Thanks

Need help with downloading/installing the Injector

Hi, im trying to download/install the Injector over this Link : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=530125
    but,when i click the link to Download, it pops up a small window asking to Open with; Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, Itunes, Notepad n so on...and then it doesnt open, when i double click on it to open, it pops up the Windows Media Center n nothing on there. Not sure if i made my problem clear? lol If needed, if someone available, can try the Team-viewer n see wats going on inside? Please if anyone can help, thanks a lot

Thanks
    If I'm not mistaken, the Extreme Injector is an exe file, meaning it's an executable under Windows. Windows shouldn't prompt you to open an EXE file with a separate program. Try using a different injector such as PerX. You can find that by searching MPGH.

Thanks
    Ahhhhh budd, sorry i was missing some stuff. The .Rar files werent able to extract, so i googled n downloaded 7-zip and extracted it, and now the injector is good like it should as on screenshots someone posted. Now i need a hack for it n learn how to inject n stuff thanks btw!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SINGH94 View Post
    Ahhhhh budd, sorry i was missing some stuff. The .Rar files werent able to extract, so i googled n downloaded 7-zip and extracted it, and now the injector is good like it should as on screenshots someone posted. Now i need a hack for it n learn how to inject n stuff thanks btw!!!!!!!!!!!
    No problem . Right now, all the hacks on MPGH are currently patched so you would need to wait for more to be released. Here's a simple guide to running hacks:
    1) Run injector as administrator
    2) Depending on your injector, set the injection program to Engine.exe
    3) Set to auto inject, unless stated otherwise by the developer (or if you find some issue with it, then wait for the first Anti-hack splash screen to show then manually inject it)
    4) Press insert in game and you're good!