Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Cool [REVIEW] Best animes I've watched!

Hello, MPGHiens!
    I have a list of the best animes I've watched through my years!
    In this list, I'm counting animes that are listed 8/10 by me. Anything below will have to wait for another list.
    So without further ado, here's the list of very good animes I've watched.
    APPROXIMATE TIME TO FINISH: 8 minutes.

Be wary, as this contains some minor and major spoilers of the animes. The spoilers will be put in spoiler tab.

School Days - 8/10.
    The story is of Itou Makoto, a student in high school, who meets Saionji Sekai and Katsura Kotonoha. You can probably guess what happens in the anime. Thought of what happens? Well, 98%, I'm sure you didn't think that the characters would be sluts. If I go further, the whole story will be leaked.
    Basically Itou Makoto has a liking to Kotonoha, and, as Makoto's friend, Sekai helps Makoto get Kotonoha. As the story progresses, Makoto starts having a liking to Sekai. In the end, they just couldn't keep their head. (If you watched the anime, you get the joke.)
    I love this anime because it deals with, apparently, true stories and real events. That part is hard to believe. On the other hand, two of the characters should die. In fact...

Woah, this picture...

Yosuga no Sora - 8.5/10.
    In this anime, the story revolves around a teen named Haruka, his sister, Sora, and a number of childhood friends. As the story progresses, Haruka realizes his feelings to his friends, and even to his sister.
    There are 4 arcs, and an extra arc, which consists of clips at the end of each episode. Each arc represents Haruka and a girl where they love each other.
    Very good anime if you're into loli, and minor hentai, which, as a girl, I was interested in. Well-made story, and characters that you love. I just couldn't understand as to why the story is as it is.

If you are into girls committing suicide, incestuous love, and drama, I recommend you come watch the anime.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - 9.5/10.
    Before I go on, please, if you aren't comfortable with middle school students and elementary students killing each other, or adults killing children, you might as well skip this review.
    (All the pictures in my signature, except for the second one, are all on Higurashi.)
    To be honest, it wasn't that good until Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai. Still loved both seasons.
    So, what's so special?
    The story is all about a group of friends who start going seriously mental, to the point where they kill. How to go mental like them? Have thoughts on leaving the town, Hinamizawa, or leaving. It's so cheap, it's amazing!
    There are about 4 stories in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and 3 stories in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai, all in which are revolved around a member of the group of friends.
    I like this anime because the concept is so simple, and so complex at the same time. Gives you a thinking brain while watching. Love it!

Clannad and Clannad: After Story - 12/10.
    First anime I've watched that made me cry in sadness and in joy. Very beautiful, and a lot of showtime to know the characters. Feels like you're experiencing someone else's life story. A gif of the anime in my signature (second picture from the first) already makes you want to cry right in your spot.
    There are diferent stories in the anime.
    Okazaki Tomoya has just started high school. His 'future self' narrarates the first few minutes, saying how he hated this city, and it's full of memories he wants to forget. On his way, he meets a soon-important girl, Furuwaka Nagisa. The whole anime is based on those two and the friends. Little does Tomoya know, that since Nagisa and he met, he would face an unbearable future.
    Reasons as to why you'd cry in the anime:

A ghost girl from a car accident haunts a school, and old childhood friend in depression over her parents death, a girl depressed for crushing her parent's dream, a man losing his wife due to an unknown disease during birth, the same man losing his child over the same unknown disease, and realizing that all of this could be redone.

So there you guys have it! My favorite animes that I would probably watch a second or third time. I hope you enjoyed my reviews.
    Please comment any problems with my review.
    Thank you for your time on reading this! Really appreciate it!
    Well, that's it. See you guys in the deep parts of MPGH!
    Last edited by Rena Ryuuguu; 06-06-2014 at 07:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    WHAT SCHOOL DAYS IS 9/10? AHAHAHA OMG I CAN'T TAKE THIS LIST SERIOUSLY WHATSOEVER OMG @Rance-sama @Empire @Kodoku

And Clannad as is 12/10?

I see that you really need to watch more Anime to get a better view of good and bad.
    Last edited by Color; 06-06-2014 at 07:27 PM.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

Darvin93 (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    I see that you really need to watch more Anime to get a better view of good and bad.[/B][/I]
    That was pretty cringe worthy. If you go back to my first posts in anime section it was somewhat similar so I'll give him that at least, or you know just look at media objectively...

Thanks
    It's my opinion. ;c

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    WHAT SCHOOL DAYS IS 9/10? AHAHAHA OMG I CAN'T TAKE THIS LIST SERIOUSLY WHATSOEVER OMG @Rance-sama @Empire @Kodoku

And Clannad as is 12/10?

I see that you really need to watch more Anime to get a better view of good and bad.
    Clannad is a good anime, but whatevs. That's ur opinion.
    Last edited by Rena Ryuuguu; 06-06-2014 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks
    LMFAO none of these are even close to being an 8/10, sorry man.
    Even if you just started watching anime there's better entry level shit then this. Clannad was alright but no where near a 12/10.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Higurashi got a 9.5/10? Isn't that the show with the barely visible plot, every main character going insane, and the character designs themselves being so fuck ugly that it's hard to watch for more than an episode?

Looks up Higurashi........yup.

The others I can understand(people often overrate clannad because "feels"), but Higurashi was not only objectively shit, it has no positive aspect to it. I mean even the psychotic stuff is done better by just about every other anime now.
    -------------

Honestly if you watched more anime I can assure you these would all be 7/10 tops.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-06-2014 at 11:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuuguu View Post
    It's my opinion. ;c
    No it's not, the fact you changed your rating of school days after I laughed at it proves you can't even keep a true rating if others think differently of it.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

CrazyJani (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Clannad was an 8.5-9/10 for me because it's quite good actually, it's just one of those animes that you watch once and are done with it. But for the others, School Days was shit, Higurashi makes no sense to me tbh, and Yosuga no Sora is pretty much hentai, so the plot is pretty bad for it.

Thanks
    Yosuga no Sora? Good choice.

But you should edit some of it, the story is composed into arcs that center Haru's relationship with different girls in the show, the last being his twin sister(twincest lmao). It's just based on Haru and Sora trying to piece back their lives after their parents death in a car accident, while Sora fantasizing about incest with Haru because of that faithful day years ago where Haru kisses Sora while they were playing. After a while(the arcs as well) Haru begins to develop the same feelings as well, after several incidents of him dreaming about Sora and how one of his classmates Ryouhei even tells him he should kiss her, and you know the rest lol. I fucking love yns and even cried at the end lol but w/e the anime ending is very different from the manga and vn. Also, you should put attempting suicide lol
    Last edited by sexybeast1337; 06-08-2014 at 10:45 AM.
    Old account: @iAmAHaxorDerp

Back for a while I guess

Thanks
    FFS WTF THIS DOUBLE POSTED
    Old account: @iAmAHaxorDerp

Back for a while I guess

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    LMFAO none of these are even close to being an 8/10, sorry man.
    Even if you just started watching anime there's better entry level shit then this. Clannad was alright but no where near a 12/10.
    Sincerely I disagree with his reviews but that's his opinion on these animes.
    However, do you know what's not even close to 8/10? Guilty Crown

One of the shittiest animes ever, honestly, it makes me wanna puke so badly, main character annoys the hell out of me, Inori's songs are crap, the main character is also a dumb prick and I could go on with this but well this is my opinion... (on a side note, I didnt mean to offend you with this comment, but I really agreed with OP's point of view when it's his tastes.)
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

Sincerely I disagree with his reviews but that's his opinion on these animes.
    However, do you know what's not even close to 8/10? Guilty Crown

One of the shittiest animes ever, honestly, it makes me wanna puke so badly, main character annoys the hell out of me, Inori's songs are crap, the main character is also a dumb prick and I could go on with this but well this is my opinion... (on a side note, I didnt mean to offend you with this comment, but I really agreed with OP's point of view when it's his tastes.)
    Guilty Crown is my Guilty pleasure. We all know it's shit but we can't stop watching it.

Thanks
    The animation and soundtrack is the only thing going for GC.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    The animation and soundtrack is the only thing going for GC.
    But you didn't like the soundtrack. Well you said it was overhyped at least.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast