Thanks

Bypassing iCloud Lock ( Reward Available)

Hi.

Long story short. I got duped from some guy. Im new to Iphone, didnt know anything about iCloud all of that. Been using BlackBerry all my life.

Last week i tried to sell my Q10. Some guy texted me, he said he would like to trade his iphone 5 with my Q10. Just need to topup a few hundreds. Good deal. Met the guy, on the spot he told me the phone was locked. i need to buy something that can bypass the carrier locked. He showed the phone. Until the point the iphone didnt recognized the sim. He said just buy the thing that he told me earlier. I googled it its R-SIM?. So, we traded the phone. i went home check online, bought the R-SIM.. wait a few days. Got the item. Tried putting the sim. Everything good until after the activation it NEEDS A SHITTY PREVIOUS OWNER ID? WHAT THE HELL. I didnt save the guy contact. Cant reach it. I googled it some how. By the look from the previous owner. He said " Please return this iphone to Grand Majestic Hotel, Bangkok" WTH? I didnt live in thailand. Must got stolen in thailand and smuggled it in my country.

So, Anyone know how to bypass this. I will pay if it WORK.

PS: I can show the image of previous owner message. I can sure i didnt steal this freaking phone.
    Last edited by imadorkx; 03-21-2014 at 07:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by imadorkx View Post
    Hi.

Long story short. I got duped from some guy. Im new to Iphone, didnt know anything about iCloud all of that. Been using BlackBerry all my life.

Last week i tried to sell my Q10. Some guy texted me, he said he would like to trade his iphone 5 with my Q10. Just need to topup a few hundreds. Good deal. Met the guy, on the spot he told me the phone was locked. i need to buy something that can bypass the carrier locked. He showed the phone. Until the point the iphone didnt recognized the sim. He said just buy the thing that he told me earlier. I googled it its R-SIM?. So, we traded the phone. i went home check online, bought the R-SIM.. wait a few days. Got the item. Tried putting the sim. Everything good until after the activation it NEEDS A SHITTY PREVIOUS OWNER ID? WHAT THE HELL. I didnt save the guy contact. Cant reach it. I googled it some how. By the look from the previous owner. He said " Please return this iphone to Grand Majestic Hotel, Bangkok" WTH? I didnt live in thailand. Must got stolen in thailand and smuggled it in my country.

So, Anyone know how to bypass this. I will pay if it WORK.

PS: I can show the image of previous owner message. I can sure i didnt steal this freaking phone.
    Yes, I think I can Help
    Add me on skype: Anonamous.hacker

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode1 View Post
    Yes, I think I can Help
    Add me on skype: Anonamous.hacker
    Added. Thanks,

Thanks
    bump. Anyone?

Thanks
    It was your fault for doing improper research. The guy told you, you'd need to pay for a carrier unlocker for the iPhone. Google will help you there. The carrier unlocker is merely virtual, no items are required to be purchased. iPhones come factory locked to a carrier such as AT&T, or Verizon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptag View Post
    It was your fault for doing improper research. The guy told you, you'd need to pay for a carrier unlocker for the iPhone. Google will help you there. The carrier unlocker is merely virtual, no items are required to be purchased. iPhones come factory locked to a carrier such as AT&T, or Verizon.
    No It Doesn't... I Had a Galaxy S3 from T-Mobile, And It Works Fine With At&T Lmao... Its not true at all, All you need to do is request a Factory Reset/Store from Genius Bar. Thats your only support now, Tell them What Happened and They Might Be Willing To Understand.

[U]Don't You Forgot To THANK ME[/U]

[IMG]https://i72.photobucke*****m/albums/i188/GhostMode11/TrustedMemberBadge_zpscb15d978.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    You're not understanding. Read this carefully cause you clearly don't speak fluent English. The iPhone is locked to whatever carrier you buy it from. OP has an iPhone. Never was a galaxy mentioned. The iPhones are carrier locked. Just because another phone isn't carrier locked doesn't mean no phone is carrier locked. Do you even know what a factory reset is? That's restoring the phone to how it was when it left the factory. Meaning default settings.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraith View Post
    You're not understanding. Read this carefully cause you clearly don't speak fluent English. The iPhone is locked to whatever carrier you buy it from. OP has an iPhone. Never was a galaxy mentioned. The iPhones are carrier locked. Just because another phone isn't carrier locked doesn't mean no phone is carrier locked. Do you even know what a factory reset is? That's restoring the phone to how it was when it left the factory. Meaning default settings.
    Ya the android was just an example. You said the phone is carrier locked? Well No its not carrier locked because its turned on with the signal, I have been talking with the dude for a while now, and seen whats wrong...All it need is a factory reset... (And u mentioned if i knew what it ment? Well Its called factory Reset For a reason, Du...du...du)
    So, basically i was saying he need to visit his local Apple Store and tell them what had happened, they hopefully are kind enough to unblock the icloud lock.
    There is a tool out there thats not released yet to bypass it but seems fake... I have already tried to crack the tool but when ever I try opening it, just an application with few buttons not working...

So Next time please recheck what you post about others just to be on the safe side, This is not a war lmao, so just chill...

[U]Don't You Forgot To THANK ME[/U]

[IMG]https://i72.photobucke*****m/albums/i188/GhostMode11/TrustedMemberBadge_zpscb15d978.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraith View Post
    You don't seem to understand the point of this thread.

He is requesting assistance on the iCloud lock. You need the previous owner's iCloud account info in order to gain access to the phone. Without that, you will not be able to use the phone at all. w

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode1 View Post
    So, basically i was saying he need to visit his local Apple Store and tell them what had happened, they hopefully are kind enough to unblock the icloud lock.
    Do you really think that would work?

The Apple employees will just call bullshit on your story even though it might be genuine. The only thing they'll probably tell you is to either go ask for a refund or they will tell you to somehow contact the previous owner.

There's a few projects being developed to bypass the iCloud activation lock but most of them seem like failures.