PostRealm of the Mad God Chat Spammer

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Realm of the Mad God Chat Spammer
Hello everyone. I'm usually into the private server section of RotMG but I just wanted to release this spammer for rotmg made in C#.


Couple things needed to know about this, its really buggy. It registers it to fast so if your cursor gets stuck press the windows key on your computer and drag your mouse and click stop spam. It can't be used to say "Selling" once again its to fast and it registers you doing stuff randomly in the game. Its fun to use like saying 1 word over and over or random letters.

Edit: Did fix the freezing cursor bug. It only happens when you stop the program, just press ctrl + alt + del and cancel the program if it freezes.

This is not to sell once again or something serious, just something I made in like 20 min for the hell of it.

I'm not planning on fixing this stuff because I'm not sure there is a way. If there is and anyone knows please tell me.

ONE MORE THING!!! YOUR CHAT INPUT MUST BE ON ENTER!





It may say theres malware or unsafe file or something. There is not. Anyone could look through this source code.

VirusTotal
Jotti

RotMG Chat Spammer_mpgh.net.rar144 KB · 207 downloads 8/55 malicious
If you want fixes for it, it would be useful to know in which language its programmed.....

C++/C# .NET?
Quote Originally Posted by The_En|D View Post
If you want fixes for it, it would be useful to know in which language its programmed.....

C++/C# .NET?
C#

/10char
Quote Originally Posted by sacredmike View Post
This is not to sell once again
You only mentioned selling but I'd assume you've blocked all buying message as well such as "B>", "Buy" and "Buying"
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
You only mentioned selling but I'd assume you've blocked all buying message as well such as "B>", "Buy" and "Buying"
I'd assume he mentioned not selling due to the fact of mouse movement issues and such, i don't think hes trying to make it so people can't use this for spamming trade messages, it's just pointless to use this as a trade message spammer.
Quote Originally Posted by marceliino View Post
I'd assume he mentioned not selling due to the fact of mouse movement issues and such, i don't think hes trying to make it so people can't use this for spamming trade messages
So you think that buying is not trading?
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
So you think that buying is not trading?
Thats not what i was saying lol.

I Was saying you think he doesn't want people to use this for buying/selling/trading, but the reason he even mentioned trading was because its buggy with mouse clicks and you have to accept trades and select items for trading..
Quote Originally Posted by marceliino View Post
I Was saying you think he doesn't want people to use this for buying/selling/trading, but the reason he even mentioned trading was because its buggy with mouse clicks and you have to accept trades and select items for trading.
Quote Originally Posted by sacredmike View Post
It can't be used to say "Selling"
Quote Originally Posted by sacredmike View Post
Did fix the freezing cursor bug
Are you sure?
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Are you sure?
It could be used for selling or buying and such, but not the full message will display due to the bugs. I've tried everything for a fix, but that's the best I can get it right now.
What are you using to send the keystrokes? Sendkeys, postmessage, sendmessage, inject into message queue?
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
What are you using to send the keystrokes? Sendkeys, postmessage, sendmessage, inject into message queue?
Sendkeys. That's probably the reason why everything can't type into the game.
Looks like mine except much cleaner to look at.
Quote Originally Posted by IAmDM View Post
Looks like mine except much cleaner to look at.
I dont think he copied it.... A spammer isnt that hard to code.
Also there are many tutorials out there. But i think both look fine
Quote Originally Posted by IAmDM View Post
Looks like mine except much cleaner to look at.
Oh wow. Lol. I didn't even mean to do that. Just the maroon color of mine reminded me of the realm red color. So yeh.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?