Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Exclamation Don't join server Altis Life on 3.1.3 with HACK !

Tonix have add a global anti-cheat !

Bad Variable : https://******.com/TAWTonic/Altis-Li...iableCheck.sqf

Detect Hack :

Wookie Menu V5
    Extasy Menu V1
    Lystic Menu
    Monky Menu
    And other ...

List Of Bad Variable 3.1.3 : _badVariables = ["W_O_O_K_I_E_FUD_Pro_RE","W_O_O_K_I_E_FUD_Car_RE", "W_O_O_K_I_E_FUD_Car_RE","W_O_O_K_I_E_FUD_FuckUp_G unStore","W_O_O_K_I_E_FUD_M_E_N_U_initMenu","W_O_O _K_I_E_FuckUp_GunStore_a",
    "W_O_O_K_I_E_M_E_N_U_funcs_inited","Menu_Init_Lol" ,"E_X_T_A_S_Y_Atm","W_O_O_K_I_E_Pro_RE","W_O_O_K_I _E_Debug_Mon","W_O_O_K_I_E_Debug_1337","Veh_S_P_A_ W_N_Shitt","sfsefse","tw4etinitMenu","tw4etgetCont rol",
    "efr4243234","sdfwesrfwesf233","sdgff4535hfgvcxghn ","adadawer24_1337","lkjhgfuyhgfd","E_X_T_A_S_Y_M_ E_N_U_funcs_inited","dayz_serverObjectMonitor","fs fgdggdzgfd","fsdddInfectLOL","Wookie_List",
    "Wookie_Pro_RE","Wookie_Car_RE","Wookie_Debug_Mon" ,"faze_funcs_inited","advertising_banner_infiSTAR" ,"atext_star_xa","Monky_hax_dbclick","qopfkqpofqk" ,"debug_star_colorful","AntiAntiAntiAntiHax","anti antiantiantih4x",
    "hub","scrollinit","gfYJV","Lystic_LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO","Lystic_Re","Lysto_Lyst","E_X_T_A_S_Y_Key binds","Menulocations","Lystic_Init","scroll_m_ini t_star","exstr1","pathtoscrdir3","Monky_funcs_init ed",
    "Monky_initMenu","player_zombieCheck","E_X_T_A_S_Y _Recoil","godlol","playericons","abcdefGEH","wierd o","go_invisible_infiSTAR","serverObjectMonitor"," enamearr","initarr3","locdb","sCode","infAmmoIndex ",
    "nukeDONEstar","Wookie_List","Wookie_Pro_RE","FUCK TONIC","E_X_T_A_S_Y_FuckUp_GunStore_a","E_X_T_A_S_ Y_Cash_1k_t","E_X_T_A_S_Y_Cash_a","E_X_T_A_S_Y_Lic enseDrive","E_X_T_A_S_Y_Menu_LOOOOOOOOOL"

Thanks
    So if we go on a server with the version 3.1.3 we will get globally banned? thanks for the info men.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller144 View Post
    So if we go on a server with the version 3.1.3 we will get globally banned? thanks for the info men.
    no, u wont get global banned, u will get kicked from the server if you use a public menu. also, this means now i can now add "kick" script to my altis life menu

this is undetected https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=815917

edit: its not undetected, AH has menu check, goodbye infect menu 1, goodbye monky dialog, goodbye wookie dialog. hello lystic dialog v2 + jme dialog
    Last edited by Jme; 04-20-2014 at 03:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Yeah tonic thinks he detected my "unreleased" menu, i've sold that menu for so long now, + he hasnt got my private menu detected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    its detected... i just got globally banned

wtf did u just say to me you moot cunt say 2 me face you piece of shit and not over the internet ok

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by checkme323 View Post
    its detected... i just got globally banned
    you got global banned from a serversided anticheat? please tell me again how you have no knowledge on battleye

+ This anticheat is absolutely horrible, if you guys understood just a little but of the new arma 3 engine then you could bypass it within a few minutes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lystic For This Useful Post:

GumbyBum (04-24-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    No, when something pops up on my screen saying You have been kicked of the game Battle: Global ban that doesnt mean serverside, but can always be them method of injecting but devcon dont ban you globally, so gg think before you talk

wtf did u just say to me you moot cunt say 2 me face you piece of shit and not over the internet ok

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    English please?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by checkme323 View Post
    No, when something pops up on my screen saying You have been kicked of the game Battle: Global ban that doesnt mean serverside, but can always be them method of injecting but devcon dont ban you globally, so gg think before you talk
    let me put it straight in ur head so u can be in no more doubt ok?

no script will ever get you global banned. detected hacks get you global banned. if you use an undetected script injector, u can use ANY script, u will not be banned, not now, not ever (at least not until BE figure out how ur injecting).

so if u got banned using extasy, that is because of the injector. i find it hard to believe u got global banned for using the developer console

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jme For This Useful Post:

GumbyBum (05-01-2014)