WTTTrading steam account and League of Legends EUW Account for Steam Account with CS:GO

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Trading steam account and League of Legends EUW Account for Steam Account with CS:GO
As the title says, I'm willing to trade my Steam account + original e-mail and a Level 30 EUW LoL (Unranked) Account.


Trading it for a Steam account with CS:GO or a CS:GO in a steam gift :-) and please don't offer accounts with VAC ban on CSGO, that's just silly.

I will only go first if you are trusted, otherwise you go first or we use middle man


Skype : iccup.pengu


EDIT : Account also has Dota 2 Items that I forgot about




P.S CSS is sadly Vac banned but the rest of the games are clean
gkQHg.jpg152 KB · 21 downloads I8kSu.jpg26 KB · 10 downloads KJkAD.jpg20 KB · 5 downloads 1k1tx.jpg83 KB · 6 downloads tjFyh.jpg2 KB · 4 downloads ncKLc.jpg56 KB · 6 downloads
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)


  • Worth: £42.95
  • Games owned: 12
  • Games not played: 2
  • Percentage: 17%
  • Hours spent: 688.8h
I forgot to mention the account also has 13 Dota 2 items, 2-3 are rare I think



I'll add higher quality image to main post
still interested in offers
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?