Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Its pretty much useless to IP ban u if u know how to change ur IP adress thats why they dont IP ban, not becuz its illegal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    its not illegal at all. if they ban your ip from there game
    https://joelself.myminicity.com
    Please click that its like a habbo
    [IMG]https://i463.photobucke*****m/albums/qq360/j0elself/joke0.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    What? but like 1337 games do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Actually, Nexon is not a full company, but companies; under branches.

NEXON AMERICA, INC.
    NEXON MIDDLE EAST, INC.
    NEXON EU, INC.
    NEXON KOREAN/ASIA, INC.
    So, to sue, you would have to choose one? Seriusly I'm amazed you have a wonderful life and you must be like in your 30's Why would you come to this forum where spam is 60 % of the community and kids are the 70% of the menbers?

And BTW They never Ip ban. I have been banned over 20 times never had to change IP
    Last edited by juanrineytor; 09-21-2009 at 05:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sorry double post my bad. Delete this post please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's kind of sad... Nexon buys out Wizet and destroys MapleStory, and then makes a pwnage game that gets Nexowned... by themselves.
    How does that work?
    And also, I do believe you have to pay money to IP ban someone, because I tried once on one of my MS private servers (when I still had one) and it just failed because I needed to pay a fee to block someone that wasn't myself. So lame.
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    Where'd they all go?

Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
    It's kind of sad... Nexon buys out Wizet and destroys MapleStory, and then makes a pwnage game that gets Nexowned... by themselves.
    How does that work?
    And also, I do believe you have to pay money to IP ban someone, because I tried once on one of my MS private servers (when I still had one) and it just failed because I needed to pay a fee to block someone that wasn't myself. So lame.
    IP track the acc and delete. Even more annoying.

The wizet part is sad cause Nexon just made the game with more Diferences to who have nx and who don't

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Nexon should Hardware ban hackers

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Believe me you would lose before you even called them. They have like 100+ lawyers, and that's just in the states. They would have sued you for a false claim costing them money and then take everything you have. Everyone and anyone who's tried to sue nexon has failed and will always fail unless they have over 200 lawyers on hand because they're lawyers will always think of another way to get your money.
    Hence the invention of hacks

To fuck up capitalist fat cats since the invetion of computers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i was gonna post about the ToS and how this thread is full of fail but Mouzie beat me to it~ rock on Mouzie XD

Thanks
    I just can't get over how stupid this topic is. It is up to anyone that owns a machine (I.E. Server) to disallow certain ip addresses or host names from connecting to their hardware, it's the same principle as a firewall in the sense that you are blocking unwanted entities from connecting to your machine, if this were illegal it would be hard to keep intruders out.

It is also their right to block access by whatever means to those who don't follow the terms of service they put in place.

I really think there should be a rule that says you must actually know what the hell you're talking about before you post. Were you just sitting there thinking "Oh, that's gay they shouldn't be able to ban you, well then it must be illegal"? Because this obviously has no footing in reality.

Web Developer Pride

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Well it's actually NOT illegal for us to hack their game, because all we're doing is really giving ourselves an advantage over other players. But it's their rules that state it is illegal for us to use hacks, not the law. Hacking a game and hacking a website are 2 completely different things. But PEing (packet editing) is highly illegal and against the law, but PEing is different from hacking and having fun.
    But it doesn't really matter, since they have a shit load of lawyers they'd think of a way to sue you no matter what.
    >_> thats why i winked ..... sarcasm doesnt transfer over well on the internet.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Packet editing isn't anymore illegal then any other hack that we use, it is just modify what is sent the server from the client or vice versa, where hacking becomes illegal is when you access and/or modify files that normally would be blocked from access, or files and systems that you don't have permission to access. That is illegal hacking.

Modifying a client to give an in game advantage can be illegal if you modify the copyrighted software or whatever, but other than that it just violates the ToS which means they can block your ability to use their service.

Web Developer Pride

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by carl526 View Post
    nice.. another reason why NeXoN is fAiL.. hackers wont stop coming..
    Right on man. Also, this is true. The only thing they can do is ban your account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    What? but like 1337 games do it.

So, to sue, you would have to choose one? Seriusly I'm amazed you have a wonderful life and you must be like in your 30's Why would you come to this forum where spam is 60 % of the community and kids are the 70% of the menbers?

And BTW They never Ip ban. I have been banned over 20 times never had to change IP
    You're an idiot dude. Mouzie is badass, he used to work at a weapon factory thingy place in Tel Aviv. What's amazing is that he's Israeli, and NOT American or English, but he has better grammar and spelling then you'll ever have...how ironic eh?

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan! View Post
    Packet editing isn't anymore illegal then any other hack that we use, it is just modify what is sent the server from the client or vice versa, where hacking becomes illegal is when you access and/or modify files that normally would be blocked from access, or files and systems that you don't have permission to access. That is illegal hacking.

Modifying a client to give an in game advantage can be illegal if you modify the copyrighted software or whatever, but other than that it just violates the ToS which means they can block your ability to use their service.
    Actually Packet Editing is way more illegal because you can PLAY the game and then change the files, in fact if you packet edit you can crash the entire game and make other people who hack, have NX and those who have NX make it look like they hack. The hacking WE do, is during gameplay, we use hacks to have an advantage over other players, it's like the noobs with NX who use the satellites. Also if you PE you can completely change everything in the game which is not only against their rules but also highly illegal because Packet Editing can land you in prison, and that's a fact. Some guy PE'd on Maplestory and crashed like 3 worlds at once, once they finally traced his IP, the FBI arrested him and he was sent to prison.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Slipknotn209 For This Useful Post:

-XpliCitt- (09-21-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Mac View Post
    How do you know if its legal or not. Anyway i nexon says if you are caught you just get deranked and maybe banned
    LMAO!!! bearly deranked its mostly banned

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast