Thread: Naruto 673.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    You don't understand that Ashura only chose to inhabit their body BECAUSE they (Naruto and Hashi) were ALREADY like that. They didn't MAKE them like that, they CHOSE them BECAUSE they were like that. Even then, after choosing to barbarically chill in them, he didn't give them any power.
    I was going to take your opinion seriously until you said that and proved you know nothing entirely. I fail to see your logic and I'm sure everyone else agrees that Kishimoto is a shitty writer and made Naruto's entire story full of holes. How the fuck did you come up with the idea that Ashura chose to reside within them? Like I said in my last post, just because it's not introduced doesn't mean it doesn't fucking exist prior. Ashura was with them from the start. It's in their blood, their soul. It's their entire fucking existence. The story of Naruto is basically 'History's been repeating itself, end the chain of hate.' That's the whole fucking show now. Before Kishimoto added in all the shit to make it like this, it was 'Stupid But Entertaining Ninja Adventures'. Get over yourself buddy, the stories fucked and that's that.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
    I was going to take your opinion seriously until you said that and proved you know nothing entirely. I fail to see your logic and I'm sure everyone else agrees that Kishimoto is a shitty writer and made Naruto's entire story full of holes. How the fuck did you come up with the idea that Ashura chose to reside within them? Like I said in my last post, just because it's not introduced doesn't mean it doesn't fucking exist prior. Ashura was with them from the start. It's in their blood, their soul. It's their entire fucking existence. The story of Naruto is basically 'History's been repeating itself, end the chain of hate.' That's the whole fucking show now. Before Kishimoto added in all the shit to make it like this, it was 'Stupid But Entertaining Ninja Adventures'. Get over yourself buddy, the stories fucked and that's that.
    [img]https://i3.mangapand*****m/naruto/670/naruto-4861471.jpg[/img]

"You REMIND me of my son, Ashura" as in, he was already like Ashura to begin with.

[img]https://i16.mangapand*****m/naruto/670/naruto-4861481.jpg[/img]

This page has a lot of shit, first of all disproving your bullshit that your parent makes you awesome (which is true and applies in the real world as well). Says Naruto is the same as Ashura, didn't become awesome just because of his parents, a.k.a had to work for it. Says he REMINDS him of Ashura again.

[img]https://i32.mangapand*****m/naruto/670/naruto-4861483.jpg[/img]

Ashura could do nothing on his own, he had to work very hard for his power, just like Naruto. (Like the sage himself just said in the last page).

[img]https://i8.mangapand*****m/naruto/670/naruto-4861485.jpg[/img]

Through hardwork he was able to become as strong as Indra, just like Naruto was able to match up with Sasuke, the natural born genius Uchiha, with HARD WORK.

[img]https://i7.mangapand*****m/naruto/670/naruto-4861489.jpg[/img]

"Even though their BODIES were DESTROYED, their CHAKRA didn't vanish and TRANSMIGRATED over time..." "Kind of like BEING POSSESSED BY A GHOST" While Ashura stands behind them. Kind of like HAVING A GHOST LIVING IN YOUR BODY.

I don't see how Kishi can paint the image that they chose to reside in their bodies because of how they were BEFORE they made this decision, and that it didn't give them any power, that they were simply spectators. I know reading and comprehension may be hard for you, but this is basic level stuff.

tl;dr: I didn't "come up with" anything, you just can't fucking read lol.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 04-30-2014 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]
    1. Yes they do, not because they just dispersed but because anything that they learn or experience goes back to Naruto when they disperse. As for them dying and stuff, I mean it didn't happen too often they usually dispersed only from kicks or punches and other non-deadly things, but yeah it's happened. I guess it's more of a mental thing, which is still a strain.

Or Kishi just fucked up there, but what he did explicitly state (and you can go back and re-read or re-watch this if you'd like) is that doing that strained the shit out of him. Not only was it stated, but we also SAW it for ourselves.

2. Yeah, Nagato did choose him, but that was because of Naruto winning him over. Sure, you can call that cheap and cheesy, but it had nothing to do with Ashura or the Sage, and didn't give him any POWER. It was just Nagato and Konan trusting the future to him, which is pretty fucking awesome if you ask me.

"I'm pretty sure everyone else here does", I'm pretty sure 500 years ago everybody thought the world was a fucking square, that didn't really make them right did it? What a petty way to try and devalue and argument lol. Anyways, bottom line is before this point Ashura being there did NOTHING to make him stronger and NOTHING to help him, at all, in any way. Him being the "chosen one" had no effect at all in the show, maybe after the Pain arc because of what Nagato said it did, but that had nothing to do with Ashura or the Sage. [/COLOR]
    Anything they LEARN not anything they FEEL.

The difference is that it's never been stated that the nerve feedback goes back to naruto, nor has it ever been shown. In fact, if you considered any of the fights where tons of his clones got destroyed you'd realize that naruto would have gone insane from experiencing that much pain a short time.(actually he would have died/passed out almost instantly. This isn't a "he can struggle through it" thing, the sensory overload would be too much).

So yeah. outside of clone creation, the strain on naruto is nothing outside of chakra use, which again: Is only possible because of kurama.

2. Nagato choosing? What the fuck are you talking about? Did you forget the toad prophecy and how he was actually called the chosen one?
    -----------------------------

Anyway in response to your most recent post: He's the reincarnated version of asura.

Sorry you don't understand what reincarnated means, but that's not our fault.

Naruto:
    Child of the strongest people in the village.(in a show were genes play huge role in power levels).
    Highest level teacher available twice.
    Has the highest level of tailed beast.
    Can only use clones because of said tailed beast
    Won most of his battles because of said tailed beast.(not counting the clones, but the "rage mode").
    Is the "Child of Prophecy"-from the toad sage.
    Is the reincarnation of Ashura-from the sage of six paths.

O_O That's not even talking about his undeniably high plot armor giving him powerups in dreams and shit.

-Not to be all "i told you so" but even bleach or onepiece promotes "hard working" more than naruto.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-30-2014 at 02:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    [img]https://i3.mangapand*****m/naruto/670/naruto-4861471.jpg[/img]

"You REMIND me of my son, Ashura" as in, he was already like Ashura to begin with.

[img]https://i16.mangapand*****m/naruto/670/naruto-4861481.jpg[/img]

This page has a lot of shit, first of all disproving your bullshit that your parent makes you awesome (which is true and applies in the real world as well). Says Naruto is the same as Ashura, didn't become awesome just because of his parents, a.k.a had to work for it. Says he REMINDS him of Ashura again.

[img]https://i32.mangapand*****m/naruto/670/naruto-4861483.jpg[/img]

Ashura could do nothing on his own, he had to work very hard for his power, just like Naruto. (Like the sage himself just said in the last page).

[img]https://i8.mangapand*****m/naruto/670/naruto-4861485.jpg[/img]

Through hardwork he was able to become as strong as Indra, just like Naruto was able to match up with Sasuke, the natural born genius Uchiha, with HARD WORK.

[img]https://i7.mangapand*****m/naruto/670/naruto-4861489.jpg[/img]

"Even though their BODIES were DESTROYED, their CHAKRA didn't vanish and TRANSMIGRATED over time..." "Kind of like BEING POSSESSED BY A GHOST" While Ashura stands behind them. Kind of like HAVING A GHOST LIVING IN YOUR BODY.

I don't see how Kishi can paint the image that they chose to reside in their bodies because of how they were BEFORE they made this decision, and that it didn't give them any power, that they were simply spectators. I know reading and comprehension may be hard for you, but this is basic level stuff.

tl;dr: I didn't "come up with" anything, you just can't fucking read lol.
    Yeahhhh, you still don't know what you're fucking talking about lmao. You're trying to make the same point over and over again. Learn what reincarnation fucking means before you spout shit kid. Ashura was in him the whole fucking time, I have no clue how you're thinking otherwise because it's making you look real fucking stupid.

And this is me trying to not just be repeating what @Empire is saying.
    Last edited by Synchromanica; 04-30-2014 at 07:42 PM.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Empire Like I said, we've known about the fox since episode number 1, if you had a problem with that you invested your time in the wrong show, and bitching about it now is about as stupid as a woman crying about a kid she didn't want after having the option to abort it.

Anyways, if it was REINCARNATION then Naruto wouldn't have his own soul and he would literally BE Ashura, the Sage said "you remind me of my son" not "You are my son".

Also, if your idea of straight up reincarnation was true, then what soul/consciousness is in Edo Hashi and Madara right now? Hmm?

Like I said, it's NOT a reincarnation, he's inhabiting his body, not controlling it. He's not the only soul in there.

Thanks
    Anyways, if it was REINCARNATION then Naruto wouldn't have his own soul and he would literally BE Ashura, the Sage said "you remind me of my son" not "You are my son".

Also, if your idea of straight up reincarnation was true, then what soul/consciousness is in Edo Hashi and Madara right now? Hmm?

Like I said, it's NOT a reincarnation, he's inhabiting his body, not controlling it. He's not the only soul in there.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @Empire Like I said, we've known about the fox since episode number 1, if you had a problem with that you invested your time in the wrong show, and bitching about it now is about as stupid as a woman crying about a kid she didn't want after having the option to abort it.

What the... where did the abortion talk come from?

Anywho, I have no problems with the demon-inside cliche. I liked it in Kekkaishi, I liked it in Bleach, I even liked it in Dorohedoro. I just think you have to realize that the show (and naruto himself) doesn't really stand for "hard-work" anymore.

Also, you might want to read up on reincarnation. You don't get controlled by the reincarnated person.

It's something Kishi does which is probably his biggest mistake: Taking from world religions.

He was doing ok originally with almost half the cast following folk tale(bet you didn't know that shit lol), but then copying the "forbidden fruit"(original sin in the bible) and reincarnation just steps over the line because of how poor it was in Naruto's implementation and at what stage it is at.

It's just bad design. I'm not sure why either, since these things don't require some stupid reincarnation midara's clone didn't require another dimension. Eh. Seems like uncalled for.

Kinda hoping Naruto doesn't D.Gray-Man itself to death.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Well It's Going to be a Epic Battle but what happens after naruto ends. The creator of Naruto already said this will be the last year Naruto will be made. Bleach is also at its ending.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by whitelight1997 View Post
    Well It's Going to be a Epic Battle but what happens after naruto ends. The creator of Naruto already said this will be the last year Naruto will be made. Bleach is also at its ending.
    My bet is that Kishimoto(the author of naruto) quits and tries to milk naruto with a dozen or so more games/spinoffs.

Unlike Tite Kubo(the author of bleach), Kishimoto hasn't shown any promise outside of naruto. Much like the DeathNote author being able to do Bakuman, but the D.GrayMan author not being to do anything else.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123