Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Garry's Mod Lua virus, the benefits!

Video pretty much says it all. The new virus that spread around until it was patched has it benefits you know

Quotes for the human mind-
    If there is a sense of reality, there must also be a sense of possibility. - Robert Musil

The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs. - Charles de Gaulle

It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them. - Alfred Adler

Thanks
    Fuck yeah. I discovered this too... Too bad as soon as I discovered it, it got patched about 5 minutes later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperValkerie View Post
    Fuck yeah. I discovered this too... Too bad as soon as I discovered it, it got patched about 5 minutes later.
    Yeah but me and 5 of my mates joined "Eclipse DarkRP gaming" because they didn't changed rcon, set everyone back to user, set all of us to owner. Made the motd a youtube video called "We hacked Eclipse DarkRP gaming". Changed their rcon to make it impossible for anyone to fix but the actual owner. Fucked with everyone on the server and are editing a youtube video together right now. Then changed a bnch of server values to unfavorable settings like "sv_cheats 1" in rcon. Then the owner got on and shut it down until "fixed" everything. My five mates and me are still owner rank though XD.

Quotes for the human mind-
    If there is a sense of reality, there must also be a sense of possibility. - Robert Musil

The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs. - Charles de Gaulle

It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them. - Alfred Adler

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sankeman View Post
    Yeah but me and 5 of my mates joined "Eclipse DarkRP gaming" because they didn't changed rcon, set everyone back to user, set all of us to owner. Made the motd a youtube video called "We hacked Eclipse DarkRP gaming". Changed their rcon to make it impossible for anyone to fix but the actual owner. Fucked with everyone on the server and are editing a youtube video together right now. Then changed a bnch of server values to unfavorable settings like "sv_cheats 1" in rcon. Then the owner got on and shut it down until "fixed" everything. My five mates and me are still owner rank though XD.
    Yeah, that server was ours and was good while it lasted. It's a shame the fucking owner happened to wake up at 3 AM and shut it down... But on the bright side, we did some irreversible things that if he even bothered to fix would probably take him days or weeks.
    Last edited by Siiikes; 04-19-2014 at 08:29 AM.

Thanks
    Haha amazing. I had the coughing going on for me as well, so I thought I would check if I were one of the lucky ones. I got one aswell