Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Angel beats is getting a VN adaptation that i'm hyped for. But knowing how long it takes them to translate Key's works (i'm looking at you Little Busters .ex) it will be awhile till the English patch is out

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10108 View Post
    Angel beats is getting a VN adaptation that i'm hyped for. But knowing how long it takes them to translate Key's works (i'm looking at you Little Busters .ex) it will be awhile till the English patch is out
    https://vndb.org/v9280
    https://vndb.org/v9281

And yeah, the main story (Angel Beats!) should be interesting. I felt some parts of the story and the ending was rushed, hopefully Key can fix that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post

https://vndb.org/v9280
    https://vndb.org/v9281

And yeah, the main story (Angel Beats!) should be interesting. I felt some parts of the story and the ending was rushed, hopefully Key can fix that.
    I really want an Angel Beats season 2. I think it'd ruin the show completely but I can't stand not having a season 2. Only anime that's made me cry besides Alexander The Great dying in Fate/Zero. Excited for the AB visual novel though.

OT: When are you un-banned? Randomly?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    I really want an Angel Beats season 2. I think it'd ruin the show completely but I can't stand not having a season 2. Only anime that's made me cry besides Alexander The Great dying in Fate/Zero. Excited for the AB visual novel though.

OT: When are you un-banned? Randomly?

You changed your name AGAIN? Seriously? Get your act together man.Are you going to change names every single anime or something? I mean damn. I bet Liz hates you. And you cried? God you're such a pussy. The only excusable anime to cry to is Clannad: After Story and Grave of the Fireflies. I can't wait for the remake of Fate/Stay Night coming out in October ~

Here's some character designs. Are you fully erect yet? You better be bitch.

OT: Well, pretty much whenever they want to. One time they forgot it for several days and I was a minion... it usually should only be a day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh and OP, I suggest you play these:

Rewrite (Key) - Nice graphics, Story +/- , 5 or 6 routes
    Grisaia no Kajitsu - My 2nd favorite visual novel, absolutely love all routes, did them all.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    Oh and OP, I suggest you play these:

Rewrite (Key) - Nice graphics, Story +/- , 5 or 6 routes
    Grisaia no Kajitsu - My 2nd favorite visual novel, absolutely love all routes, did them all.
    I actually have Grisaia installed but never actually got around to playing it
    I'll be sure to start it when i finish some of my ongoing ones

As for rewrite ill download it and add it to my to-do list
    i'm not very good at finishing things when i start so i gotta force myself to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I actually have Grisaia installed but never actually got around to playing it
    I'll be sure to start it when i finish some of my ongoing ones

As for rewrite ill download it and add it to my to-do list
    i'm not very good at finishing things when i start so i gotta force myself to.
    Grisaia is pretty damn long but all routes are super duper amazing. How come there are no more VNs like this? xD (there probably are)
    Rewrite is +/- you can save it for the last.

Participated on:

Thanks

Grisaia is pretty damn long but all routes are super duper amazing. How come there are no more VNs like this? xD (there probably are)
    Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance

How about you try playing Rance m8? Try playing Sengoku Rance. It's a masterpiece.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Okay I've started playing Grisaia, I'm about 1-2 hours into it, and I have no clue when the game actually begins. So far I'm getting to know the characters and whatnot, but when can I begin the conquer?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance

How about you try playing Rance m8? Try playing Sengoku Rance. It's a masterpiece.
    Thunder, getting real tired of your shit. Joking, but now for real, I played Rance, and didnt enjoy it. (I know you were talking to OP though, just wanted to say again I didnt enjoy it at all.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post

Okay I've started playing Grisaia, I'm about 1-2 hours into it, and I have no clue when the game actually begins. So far I'm getting to know the characters and whatnot, but when can I begin the conquer?
    Oh, worry not, game lenght is like over 50hours, and there are only 4-5 choices for each route, and 2-3 of them are common to all. It's mostly up to the player to read the story. Be patient, I got a bit bored on the first 2 times I played because I was in the middle of the game and there was no choice, but it will reward trust me.
    Last edited by Mokou-Sama; 03-27-2014 at 05:46 PM.

Participated on:

Thanks
    I feel like games with no choices are even better
    I usually end up looking at walkthroughs so i don't waste my time getting a bad end -.-'

Also i have Rance installed but never even started it. Found Kamidori the same day and ended up starting that instead.
    Rance seems like the type of game that has humor in it. If you like that type of game you should try majikoi. The sex jokes had me dying through my whole play through.

Thanks

You changed your name AGAIN? Seriously? Get your act together man.Are you going to change names every single anime or something? I mean damn. I bet Liz hates you. And you cried? God you're such a pussy. The only excusable anime to cry to is Clannad: After Story and Grave of the Fireflies. I can't wait for the remake of Fate/Stay Night coming out in October ~

Here's some character designs. Are you fully erect yet? You better be bitch.

OT: Well, pretty much whenever they want to. One time they forgot it for several days and I was a minion... it usually should only be a day.
    Liz actually loves me pls hoe fukboy.

Thanks
    Also i have Rance installed but never even started it. Found Kamidori the same day and ended up starting that instead.
    Rance seems like the type of game that has humor in it. If you like that type of game you should try majikoi. The sex jokes had me dying through my whole play through.
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Rance is a masterpiece. I highly recommend you start playing it. I've played a bit of Kamidori and I personally believe Rance is better. By the way, how far have you gotten in Kamidori?

Thanks
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Rance is a masterpiece. I highly recommend you start playing it. I've played a bit of Kamidori and I personally believe Rance is better. By the way, how far have you gotten in Kamidori?
    I'm 15 hours in and just started the Serawi route pretty much. I always leave it open while doing other stuff so that's why my time is so crappy >.>
    I almost went deadbeat but decided against it. Im sure when i beat kamidori about 3 times and get sick of it ill start rance. I need something that's more than just text.

Thanks
    I'm 15 hours in and just started the Serawi route pretty much. I always leave it open while doing other stuff so that's why my time is so crappy >.>
    I almost went deadbeat but decided against it. Im sure when i beat kamidori about 3 times and get sick of it ill start rance. I need something that's more than just text.
    Huh, I went deadbeat. It doesn't effect you negatively at all. After you beat it 3 times? Seriously man? Jesus. Rance is similar to Kamidori considering they both have RPG elements to them. Though Rance has like 10+ titles (9 main titles, a few spinoffs). Rance 9 is going to be released soon and it has the greatest graphics I've seen in a visual novel yet not to mention the story, characters, gameplay etc are all pretty damn good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast