Thread: AOT Dub sucks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Smasherx74 View Post
    I was going to write in the post earlier, FMA Brotherhood only happened because of the amazing dub on the original FMA.

SoulShitter could have been a good Dub anime too, especially with Death and Excalibur. But that anime had no fucking character progression at all. AOT has some bad characters too, but soulshitter takes the cake for shitty characters.
    THat's mainly because SoulEater went into filler after the castle.

Thanks
    Most dubs suck and only a very select few ever surpass the original imo.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

THat's mainly because SoulEater went into filler after the castle.
    What castle? The anime is short and it's plot is total bullshit. Let alone all of the characters were total shit. Basically you have a few groups of kids, a few groups of adults, and a few various groups of enemies. None of the characters have any feel. The plot was such a bullshit scheme. The whole half part of the series is about them getting their weapons to have enough verified kills so they are proven to be used by death. Then, that shit turns around backwards when they end up talking about the ultimate bad guy who lives under the fucking city. Then he comes out into the world and gets grouped together with some later enemies that came out of fucking no where and had really no story behind. I literally regret watching that anime. I can't believe the anime actually got made, and actually got dubbed. It's Shit Tier. Worst mainstream anime ever created.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    All dubs suck and none ever surpass the original .
    fixed that for you bb<3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    fixed that for you bb<3
    Enjoy not having full understanding of the animes you watch. Those loosely translated subtitles aren't always officially confirmed to be what the japs want them to be. If you watch Two different websites of the same anime from different years when it was subbed, you'll see the difference as the more recent subs had correction which make very notable differences in the anime entirely.

People like you, are basically ignorant of human's speech's meaning.BEFORE YOU REPLY, If you want to hold a argument how about you go learn japanese and become an expectation to my interpretation of the type of person you are. Enjoy your Jap Dub English Sub informality.

Thanks
    Enjoy not having full understanding of the animes you watch. Those loosely translated subtitles aren't always officially confirmed to be what the japs want them to be. If you watch Two different websites of the same anime from different years when it was subbed, you'll see the difference as the more recent subs had correction which make very notable differences in the anime entirely.

People like you, are basically ignorant of human's speech's meaning.BEFORE YOU REPLY, If you want to hold a argument how about you go learn japanese and become an expectation to my interpretation of the type of person you are. Enjoy your Jap Dub English Sub informality.
    I just don't like the way they do dubs. Feels weird to watch anime and hear English. No need to start ww3 over this.

Thanks

Lots of anime are subbed, very few are dubbed in comparison. If you're going to be a dub fanboy just realize it's much farther from the original than a fansubbed version.

Thanks
    Lots of anime are subbed, very few are dubbed in comparison. If you're going to be a dub fanboy just realize it's much farther from the original than a fansubbed version.
    Far from it, I'm pretty sure dub has it's issues, but Sub is far worst in terms of getting the intent or meaning across. Dub creation takes the time to consider things like this, and yes in some cases they fuck shit over because they are retarded.

I'd rather watch a good english dub of an anime than watch the japanese dub with english sub, of course im going to anyways because dub probably wont cover the entire anime unless its short.

What's even worst with subs, is when you start new animes specifically realistic animes or future space animes its confusing as shit to know which sub applies to who, plus they goso fast sometimes even if you are a good reader youwould miss half the shit on screen.

Maybe i should just say Eastern Anime is fucking retarded with the expectation of about 5 animes. That will solve this thread's problem.

Thanks
    most of the anime that are dubbed are by the same peoples

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014

x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Well I still havnt watched the dub but after watching the first 5 episode of the orignal story I lost interest
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Far from it, I'm pretty sure dub has it's issues, but Sub is far worst in terms of getting the intent or meaning across. Dub creation takes the time to consider things like this, and yes in some cases they fuck shit over because they are retarded.

I'd rather watch a good english dub of an anime than watch the japanese dub with english sub, of course im going to anyways because dub probably wont cover the entire anime unless its short.

What's even worst with subs, is when you start new animes specifically realistic animes or future space animes its confusing as shit to know which sub applies to who, plus they goso fast sometimes even if you are a good reader youwould miss half the shit on screen.

Maybe i should just say Eastern Anime is fucking retarded with the expectation of about 5 animes. That will solve this thread's problem.

Getting the intent or meaning across? Please clarify as I have no problems whatsoever recalling any anime I've watched and I pretty much only watch subs with rare exceptions. The main problem is most english voice actors suck. Japanese voice actors go to college and some of them are in pop bands, the difference in skill level is apparent. It's not confusing for me and I never miss the text on the screen (Besides Shaft anime)... how slow do you read?

Besides 5 anime? Then why are you in the anime section? I personally believe there's a fair share of good anime. But I don't care bro, if you like dubbed anime go for it. Just realize that you're missing out on the majority of anime because of financial/cultural problems.

Thanks
    Getting the intent or meaning across? Please clarify as I have no problems whatsoever recalling any anime I've watched and I pretty much only watch subs with rare exceptions. The main problem is most english voice actors suck. Japanese voice actors go to college and some of them are in pop bands, the difference in skill level is apparent. It's not confusing for me and I never miss the text on the screen (Besides Shaft anime)... how slow do you read?

Besides 5 anime? Then why are you in the anime section? I personally believe there's a fair share of good anime. But I don't care bro, if you like dubbed anime go for it. Just realize that you're missing out on the majority of anime because of financial/cultural problems.
    I'm dyslexic so I can't read what you wrote.

When two characters are shown, and a third one is talking it's hard to follow the subs and know oh its this guy, unless he has a unique voice. After One piece had all these new dub episodes I watched the anime again and I've picked up on a lot more dialog and details than I did watching subs.

Fact of the matter is, when you are watching anything and it's in a different language. You absolutely cannot get the same value from it as you could IF you knew the language and what they were saying.

Go ahead say you can, I don't really care because if that's what you want to say your blatantly wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12