Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I wanna give you a suggestion that maybe someone did tell it before.
    please, next version, add a code for the hack that "Activate with f2 - deactivate pressing f2 again and etc.." <~Example.
    Its getting tired sometimes that you cant disable a hack for a moment that u cant and u must restart ava :S

Thanks
    lockdown extreme suppy the buggy so ta earn 1% and each screen was to get 1 supply 100% ¨

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonlover View Post
    1. the dll makes the game crash in public channel after a certain time. everything else is perfect in co-op and infection channels. please try to see and fix this.
    This isn't problem , no one crashes in public channel.

2. we need a God mode if you are able to code for it, so we don't care about how high super jump in meters is set to. i agree 6.20 meters is harmless, but it is not sufficient to climb to such high safe spots in some maps like burning temple, especially in zombie mode. when God mode is enabled, no matter how high you jump, you won't die.
    I try to make the hack not powerful as possible but enjoyable , I am planning to think about it but I will make a vote on it.

3. i loved your aimbot. it's so powerful. it shoots heads at a very very high speed that none is spared even if he hides in the womb of his mother LOL hahaha. the only thing is that your aimbot doesn't shoot balls robots in beginz extreme. also the hind in death valley doesn't seem to take any damage when shooting at it with aimbot.
    It will be fixed in version 2.1 .

4. 20 bullets for super weapons are a medium amount. such a beautiful hack deserves better. we only had to press down key twice or three times to enable it. i think once could be enough. one thing i like is that your super weapons are active against Betelgeuse the final robot in beginz extreme unlike Neox's super weapons that have no effect on the final robot.
    20 bullets is pretty powerful, won't add more bullets or It will take more memory and CPU that causes the game to lag for crappy PC.

6. hey muntailor, F8 to "skip rounds" would be a good neighbour to F9 to "end the game". ending the game with F9 is way faster than suicide with grenade after 3 boxes in survival. a good suggestion, isn't it ? you agree, huh ?
    End game isn't good at all If I added it , It isn't useful . It is useless . If I added it some players will spam it in PVP.

7. and the most beautiful one is that if you could organise your functions in a hack menu, then you are a master but i know that a menu needs more time to design with visual studio. i let this wise decision only for you if you are in a mood for a black transparent menu with green and red highlighted functions to enable and disable. very nice huh ?
    I don't know whether I will add it on v 2.1 or v 3.0 .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

Elidonn (03-31-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by bebe762 View Post
    lockdown extreme suppy the buggy so ta earn 1% and each screen was to get 1 supply 100% ¨
    that's because Aeria greedy managers busted the supply bar like they busted everything in AVA.
    yesterdays, i remind you, the supply bar when filled was 5000 euro. when you reach 100% you get surely 5000 euro. since Aeria took office, (like obama took office LOL hahaha) nobody knows what he will really get when he fills the supply bar: sometimes you get 2000 euro; sometimes you fill it 3 times and get nothing. the supply bar is so buggy and this was made on purpose by Aeria so people don't get more money and to push them ineluctably to buy AP aeria points.
    this goes also for lockdown extreme: the 5000 supply points you get is meant to progress the bar and give you 4000 euro, the current supposed price when filled at 100%, but, they added something: TIME. there is a counter that knows that lockdown extreme mission is about 1 hour of play. so if someone, let's say a hacker skips rounds ahead to round 26 and gets those 5000 supply points in 1 minute for example, the server detects immediately this and doesn't put those 5000 supply points in effect. as a result, your supply may progress only with 1%, unlike normal 1 hour played lockdown that makes your bar progress with 56 % or more until you get 4000 euro.

this is what happens. there is a factor of "time" for all rewards. especially the supply bar.
    this is the reason why people are no longer able to farm supply in lockdown, the 5000 supply points you get no longer take effect.
    thanks
    Last edited by jasonlover; 03-30-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    cool feature i found:
    Spam F8 in game and it will crash the lobby .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ok guys, i got it.

i was banned -.-
    i dont wanna give someone the guilt as only me, but does someone know (who maybe was banned a time too) if i can get re-banned? or is my acc
    banned = deleted?

thank you for useful answers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    basically yes, most bans on games for hacking are permanent, just make a new one?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

i wrote a ticket to support. do u think they re-ban me!?

Thanks
    Aimbot dos not work for me any tips?

Thanks
    i dont know how to inject this HELP!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Muntailor View Post
    Anyone list to me the bugs in this version because I might release the next version today.
    game crashed after 1 hour farm. Why?

Thanks
    nice hacks but why i saw people with a gun spawn ak47 black snake ?

Thanks
    Works great for me. Win 8 64 bit. Wouldn't mind to see an on screen menu for the next version. But everything seems to be working just fine. Thanks!

Thanks
    I was expecting it to react like most of the aimbots I used previously which would aim at the enemys and wait for me to fire. But it didn't work this way. The left click didn't work either. I had to right click. If there was no one that could be shot it did nothing. If an enemy appeared it worked just fine. Even if they were behind me which made for some pretty interesting 180 shots.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Any one knows how to get Clan Mask in Lockdown Extreme? I skipped till level 26 and added 26 boxes, then added tactic score and it gave me clan mask 4 times, for a total of 60 days but no more!! Any suggestion appreciated

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast