Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by skottos View Post
    i tell you again you cant get those items because the map is not installed on server
    How do you know the map isn't installed on the server? You can already PLAY THE MAP, and by the map I mean the extreme variant, not the easy one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Alright then. Let me pose this question to those who can confirm this. What are the chances of getting those same item drops in the Easy Difficulty? Do you still receive the magazine upgrades or the timed Kukri? Even if you do, how often you get these drops?

If Easy and Extreme have different drop rates of these items (mags and kukri), then Extreme mode does exist on the server, just not shown as an option.

EDIT: I mean to say if the drop rates differ from DV Easy mode to glitching the DV Extreme mode. Obviously they do have the different drop rates. If the rates change, then Extreme mode exists.
    Last edited by aznfreak93; 05-02-2014 at 03:20 PM.
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Wiki Editor: March - August, 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    You can't get extreme rewards, because like he said they removed the map.
    It only changes gameplay to extreme.
    Last edited by londonf0g; 05-03-2014 at 03:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    guys remember what aerias GM said long time ago we remove that map from our servers and hope to bring it buck sometime in the future
    and in short time ago they said that we bring back only the easy mode to see how it works and see if we gonna bring back the extreme
    means that they have remove the map from the server anyone who said that he can get the anaconda must prove it i have auto farm
    at easy and never get anaconda only the the items from easy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by moshunz View Post
    Hello everyone, this is my first tutorial on MPGH. I was visiting across the forums and noticed some people don't understand how to do the room glitch so I thought I would explain how! This is my first tutorial so don't kill me if it doesn't look good or whatever.

Step 1: Create a Death Valley Easy Room.
    Step 2: Press ROOM SETTINGS+F5 at the same time, if done correctly you should be in the map selection while the countdown is going on, click Prison Break Escape then it'll say ''FAILED TO CHANGE ROOM SETTING'' click okay then cancel the countdown. (You will notice that it's still DEATH VALLEY EASY still).
    Step 3:This is the final step and quite simple, Just click 'Room Settings' once more then click okay, NOTHENING ELSE, Just okay then you should notice that it just says DEATH VALLEY [Easy] then just plain 'ESCAPE'. That means that it's now glitched into Extreme and in-game you'll have 3x lives and enemies are significally harder to kill and you will be able to earn 5000 Euros for completion! Happy PANFLOV+ANACONDA farming (Forgot to menton this, The Death Valley Extreme rewards still have the same chance as before, close to 1% chance of obtaining the Anaconda Kurki or Pavel Panflov Mask but you can get tons of euros and other rewards so keep playing! ) If you got any questions just reply :/. If you can't get the glitch to work for you, Just leave a reply and I'll try to help you! It's working 100% as I just tested it today).
    Thanks, i will try... Hope it works for me...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123