Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    GJ!you have a new fan!!!!!!

Thanks
    the injector you used to me does not work. Then I used another injector and the hack works now, great job! ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    nice hack to farm euros and troll around xD

Successful Trades: 2
    Scammers Banned: 3

Find an OMM Here
    Report Scammers Here

Vouch:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexicanu94 View Post
    Trade finish. @razor20120 is a really trustworthy person, I trade safely, no problems and no middle man. TY!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    works only for 64 bit computers?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Anyone list to me the bugs in this version because I might release the next version today.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muntailor View Post
    Anyone list to me the bugs in this version because I might release the next version today.
    Thanks. AUTO aim doesn't work for machines like the ball and boss in BGZ extreme. Also, I have to re-enable all the functions again, so can't really us a Macro for BGZ extreme...

It would be nice to be able to turn off the functions as well.

Thanks
    Super Weapons dont work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @Muntailator I have one question. i saw lot of hackers in ava that restart the rounds in like e-boat and other games(NO CO-OP) i asked them and they told me that they was from MPGH. soo, i come here and i see only your hack have "round skipper" so, i wanted to ask if it too is to restart rounds in-game cuz they do that and im pretty sure they didnt make his own as they told me Neox hack 2.0 and neox dont have 2.0 .. you the only with 2.0 ...
    Is pretty cant understand what i did write before(in this comment) but i only wanna know if this "round skip" works as restarter in all game modes(as you the only with round skipper in public mpgh hacks)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What kind of bypass you suggest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielcool1 View Post
    @Muntailator I have one question. i saw lot of hackers in ava that restart the rounds in like e-boat and other games(NO CO-OP) i asked them and they told me that they was from MPGH. soo, i come here and i see only your hack have "round skipper" so, i wanted to ask if it too is to restart rounds in-game cuz they do that and im pretty sure they didnt make his own as they told me Neox hack 2.0 and neox dont have 2.0 .. you the only with 2.0 ...
    Is pretty cant understand what i did write before(in this comment) but i only wanna know if this "round skip" works as restarter in all game modes(as you the only with round skipper in public mpgh hacks)
    Yes , It can restart rounds in PVP.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

gabrielcool1 (03-30-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    sad no works for me :'(

Thanks
    I dont know what's wrong with you guys, I dont see any bugs in this version, all works perfect for me... I dont need to press the key for a longer time to activate!

Thanks
    lockdown extreme suppy the buggy so ta earn 1% and each screen was to get 1 supply 100% ¨
    Last edited by bebe762; 03-30-2014 at 12:48 PM.

Thanks
    lockdown extreme suppy the buggy so ta earn 1% and each screen was to get 1 supply 100% ¨

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    hi,
    this is the best release ever. we used to think that ccman32 is the best but it seems that MPGH community is full of talented people here.. lol
    thank you muntailor for this beautiful work.
    hey muntailor here are some suggestions to make the hack perfect:
    1. the dll makes the game crash in public channel after a certain time. everything else is perfect in co-op and infection channels. please try to see and fix this.

2. we need a God mode if you are able to code for it, so we don't care about how high super jump in meters is set to. i agree 6.20 meters is harmless, but it is not sufficient to climb to such high safe spots in some maps like burning temple, especially in zombie mode. when God mode is enabled, no matter how high you jump, you won't die.

3. i loved your aimbot. it's so powerful. it shoots heads at a very very high speed that none is spared even if he hides in the womb of his mother LOL hahaha. the only thing is that your aimbot doesn't shoot balls robots in beginz extreme. also the hind in death valley doesn't seem to take any damage when shooting at it with aimbot.

4. 20 bullets for super weapons are a medium amount. such a beautiful hack deserves better. we only had to press down key twice or three times to enable it. i think once could be enough. one thing i like is that your super weapons are active against Betelgeuse the final robot in beginz extreme unlike Neox's super weapons that have no effect on the final robot.

5. i love the easy way to add boxes. right arrow seems to be faster and very accurate than a mouse click. some times with mouse clicks you could make the mistake and exceed to 4 boxes in survival when you wanted only 3 boxes. right arrow is the best key. well done.

6. hey muntailor, F8 to "skip rounds" would be a good neighbour to F9 to "end the game". ending the game with F9 is way faster than suicide with grenade after 3 boxes in survival. a good suggestion, isn't it ? you agree, huh ?

7. and the most beautiful one is that if you could organise your functions in a hack menu, then you are a master but i know that a menu needs more time to design with visual studio. i let this wise decision only for you if you are in a mood for a black transparent menu with green and red highlighted functions to enable and disable. very nice huh ?

finally, thanks again muntailor. i rate your beautiful work 5 stars ★★★★★

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast