Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameXsh View Post
    my ban is because I used singleplayer hacks while connected to the internet, VAC was on and detected it, I can still play MW3 singleplayer and Spec ops online, but not multiplayer. just like the post said.
    Sure sure , we all know you can be banned on single player , And you said you look down on hackers who needs hack? At the end of the day why do you even use hacks in singleplayer? If you have to use hacks in singleplayer we all pretty know how 1337 your skills are in mp , , LOL you pretty much slapped yourself in the face my boy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelsen For This Useful Post:

SammyDoge1 (03-20-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    Oh noez caught the kid in a lie here DERP!
    thought your ban was from singleplayer

just GTFO i think you are confusing yourself now
    How is this a lie? They cant ban you from singleplayer, so they ban you from, multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsen View Post
    Sure sure , we all know you can be banned on single player , And you said you look down on hackers who needs hack? At the end of the day why do you even use hacks in singleplayer? If you have to use hacks in singleplayer we all pretty know how 1337 your skills are in mp , , LOL you pretty much slapped yourself in the face my boy.
    VAC detects all programs that change game files, singleplayer or multiplayer, Im not banned on Ghosts because I go offline whenever I play singleplayer, I use hacks in singleplayer because it makes it fun again after you already beat it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    How stupid can some of the people on this site be this stupid? A hack that is [Outdated] and [Detected] is a guaranteed ban... So that means keep using it! VAC juked ya'll out and perfect timing too. The PC community (for CoD) is growing! So have you officially waved your white flag? Steam, Valve, Activision, and people who don't suck at games have won this battle. So since this is in the discussion section; how do you feel about SUCKING at a game cause you don't have your hacks anymore?
    Oh wow first you talk as if people who hacks , sucks so badly , but now you admit that you hack ? On top of it , the best part is you have to hack in singleplayer ? My god that's a triple slap to the face in a row my boy .... If you haven't got anything constructive or valid to reply then don't cause you are actually giving everyone brain cancer as they read through your post only to find that we have a a kid whose words doesn't makes no head or tail. Now that its all said and done lets all give MyNameXsh a round of applause for being the joke of the month

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelsen For This Useful Post:

SammyDoge1 (03-20-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Oh wow first you talk as if people who hacks , sucks so badly , but now you admit that you hack ? On top of it , the best part is you have to hack in singleplayer ? My god that's a triple slap to the face in a row my boy .... If you haven't got anything constructive or valid to reply then don't cause you are actually giving everyone brain cancer as they read through your post only to find that we have a a kid whose words doesn't makes no head or tail. Now that its all said and done lets all give MyNameXsh a round of applause for being the joke of the month
    Ironic....

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    Oh noez caught the kid in a lie here DERP!
    thought your ban was from singleplayer

just GTFO i think you are confusing yourself now
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=397486
    Last edited by MyNameXsh; 03-20-2014 at 04:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    He actually amused me alot with his posts. Been a while since i laughed this hard at some one.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SammyDoge1 For This Useful Post:

Kelsen (03-20-2014),MyNameXsh (03-20-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

He actually amused me alot with his posts. Been a while since i laughed this hard at some one.
    I know lol, this guy is going FULL RETARD over and over and over again. What he fails to realize is that Call of Duty games have a SP and a MP which are always 2 separate executables and that the anticheat only scans when the MP portion of the game is running.

Yet here he is saying that VAC detected a "trainer" he was using in the singleplayer. LOL

This just proves that he has absolutely noooooo idea what he is talking about. And that he needs to just get his ass off this forum.

LMAO he refers to the "VAC bannable or not" post! LOL MyNameXsh did you even read that post?

Let me quote that post:

"Trainers/rankhacks/unlockers.
    From MW2: Those are not bannable if you use them properly, use them while you are at the Barracks and not in game. Close the hack before you go in game.
    It's unsure whether or not this applies to Mw3. Use caution.
    NOTE: Infinity Ward supposedly has a team that will ban you from MW3, (Not VAC) if they catch you cheating. They go through reports and check your gameplay, to see if it matches your rank.

PS - VAC does NOT run in Co-Op or Survival Mode so it's safe to use trainers there, I've checked myself. - master131"
    Last edited by Lovroman; 03-21-2014 at 09:23 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SynTaX118 For This Useful Post:

SammyDoge1 (03-21-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SynTaX118 View Post
    PS - VAC does NOT run in Co-Op or Survival Mode so it's safe to use trainers there, I've checked myself.
    I dont see single player in there anywhere
    At least im an accepting person who doesnt get "butt hurt" every time someone says something I dont like. Admit that ya'll suck without hacks and move on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I dont see single player in there anywhere
    At least im an accepting person who doesnt get "butt hurt" every time someone says something I dont like. Admit that ya'll suck without hacks and move on.
    LOL In every COD game made by Infinityward which executeable is the Co-op and survival mode/Extinction started through?

*Hint* I can tell you this much, its not the multiplayer .exe
    Last edited by SynTaX118; 03-20-2014 at 07:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Actually Extinction Squads and MP are mp.exe in ghosts. Not like coop which was sp.exe in mw2-3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Exactly.......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Exactly.......
    Yet again you dissed yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Izochor View Post
    Actually Extinction Squads and MP are mp.exe in ghosts. Not like coop which was sp.exe in mw2-3.
    You are missing the point. But I am right in the fact that you cant just click Call of Duty Ghosts: Mutiplayer and end up in squads or extinction without it having to reboot the game into the single player. Hence it still has to start the SP exe. Try it if you like. So as to my previous point then.
    Last edited by Lovroman; 03-21-2014 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Calm down.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Really? People are still arguing and my original point still stands.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Guys, can you discuss without insluting?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovroman For This Useful Post:

MyNameXsh (03-22-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by SynTaX118 View Post
    You are missing the point. But I am right in the fact that you cant just click Call of Duty Ghosts: Mutiplayer and end up in squads or extinction without it having to reboot the game into the single player. Hence it still has to start the SP exe. Try it if you like. So as to my previous point then.
    I tried it and only mp runs in both ext. and squads.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast