Thread: Ask KING

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    I used to do Cross Country/Wrestling/Track, I literally always had something to do after school. My dies was shyt shyt shyt now that I look back at it. Make sure you get carbohyrdrates (complex) throughout the day. This will give you that energy reserve through the day and practice. You need dat protien (meats) to build them muscles you worked for in practice. And them fats (which you'll naturally get with our american diet-saturated-avocodo and almonds) so you can produce testosterone and your hard dick(lol). Just eat and don't skip any meal.

When it comes to your diet you need to make sure you can get whatever you can get. At this point of your athletic career your looking to be recruited by a college.
    When it comes to soccer you need to show you've mastered motor patterns and you body composition doesn't really matter. Since your body composition doesn't matter your diet doesn't matter as much.

Recap (cause I did a shitty job above).
    1.Eat Eat Eat, you just need the calories to give you energy for your workout.
    2.Invest in a MRP (Meal replacement shake) because just school lunch won't be enough for you.
    (wait how much do you weigh/hieght)
    3.Concentrate on your sport, score them goals (look up tips on youtube). Whatever you do make sure you try your hardest to stand the fuck out. Your Ultimate goal isnt to be buddy buddy with your teammates but to be better then all them. Make sure your the Team Captain, Make sure your MVP. Thats the only way to guarantee a full ride scholarship.
    4. Add Cross Country, a University will see that in your resume and will automatically think this guy has the conditioning and endurance.
    5. No clue why you would take out anything out your diet??? You'll burn all of that shit in practice, if anything you need to be asking your friends for there share of food if there not going to eat it.

GL
    Awesome info. Thanks.

But yeah sadly i have no time for cross country in my schedule. I would love to and the cross country coach wants me on the team but I can't because cross country conflicts with soccer(same season sports). In the fall I do Soccer, during winter I'm doing winter track(which is usually 90% conditioning 10% actual meets) and in the spring I'm doing spring track. Soccer spills over into the summer and I'm usually working out everyday anyways(despite fasting since it's ramadan during the summer).

Anyways the reason I asked that question is because I was told that eating before intense track workouts(especially dairy) is usually a bad idea. So I was just looking for some insight on that.
    Last edited by Ferris Bueller; 04-19-2014 at 08:58 PM.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Will you finger a man for 1 million dollars? If so why? Please explain your answer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Do you like trains?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi Cola View Post
    Do you like trains?
    Serious questions, mank.

OT: Where do you think the next war will be? And what kind of war?

Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1

Thanks
    How do you feel about the "jokes" against blacks as well as having a title just to show you're black?

hehe
    hi

Thanks
    What are you doing with your life? Are you still in school? Are you working? Are you happy with what you've accomplished thus far in life?

Also, reply to my other messages sometime, dickface.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

Awesome info. Thanks.

But yeah sadly i have no time for cross country in my schedule. I would love to and the cross country coach wants me on the team but I can't because cross country conflicts with soccer(same season sports). In the fall I do Soccer, during winter I'm doing winter track(which is usually 90% conditioning 10% actual meets) and in the spring I'm doing spring track. Soccer spills over into the summer and I'm usually working out everyday anyways(despite fasting since it's ramadan during the summer).

Anyways the reason I asked that question is because I was told that eating before intense track workouts(especially dairy) is usually a bad idea. So I was just looking for some insight on that.
    When I was in HS, Cross Country took place before Soccer (the actual season).

Milk is denser than water, you generally speaking don't want to physical activity one a full belly. It's not milk per say, it having any food in your system. But if your lunch is an hour away from your actual practice you should have zero problem.

Side note:start recording your practices/games. This will help for recruitment.

For track all they care about is Times and your profile. Profile meaning you have good times across the board. Try to have good times in at least 1 major event and 2 other good ones.

So if you were a sprinter, you want good times in your 100m,200m, and dont be lazy and do the 400m. That will make you standout.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Allen View Post
    Will you finger a man for 1 million dollars? If so why? Please explain your answer.
    Why the fuck not. Because 1 Millions dollars nigguh. Doctors do it for allot less. prostate exam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    Serious questions, mank.

OT: Where do you think the next war will be? And what kind of war?

With our ever growing inter-tangling economy, I don't think there will be any major war. With Oligarchs and Billionaires actually running the show, unless one side can show that they can grantee a profit there will be no more major wars.

So ya, there's actually some positives in a corrupt govt.

There will be small proxy wars. Look up "Proxy war". i.e. Vietnam.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

Josh (04-19-2014)

Thanks
    Why the fuck not. Because 1 Millions dollars nigguh. Doctors do it for allot less. prostate exam
    Okay, but would you lick it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuba View Post
    How do you feel about the "jokes" against blacks as well as having a title just to show you're black?

hehe

Think I answered this already (we're both to lazy to check). I don't care about them.

NigBoi is cool. I don't really even notice it. Been on the forum for to long to care.

When I first started all Usertags were like that, rare as fualk and could only be attained by not standards out of your control.
    Now they give Usertags for just about anything, I think that move took away from the site, but what do I knows, I'm still here right.

Side Story
    At the bottom where you can see who's online in the section me and Obama used to have special names (that cam with NigBoi) and since we were GM our names were also allot bigger than anyone else. When we caved MPGH it was cool looking down and seeing 2 BIG BLACK BLOCKS standing right next to eachother, and the only way to see the name was to Highlight it. That was cool. 2 Dark Nights.

Side Story
    I used to rage ban for racist comments. I really was never offended, I just like banning people out of the blue. It wasn't even a rule, I just did it and put a reason like "SMD Dumb ******". They'd be MINDFUCKED.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    What are you doing with your life? Are you still in school? Are you working? Are you happy with what you've accomplished thus far in life?

Also, reply to my other messages sometime, dickface.
    I have one more class to finish my CRJ degree. Start FHP Academy in June. Will do that for a year and try my luck with the FBI/CIA/US MARSHALL/ maybe even Millitary(if im desperate).

Ya, I work security overnight, shitty pay but I get paid to do nothing, hence why I'm on MPGH right now.

Nope, I've haven't accomplished any of my real real real goals. Only thing Im super happy is my physique. Other than that, I really wish I didn't ruin my running scholarship and didnt quit school, start again, quit school, start again. I was such a kid back then.

But other than that, No regrets.
    Bitch I'm only 25, acting like im Old Ass Fulk.

Thanks
    I'm an Asian dude tryna fk some black bitches. What are my approaches?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    I'm an Asian dude tryna fk some black bitches. What are my approaches?
    Need more info. Are you in Highschool. How do you know here. That type of stuff.

Thanks
    Need more info. Are you in Highschool. How do you know here. That type of stuff.
    I'm 19 heading in to freshman year. I'm from Dorchester, Boston.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast