Selling ubhp and Life pots.
Selling Life pots and Ubhp rings
Hi everyone, going to start selling life pots and t6 ubhp rings, prices are as follows:
24 life pots=$11.50
16 life pots=$7.80
any life pots below or in between these packages will cost $0.50 each.
t6 hp rings are $4.50 each.
I will also sell all Tier 6 Abilities at a rate of $1.00 Each

My skype is Nathan.vella7
For the moment I will be only accepting Paypal and a few UGC's
Vouch threads: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=821468
http://www.reddit.com/r/rotmgtrading..._vouch_thread/
Hi everyone, going to start selling life pots and t6 ubhp rings, prices are as follows:
24 life pots=$11.50
16 life pots=$7.80
any life pots below or in between these packages will cost $0.50 each.
t6 hp rings are $4.50 each.
I will also sell all Tier 6 Abilities at a rate of $1.00 Each

My skype is Nathan.vella7
For the moment I will be only accepting Paypal and a few UGC's
Vouch threads: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=821468
http://www.reddit.com/r/rotmgtrading..._vouch_thread/


