mseprogaming

Weapons Database 288 Preloaded Macro
    Innovative Smart Wheel Mouse Integration* This is awesome feature
    Works with any Keyboard or Mouse
    Works with any FPS Game
    16 + Simultaneos Macro Loadout without leaving the game
    Logitech Integration LCD/LED.
    more...

AutoBurst option allow you to create a Real Less recoil/spread Macro without a stupid rapidFire.

P.S. : for Admins dont ban me... send me a pm for a partnership or coupons.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MseProGaming For This Useful Post:

cdfgm21 (07-30-2014),Col.Kurtz (07-25-2015),Luca Pistoni (09-06-2016),Nsofreeman (06-02-2019),progh0st (02-20-2015)

Thanks
    video or it didn't happen
    Rig | 5820K - GTX1080 AMP
    P870KM1 | 7700K - GTX1080N SLi

Thanks
    This software sux, is easy to detect and it isn't for free, good luck ... -.-, 1year=15Euro, 2years=25Euro
    edit: and this " P.S. : for Admins dont ban me... send me a pm for a partnership or coupons. ", srsly ?, faster they will make partnership with my grandma and her sex shop
    if u gimme it 4 free i can test other way = never
    Last edited by kulka1; 05-11-2014 at 05:25 AM.

Thanks
    I wish i can make macro by myself

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanjica View Post
    I wish i can make macro by myself
    Actually it's just a software macro, not hardware based. Can be banned/kick if detected. (It says on website, can use any mouse. That means it's a software)

Oscar scripts for X7 or Bloody runs on the mouse hardware, no software needed to use macro (only to load or to make macro).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
    Actually it's just a software macro, not hardware based. Can be banned/kick if detected. (It says on website, can use any mouse. That means it's a software)

Oscar scripts for X7 or Bloody runs on the mouse hardware, no software needed to use macro (only to load or to make macro).
    So softwer macro bad but if you put in mouse hardwer thats good omg thats why its hard to detect

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanjica View Post
    So softwer macro bad but if you put in mouse hardwer thats good omg thats why its hard to detect
    It's not software, it's input simulation from the mouse.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Can you get banned for using macros?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by willy14 View Post
    Can you get banned for using macros?
    This is software macro, so yes. He claims it can work with any mouse, so it means that the script is run via software and not mouse hardware.

The macro with no ban chance is X7 mouses.

Thanks
    Any paraller program which pb and ff scans (or even esl wire) will lead to a ban, soon or later. Only HW can not been banned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by professor315 View Post
    Any paraller program which pb and ff scans (or even esl wire) will lead to a ban, soon or later. Only HW can not been banned.
    PB/FF doesn't scan user files, only injected files/change in game code parametrrs will get you kicked/banned
    But there is also chance that kernel-level drivers can be dectected (macros that do not run from mouse HW)

Tl;dr - don't buy this program

Thanks
    Hello to all,
    why you have so much dislike this software?

My community is a very old and no one has ever been banned, why say the opposite?

Why not say that PB has never banned anyone for macro? Do you think that this software is a scripting language like AutoHotkey?

Mse Progaming is a low level driver. low-level drivers for all mouse, as the default driver in Windows, then another particular how can be detected an application which is compiled at runtime?

What does "That Do not run macros from mouse HW" ... it is perhaps the language of a programmer?

I thought there was a higher level of programming in this community, am I wrong?

I apologize for the spam will not be repeated, for more information or just to discuss the issue .... please do not hesitate questions.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MseProGaming View Post
    Hello to all,
    why you have so much dislike this software?

My community is a very old and no one has ever been banned, why say the opposite?

Why not say that PB has never banned anyone for macro? Do you think that this software is a scripting language like AutoHotkey?

Mse Progaming is a low level driver. low-level drivers for all mouse, as the default driver in Windows, then another particular how can be detected an application which is compiled at runtime?

What does "That Do not run macros from mouse HW" ... it is perhaps the language of a programmer?

I thought there was a higher level of programming in this community, am I wrong?

I apologize for the spam will not be repeated, for more information or just to discuss the issue .... please do not hesitate questions.
    IIRC PB can detect "cheat" video drivers, so I means that even something run as a driver it can be detected -> unsafe

Nothing is really "100% unbannable" unless it runs from the mouse hardware.

"macros that do not run from mouse HW" -> type of macro program that injects scripts / files directly into the mouse itself, there's a memory in the mouse meant to hold this info. No need to keep the software of macro running once you have injected the macros.

Plus it's a paid program for a limited time, A4Tech mouse don't charge you for that >_>

Thanks
    IIRC PB can detect "cheat" video drivers, so I means that even something run as a driver it can be detected -> unsafe

Nothing is really "100% unbannable" unless it runs from the mouse hardware.

"macros that do not run from mouse HW" -> type of macro program that injects scripts / files directly into the mouse itself, there's a memory in the mouse meant to hold this info. No need to keep the software of macro running once you have injected the macros.
    You are a pathetic noob , those who are 100% sure that you do not understand anything about how it works the OS, any software or drivers... Nothing

Plus it's a paid program for a limited time, A4Tech mouse don't charge you for that >_>
    € 15 ,00 for 1 year

€ 25,00 for 2 years* (sale)

* after two years the license will change from “annual subscription” and becomes “for life”, also you become a “VIP Member”.

(is the just reward for keeping alive the update service)

A4Tech is free ???
    A4Tech X7 Laser Gaming Mouse Black
    by A4tech
    List Price: $49.99

And is a mouse better than a Logitech or Razer or SteelSeries ????

We tried this x7 and really sucks, does not work well is very rough!

if someone wants to try ours software, I can make available a coupon ,as I said at the beginning ,but please stop spreading your shit or moderate nooobs pls.

Thanks
    A4Tech Bloody V8 is $26 (I purchase from store)

Something like SS Kinzu V2 is $35+ with same sensor and no macro

TL8 (Laser A9800, 8200DPi) -> same price where I purchase.

You've been ripped off if you paid more than $30 for an X7 Bloody mouse.

The BRAND doesn't matter, the hardware of the mouse does. I've opened the V8 and TL8, I can find no fault with the internals, very tidy and switches are high quality (Huano Blue point 10M / Omron DF2C-F7-N 20M) and TTC sidebutton switches -> same as you find in Razer mouses ($70 or more).

3305DK sensor and A9800 used for majority of Bloody mouse, pro players also use this sensor (though with different mouse) and perform very well.

What do you mean rough? Do you even have technical data of how this mouse perform with the sensor? 3305DK has a max dpi of 3200 and not interpolated- A9800 has very high max tracking speed (3.7m/s - 300inch/s) and reduced smoothing from A9500 in the SS Sensei. Both sensor peform with excellent accuracy on enotus mouse test (95%+)

Build quality is good, I find very little coating problem with my V8 for more than 1 year of never cleaning it after gaming sessions. Cable is braided and very flexible - no damage and still brand new looking. Mouse feet is METAL -> never wear out and increases control/stopping on cloth pads, increase speed of glide on hard pad (very fast).

They don't lie on the true 1ms response, I can register clicks faster with my V8 (huano blue) compared to a DA 3.5G (omron).

There is a crack for Core3/Core4 -> made by russian forum member -> no need to pay for the macro programming function.

Most Bloody mouses now ships activated Core3/4 from the factory, no need to crack.

Your program is still software side (driver) and costs 35USD for "life membership".

"pro gaming"? Nope.avi

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Yellow 13 For This Useful Post:

aaiight (06-18-2014)