Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    To be quite honest, it would be worse if he was 16.
    Listen kid, just hold hands for now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by C0rTez-BryANT View Post
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................

i dont want to come off as weird or anything but theres this new chick in my class that iv wanted to ask out but i cant..

and i was wondering if there were any real girls to help me out with this shes really nice and everything but i just dont know how to ask her out ive never had this problem before usually when i want to aska a girl out i just go up to her and ask her if she says no. then oh well, but if she says yes i would be happy but this girl is different shes not out of my league or anything but i just dont know what to say and where the hell do i start off..??? hey wana go out??? how corney! do i take it slow or ask her to be my gf right away
    OMFG you cant be serious dude. How lame can you be dude. I mean damn u cant ask out a girl right away. Dont you kno anything
    Edit: Oh damn ma bad your 11. You can just ask out girls at that age. Like you can be like hey be my gf. its that easy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12