WTTM14 Fullmoon VSS Katana

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
M14 Fullmoon VSS Katana
Nagt here with yet another exeptional account.

Am still looking for a nice account with at least a para and a good scope.
I believe I do not have to state the obvious.

This account has the very nice M14 foolmoon perm aswell as the VSS katana, and ofc the Welcome's Package.

http://imgur.com/a/GuBDkⓘ

Skype: brenwin1996
Cmon guys, I am just looking for a nice competitive like account, am also willing to take 25$ in stead then again, paypal only.
Bump, 25 $ or a decent competitivev account.
Quote Originally Posted by nagtmonster View Post
Bump, 25 $ or a decent competitivev account.
What's the Win/Losss, Rank & S/D of this please, and do you have the original email account to give with it too as I may be interested in it. Free bump
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


What's the Win/Losss, Rank & S/D of this please, and do you have the original email account to give with it too as I may be interested in it. Free bump
original email is included as with all of my accounts
and yes the w/l is out of proportion, this has some special reason since this account used to be part of a special group.
Quote Originally Posted by nagtmonster View Post
original email is included as with all of my accounts
and yes the w/l is out of proportion, this has some special reason since this account used to be part of a special group.
I'll talk to you on Skype if that's ok with you.
Bump
Still available, looking for para and a good scope.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?