Selling GREAT account - $200 (Real buyers only)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Selling GREAT account - $200 (Real buyers only)
This account comes with 3 6/8 characters, brigand skin, gentleman skin,
The account has 100 UT ITEMS
Muledump :
PET - 90/85/72 IN the following order Heal/ Magic Heal/ Attack Mid





Please inbox me your Skype, I am his 'agent' I guess, and I'll get him to add you. He has no need for the account, and that is why he's selling cheap. More than $200 is not needed. $200 firm. Do not inbox if I must wait more than one day. Thank you.

The account has SIX (6) Character slots and ALL vault slots opened.

Pots do not come included with the account - If you can't Private Message, post on my wall.
SOLD

//close
Lol those prison clothes, the account of a hacker :P
Quote Originally Posted by Maxanator1000 View Post
Lol those prison clothes, the account of a hacker :P
Hello Maxanator, welcome to MPGH. Multiplayer Game Hacking. Have a nice stay!

No lol, on the real though these were sold for like 2 life each at the time when word got out Kabam was removing the t14s from the game.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?