Thanks

Questions about various things

Okay so recently I started using lua scripts on gmod servers. At first I only went on servers that had lua enabled but I got a bypass and broadened my options. A while ago I saw a speed hacker and thought about reading up on how he did that. Me being a noob just casually googled and went on this web and concluded that I needed a sv_cheats bypass. I figured that sounded correct so I went on and started wondering about other things. First I don't fully understand how many of these things work so I might say something wrong but just correct me if so. First of all I wanted to ask how ulx blocks commands from lower ranked people and why certain commands don't work but don't say I need more permission. For example I think I remember trying to use ent_fire commands and other ent_ like create and them not saying anything. I was wondering why these don't work and if this can be bypassed. Also I would like to learn some boundaries of lua scripts(like what they can and can't do).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FireCrazy For This Useful Post:

D3M0L1T10N (05-16-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FireCrazy View Post
    Okay so recently I started using lua scripts on gmod servers. At first I only went on servers that had lua enabled but I got a bypass and broadened my options. A while ago I saw a speed hacker and thought about reading up on how he did that. Me being a noob just casually googled and went on this web and concluded that I needed a sv_cheats bypass. I figured that sounded correct so I went on and started wondering about other things. First I don't fully understand how many of these things work so I might say something wrong but just correct me if so. First of all I wanted to ask how ulx blocks commands from lower ranked people and why certain commands don't work but don't say I need more permission. For example I think I remember trying to use ent_fire commands and other ent_ like create and them not saying anything. I was wondering why these don't work and if this can be bypassed. Also I would like to learn some boundaries of lua scripts(like what they can and can't do).
    No, those are serverside commands and cannot be bypassed.
    pro 1v1er if you want to 1v1 pm me

ayy lmao

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombeezz For This Useful Post:

FireCrazy (05-15-2014)

Thanks
    Thank you, also thanked

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FireCrazy For This Useful Post:

D3M0L1T10N (05-16-2014)