because they trace your IP and any other accounts linked to the IP. They will ban ALL the accounts linked to your IP address
    My point is, it's not worth hacking when you could be a pro player if you tried hard enough. Get a good team/clan with teamspeak and whore out that game.
    ΔPretty much what that guy saidΔ

Thanks
    Quite honestly, I hear that people will get better, but I've personally not seen it in myself. (I'm 5 days old to APB, Haven't played a shooter since Modern Warefare 3). As much as I would love to continue trying my damndest, it does get tiring... Something always gets me, and I really never get a positive ratio. I made silver rather quickly, even without trying at all, and losing every other match, so I almost instantly was facing those golds that tried to keep away from being gold. The few friends I have made are also gold, so I'm stuck facing them no matter what. I get blown up by the best grenade throws ever, cars not even tapping me, people quick switching and never missing shots, and all sorts of crazy things. Yet, when I hip-fire my shotgun, the spread misses the opponent or it takes several shots to kill them. IF that's not the case, I hipfire my assault rifle up close and continually manage to miss somehow?
    Then, after doing poorly, it gets tiring to have people say you suck. Of course, I'd never want to be the person using an aimbot to go 30-9-2, but if I did use one, I'd do my best to go 15-6-4 or so. If not, lower. I dunno. I've never really had anything against hackers, especially when they didn't totally abuse what they had. (Godmods and the likes, usually.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quite honestly, I hear that people will get better, but I've personally not seen it in myself. (I'm 5 days old to APB, Haven't played a shooter since Modern Warefare 3). As much as I would love to continue trying my damndest, it does get tiring... Something always gets me, and I really never get a positive ratio. I made silver rather quickly, even without trying at all, and losing every other match, so I almost instantly was facing those golds that tried to keep away from being gold. The few friends I have made are also gold, so I'm stuck facing them no matter what. I get blown up by the best grenade throws ever, cars not even tapping me, people quick switching and never missing shots, and all sorts of crazy things. Yet, when I hip-fire my shotgun, the spread misses the opponent or it takes several shots to kill them. IF that's not the case, I hipfire my assault rifle up close and continually manage to miss somehow?
    Then, after doing poorly, it gets tiring to have people say you suck. Of course, I'd never want to be the person using an aimbot to go 30-9-2, but if I did use one, I'd do my best to go 15-6-4 or so. If not, lower. I dunno. I've never really had anything against hackers, especially when they didn't totally abuse what they had. (Godmods and the likes, usually.)
    Get kaffeePause then... (still rather surprised noone has leeched it so I can be like "Did I give you permission to post my program here?")

Beside that i'm just waiting till I get done with at least the hot-key selector and any tutorial materials that need redoing; even if they were to leech they would have to older version that still sucks trying shoot at anyone past 70-80m.
    Last edited by Cross31070; 03-12-2014 at 05:59 PM.
    I AM DA BIG NUB PWANER

Thanks
    Oh? You have your own program~? Might I ask a few questions about it, then?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Go ahead and my 2.5 release (have yet to post it) has came back with some really good results, and it has much better performance levels compared to my 2.3 and 2.4 release... So it I'm not to worried if gets leached now as like I said theyed only be able to get there hands on my older releasees which you can easily find via Google that sucks compared to my next version (2.5) plus I made a 32bit version of 2.4 (never released) and now my 2.5 version of it that is even more secure (encrypted and features auto crash tech so if PB starts sniffing around it, it just crashes to minimizes any damage if there is any).
    Last edited by Cross31070; 03-13-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Thanks
    Oh, it has~? Well, since I've never actually used actual game hacks (Aimbots and the likes), might I inquire as to what it does, and the features of the program? And maybe receive a few pictures/video so I can see what it's like? Quite honestly, I've never even seen an aimbot!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If only it were an aimbot, all it is is a troggerbot with a full feature GUI... Like I said just Google it or something, btw I took down most images as they are too outdated and I can't get anything more down till I get my new graphics card as I busted the fan on my 550 ti 2GB, I'm replacing it with a 750 ti with ACX cooling

Thanks
    Well, in that case, what's a 'troggerbot'~? :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well, in that case, what's a 'troggerbot'~? :3
    Sorry for using a tablet to respond, and I meant "trIggerbot".
    I AM DA BIG NUB PWANER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross31070 View Post
    Sorry for using a tablet to respond, and I meant "trIggerbot".

so you make your own triggerbot how do i get my hands on a realise of the newest one.?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I guess post it after after getting the video done, including images

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cross31070 For This Useful Post:

azndarkblade (03-27-2014)