Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

In that thread
    Riddick didn't insult you at all
    He was being sarcastic to oXParadoxXo (the one who called your thread pointless)

"If MPGH has no jurisdiction on skype then Haxxxer007 never should get banned by trolling you after all he trolled only on skype, right @Symmetrical ?"
    Scammers mostly scam on Skype
    Since we have no jurisdiction on Skype
    We shouldn't ban them
    Right?

All I see in this thread is a Misunderstanding
    Yes we should ban them, but it was @Riddick that said that MPGH had no jurisdiction on skype, so after all the post of @Riddick calling Haxxxer007 a ****** will count right?

Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

@Haxxxer007 was banned for a second spamming offence within a week.

And now i'm getting bored. You're just as trolling and annoying as your alternative account @Haxxxer007 as you are the same person, and have you got any more evidence that I can laugh at?
    I don't what i going to do if you keep saying that,well tell what do you want me to prove that ? @Haxxxer007 and i are twins? And tell me why would i have seconds accounts on MPGH *****?!

Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    Riddick lately has been deleting my threads, this time he deleted my thread saying he was a leecher because i know that he didn't edit a code source and in the same thread i posted proves of it and he delete it and sent me a message that if i called him a leecher and idiot again he would make me permanently banned, but he already called my brother ****** and other things, he said that @Haxxxer007 and i are the same person, but i already my brother and i share the same router so he automatically have the same ip, however he kept saying that ... I could say other things but i won't say anything else... I don't want to him get permanently banned, because anyway he's a good staff member, i just to he get punished by flaming and i'm sure i'm not the first member complaining about Riddick... @Liz , @Flengo , @Hero take a look at this thread and thanks!
    Like @Symmetrical advise and i think he's absolutely right i ask to close this thread, after i calm down myself i realized this really is misunderstanding, so please @Symmetrical close this thread please, and @Hugo Boss , @Liz , @Flengo , @BACKD00R , @Hero sorry for bothering you all and @Riddick sorry for bothering you and also sorry if i caused you any complications, but while i was mad i thought this was the right thing to do, after i listen @Symmetrical advise and calm down myself i realized this was all a big mistake! And @Riddick's Sheep sorry for the ofense...

Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    Riddick lately has been deleting my threads, this time he deleted my thread saying he was a leecher because i know that he didn't edit a code source and in the same thread i posted proves of it and he delete it and sent me a message that if i called him a leecher and idiot again he would make me permanently banned, but he already called my brother ****** and other things, he said that @Haxxxer007 and i are the same person, but i already my brother and i share the same router so he automatically have the same ip, however he kept saying that ... I could say other things but i won't say anything else... I don't want to him get permanently banned, because anyway he's a good staff member, i just to he get punished by flaming and i'm sure i'm not the first member complaining about Riddick... @Liz , @Flengo , @Hero take a look at this thread and thanks!
    Like @Symmetrical advise and i think he's absolutely right i ask to close this thread, after i calm down myself i realized this really is misunderstanding, so please @Symmetrical close this thread please, and @Hugo Boss , @Liz , @Flengo , @BACKD00R , @Hero and @arunforce sorry for bothering you all and @Riddick sorry for bothering you and also sorry if i caused you any complications, but while i was mad i thought this was the right thing to do, after i listen @Symmetrical advise and calm down myself i realized this was all a big mistake! And @Riddick's Sheep sorry for the ofense...
    Last edited by Hero; 04-23-2014 at 01:43 PM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    tl;dr was asked for close, rather have that.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Hunter (04-23-2014),Jim (04-26-2014),Raple (04-27-2014),Riddick (04-23-2014),Symmetrical (04-23-2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12