blue_bypass v1.1 (updated 4/4/13)

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
blue_bypass v1.1 (updated 4/4/13)


I've got so much swag

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1396651701/

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Kirby View Post
blue_bypass is a new sv_allowcslua bypass I created after poking around in client.dll
It patches 2 bytes, allowing you to call lua_openscript_cl.

If you do not see "[Blue Bypass] Success!" in console, then it has not worked.

You need to get your own injector, I'm not supplying one.

To open the console on the main menu and see if it has worked, hold shift and press whatever you have bound to open the console.
You can inject this module at any point after the main menu has loaded. It is not recommended to inject beforehand. Because of the nature of Garry, if this current version gets patched I can release an updated version that does the exact same thing, but it uses a slightly altered method therefore it will not get you banned.
UPDATED 4/4/13

changelog:
Code:
SWAG
SWAG SWAG
SWAG SWAG SWAG
SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG
SWAG SWAG SWAG
SWAG SWAG
SWAG
blue_bypass_mpgh.net.rar4 KB · 3,830 downloads 1/53 malicious
God damn i need an injector :P
Quote Originally Posted by adam223344 View Post
TOOOOT i need an injector :P
Extreme Injector v2. lol
blue ur rlly getting into the hacking scene good hacks

btw i beta testedd this hack )
Quote Originally Posted by whatkindofanticheat View Post
blue ur rlly getting into the hacking scene good hacks

btw i beta testedd this hack )
You can't even load a simple lua hack though...let alone inject one :/
works bitchin well ty blue kirby u my hero ya feel me
I know this sounds like a stupid question but, how do you inject this file into Garry's Mod
Quote Originally Posted by KFCSWAGG View Post
I know this sounds like a stupid question but, how do you inject this file into Garry's Mod
use perx and convert into dll but u wouldnt know how to do that skidy kid fagger
>calling someone a "fagger"
Woah there, anyway looks neat Blue Kirby.
Quote Originally Posted by brainfreze27 View Post
can anyone link me an injector?
no just Google extreme injector v2
Good job Blue, and I wonder what happened to this site, or is it the Garry's Mod section...but most replies I read on them just give my mind AIDS.
Hey where do i download the hack??
Quote Originally Posted by ButWhy123 View Post
Hey where do i download the hack??
On the front page of this thread
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?