Thread: Best hack yet

Thanks

Best hack yet

What is the best hack out there at the moment... i am currently using gdaap(i know it sux) i would like to know a hack that is worth using and is easy to set up. Please let me know what you think down below.

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I like Ahack.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sniperkid1019 View Post
    I like Ahack.
    i used ahack.. and im not really into it like that much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    What are you currently using?

EDIT: I didnt realise OP was the replier. *Facepalm*
    Last edited by sniperkid1019; 04-05-2014 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Im dumb

Thanks
    Shitty gdaap

Thanks
    BlueBot

Thanks
    look around on pastebin people have made some really cool stuff. My personal favorite was lenny's propkill bind that spawned a washer, threw it, and delete it in like .1 second. I was playing on some 3rd world server that didn't have prop ghosting and I pkilled like 30 people in an admin sit in 2 seconds Prob the most fun I've ever had "hacking" on this game lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mono331 View Post
    BlueBot
    i thought bluebot was banned?or detected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by whack0922 View Post
    i thought bluebot was banned?or detected
    Not as long as you have a QAC bypass. Saw one on the front page, use that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingboy111 View Post
    Not as long as you have a QAC bypass. Saw one on the front page, use that.
    how to use qac bypass?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueHackDev View Post
    Bluehack is free premium hack with the first public rcon hack.
    It gets the rcon through the engines unbinded packets that are being run from client to server spoofing the netcode so that the engine does not detect a hack while decrypting the PGP by bruteforcing and sending decoded strings to the client through our secure ftp servers.
    What are your ftp servers powered by? I was trying to connect and I had an Aneurysm. Was sent to hospital, had to get my stomach pumped and neuro surgery. I only just got back home a few hours ago. After I got out of hospital I did a bit of research, looked into how you hack was operating. I decrypted the encrypted data, found out that if I pasted the hack into my auto config it'd increase my chances of success with the rcon hack. After my third coffee at maccas, I decided I'd have one more then go. I finished my lunch break. I then got to work. I booted up my computer and then logged in, I open up blue hack, a Trojan is then released into my computer. I was shocked at first but then thought I better act quick before it deletes my system32 and fucks me over. I start decrypting all your data and process. I remove your key logger with grave success, I then move onto the RAT. This was the tricky part, I notice it's sending my credentials to offshore IP's, I open up my bootee and spoofed. I start tracking down the IP's to a location just off the shore off Afghanistan, in a secure complex heavily guarded by trained soldiers. I open up google chrome and book the next flight out of Australia to Afghanistan, I meet my friend Sherwin Abdada at the airport. I quickly debrief him of my current health status and situation. He agrees to drive me there, but first we stop at a local weapon shop. He opens the boot. I apply a ski mask and grab the m4a1, we approach with caution. We quickly depart with a boot full of RPGs, smoke grenades and assault rifles. About an hour later we begin to approach the precinct. There are 21 heavily armed soldiers awaiting our presence. Sherwin does a quick debrief of the plan, we sync our watches and set off. 20 minuets and it'll all be over. I lob a smoke grenade over at 5 of their feet. A few guys begin firing randomly into the distance, I peer over the barrier and start firing. 1...2...3..........4......5... All dead. Very loud prison like alarms begin to sound. Sherwin takes out the snipers up in the guard towers and we start to penetrate the facility. I locate one of the databases along with one of the FTP servers. I fire 5 rounds of RPGs into them just to make sure the threat is eliminated. We proceed onwards throughout the precinct. I stumble upon a dark hallway with a blue luminescent light shining through an ajar door. I approach with caution, slowly opening the door. I am then rudely awaken by a man in a suit, he slams a pistol into my nose causing slight pain. The adrenal takes over and the pain is quickly alleviated. I then get a quick glimpse of his name on his badge. "BluehackDev" I remembered back. I knew for the sake of every Australian and Member of Mpgh this guy had to be put in the ground. I chase after him firing my rpg. This man had some serious background training. Elite dodger. But no match for a trained killer like myself. I got out my m4a1 with fully maxed out attachments, and lined up my shot. I fired.... And shot mr "bluehackDev" in the back of the cranium. He fell to the ground. With all the threats finally minimized, we decided it was time to depart. But not with out a little fun. In the centre of the facility I applied around 73kg of high powered c4 explosives. Driving off, I peer out of my left mirror and see a huge fireball in the distance. It was time to head back to Australia. Sherwin dropped me off at the airport and I arrived safely back home.
    I was able to sleep safe and sound knowing that there were no more evil men out there trying to hack me and fuck me over.
    Click thanks if you read all this, fuck the dev.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyseveride View Post
    What are your ftp servers powered by? I was trying to connect and I had an Aneurysm. Was sent to hospital, had to get my stomach pumped and neuro surgery. I only just got back home a few hours ago. After I got out of hospital I did a bit of research, looked into how you hack was operating. I decrypted the encrypted data, found out that if I pasted the hack into my auto config it'd increase my chances of success with the rcon hack. After my third coffee at maccas, I decided I'd have one more then go. I finished my lunch break. I then got to work. I booted up my computer and then logged in, I open up blue hack, a Trojan is then released into my computer. I was shocked at first but then thought I better act quick before it deletes my system32 and fucks me over. I start decrypting all your data and process. I remove your key logger with grave success, I then move onto the RAT. This was the tricky part, I notice it's sending my credentials to offshore IP's, I open up my bootee and spoofed. I start tracking down the IP's to a location just off the shore off Afghanistan, in a secure complex heavily guarded by trained soldiers. I open up google chrome and book the next flight out of Australia to Afghanistan, I meet my friend Sherwin Abdada at the airport. I quickly debrief him of my current health status and situation. He agrees to drive me there, but first we stop at a local weapon shop. He opens the boot. I apply a ski mask and grab the m4a1, we approach with caution. We quickly depart with a boot full of RPGs, smoke grenades and assault rifles. About an hour later we begin to approach the precinct. There are 21 heavily armed soldiers awaiting our presence. Sherwin does a quick debrief of the plan, we sync our watches and set off. 20 minuets and it'll all be over. I lob a smoke grenade over at 5 of their feet. A few guys begin firing randomly into the distance, I peer over the barrier and start firing. 1...2...3..........4......5... All dead. Very loud prison like alarms begin to sound. Sherwin takes out the snipers up in the guard towers and we start to penetrate the facility. I locate one of the databases along with one of the FTP servers. I fire 5 rounds of RPGs into them just to make sure the threat is eliminated. We proceed onwards throughout the precinct. I stumble upon a dark hallway with a blue luminescent light shining through an ajar door. I approach with caution, slowly opening the door. I am then rudely awaken by a man in a suit, he slams a pistol into my nose causing slight pain. The adrenal takes over and the pain is quickly alleviated. I then get a quick glimpse of his name on his badge. "BluehackDev" I remembered back. I knew for the sake of every Australian and Member of Mpgh this guy had to be put in the ground. I chase after him firing my rpg. This man had some serious background training. Elite dodger. But no match for a trained killer like myself. I got out my m4a1 with fully maxed out attachments, and lined up my shot. I fired.... And shot mr "bluehackDev" in the back of the cranium. He fell to the ground. With all the threats finally minimized, we decided it was time to depart. But not with out a little fun. In the centre of the facility I applied around 73kg of high powered c4 explosives. Driving off, I peer out of my left mirror and see a huge fireball in the distance. It was time to head back to Australia. Sherwin dropped me off at the airport and I arrived safely back home.
    I was able to sleep safe and sound knowing that there were no more evil men out there trying to hack me and fuck me over.
    Click thanks if you read all this, fuck the dev.
    this is not good
    8:53 PM - Xenomorphic 1 hr 7 min cooldown: So is MPGH only exist so people can c+p from ************* and troll the gmod section?

[IMG]https://i739.photobucke*****m/albums/xx38/jorroa5990/flatexch2_zpsec96a7e2.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
    this is not good
    That's exactly what I was thinking, it's more.... Motivating? Brilliant?