Thanks

Looking for the source code for a certain hack.

I have been trying to get he source code for "Bonus/RandomHack" and tried asking the one who claimed to create it, and even defender, but no replies from either. I mainly made this account to get that lol. But if anyone has direct connections to either of them and can see if they have the source code and are willing to share, or if you have it and are willing to share, it'd be nice of you to give/ask them for me, seeing as I cannot reach them and have no idea what I'm doing here. Thanks for the help.

Have a nice day.

Thanks
    reverse it

Thanks
    debug it‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
    8:53 PM - Xenomorphic 1 hr 7 min cooldown: So is MPGH only exist so people can c+p from ************* and troll the gmod section?

[IMG]https://i739.photobucke*****m/albums/xx38/jorroa5990/flatexch2_zpsec96a7e2.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
    reverse it
    Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
    debug it‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
    Thank you both.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    If you want to namesteal:
    Make a ConCommand that will modify the ConVar "name" and that will force it's value. (Note: There is a timer: sv_namechange_cooldown)

If you want to steal files:
    Grab the INetChannel Interface, then use it's function called RequestFile("filename.txt").

If you want to upload files:
    Grab the INetChannel Interface, then use it's function called SendFile("filename.txt",*transfert ID here*).

If you want to bypass ConVars:
    Make a ConCommand that will use a callback to rename the Original ConVar to another name and recreate a ConVar with the original name.

That's all, have fun.

And stop asking for code to C+P.
    Last edited by TroubleMakers; 04-16-2014 at 02:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    bug it #msg2short&2cool4u

7. The Following User Says Thank You to polivilas For This Useful Post:

TroubleMakers (04-16-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TroubleMakers View Post
    Make a ConCommand that will modify the ConVar "name" and that will force it's value. (Note: There is a timer: sv_namechange_cooldown)

Grab the INetChannel Interface, then use it's function called RequestFile("filename.txt").

Grab the INetChannel Interface, then use it's function called SendFile("filename.txt",*transfert ID here*).

Make a ConCommand that will use a callback to rename the Original ConVar to another name and recreate a ConVar with the original name.

That's all, have fun.

I was kinda asking to see the code for a reason, not C+P, but thanks for the information.
    Last edited by DamageNet12; 04-16-2014 at 09:54 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TroubleMakers View Post

That's all, have fun.

hahahahahaha wtf

forcing the name convar LOL
    8:53 PM - Xenomorphic 1 hr 7 min cooldown: So is MPGH only exist so people can c+p from ************* and troll the gmod section?

[IMG]https://i739.photobucke*****m/albums/xx38/jorroa5990/flatexch2_zpsec96a7e2.gif[/IMG]