[Unsaturable] [Whitehat] [$50 a day!] ----> RESIDUAL INCOME! <---- [$20]

Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
[Unsaturable] [Whitehat] [$50 a day!] ----> RESIDUAL INCOME! <---- [$20]
RESIDUAL INCOME!


Hello again MPGH I am here to sell another eBook I have created from a very nice looking method I have started using. I'd like to thank @[MPGH]Busted! Without whom this eBook would not be possible.

What can Residual Income do for me?!


  • Give you a stable income that is completely whitehat.
  • Earn you enough money to pay for rent, or other bills.
  • Give you some extra spending money on the side of your real job.



What NOT to expect from Residual Income.


  • A 'get-rich-quick' funnel dream.
  • More money than you could ever imagine.
  • A method that will work within the first few hours.



What this method does NOT involve:

  • Blackhat/Greyhat activity.
  • PPD
  • Ewhoring
  • Article writing
  • Any type of SEing
  • Dropshipping



This method is proven working by [MPGH]Busted!. You can simply ask him yourself.

This method does not REQUIRE investment, but investing does help save you a lot of time.

Today I am selling this eBook + Skype Support for $20 USD. If you are interested in buying you may add my skype: KiraTheUnholy.

If you are interested in a vouch copy please add me on skype and post on this thread as well as linking me to a couple of your vouch reviews so I can review the quality of your vouches.

I will give you $2 off your purchase if you leave a detailed vouch review on my thread! I will refund you $2 after the vouch review has been posted!
ill take a vouch copy added on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
ill take a vouch copy added on skype
Vouch copy given!

Sold 1 copy!
Hi .
Would you like me to vouch?
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Would you like me to vouch?
I am still waiting on @Raple's Sheep to vouch. If I sell 4 more copies I will allow another vouch copy.
Quote Originally Posted by etHwrtehwre5thrh View Post
I am still waiting on @Raple's Sheep to vouch. If I sell 4 more copies I will allow another vouch copy.
Alright, let me know when that happens.
Price - 7/10
It might seem a bit pricey at the beginning, but you will be making huge profits if you stay committed to this method. ask @Kevin and @etHwrtehwre5thrh Busted has made a boat load of money and Kira has doubled his money in a month. So if you want to make big bucks on this method, you are going to have to stay committed.

Originality - 3/10
Very popular way to get money I believe, but it is explained in detail on how to get money faster and better.

Support - 10/10
OUTSTANDING support from Kira! I asked a LOT of questions and he answered every single one of them with ease.

Compatibility - 5/10
I rank this 5/10 because I am unsure if it is usable worldwide.

Time and Effort - 7/10
You only have to spend 5 minutes a day on this method. Nothing too hard.

Ease of Use - 9/10
Very easy to use at the beginning. Once you are able to get to the next stage of the method, just ask for some help.

Content - 10/10
Amazing display throughout the ebook, very well made and very understandable.

Overall Rating - 7.3/10
This method is very easy to read and understand. You will make your money back guaranteed as long as you are committed. 5 minutes a day is not that much. The support that comes with this ebook is amazing!

GL
Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
Price - 7/10
It might seem a bit pricey at the beginning, but you will be making huge profits if you stay committed to this method. ask @Kevin and @etHwrtehwre5thrh Busted has made a boat load of money and Kira has doubled his money in a month. So if you want to make big bucks on this method, you are going to have to stay committed.

Originality - 3/10
Very popular way to get money I believe, but it is explained in detail on how to get money faster and better.

Support - 10/10
OUTSTANDING support from Kira! I asked a LOT of questions and he answered every single one of them with ease.

Compatibility - 5/10
I rank this 5/10 because I am unsure if it is usable worldwide.

Time and Effort - 7/10
You only have to spend 5 minutes a day on this method. Nothing too hard.

Ease of Use - 9/10
Very easy to use at the beginning. Once you are able to get to the next stage of the method, just ask for some help.

Content - 10/10
Amazing display throughout the ebook, very well made and very understandable.

Overall Rating - 7.3/10
This method is very easy to read and understand. You will make your money back guaranteed as long as you are committed. 5 minutes a day is not that much. The support that comes with this ebook is amazing!

GL
Boatload is an understatement
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post


Boatload is an understatement
Proof of that statement?
Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
Compatibility - 5/10
I rank this 5/10 because I am unsure if it is usable worldwide.
To my knowledge this method does work worldwide

Thanks for the vouch!
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
Proof of that statement?
I have enough money to send u some money
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post


I have enough money to send u some money
nnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiqqa. buy me you know what.
Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post


nnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiqqa. buy me you know what.
Buy u what
Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?