Thanks

Thumbs up GET RICH in TERA US En Masse

i know a way to have almost anything you want in game easy with 0 effort (not farming all day long and wasting your time)

it's not a hack or anything, just a hint/trick ......the MORE PPL doing this , THE EASIER and faster to get rich in game , i think i'm alone doing this by now and works good i have hundreds of masterwork alkahest , etchings , master enigm scroll , spellbinds, and ofcourse nighforge/strikeforce gear

only TERA US EN MASSE

So all of these drop from candy box in kuma battleground (when i open around 50candys i often get little jackpot of 70/80 master alka, idk if there's more) i'm doing this since only a week... every night

***** You need to use a macro mouse and keyboard recorder (i use Advanced Key and Mouse Recorder TRIAL) u can download any for free or cracked one, you go window mode and record the mouvement as you normally apply for kuma then u hit ALT and it will do it alone nonstop while you are AFK ....... you may improve this , see for yourself,

THE thing is, the more we are doing this = the better, no kick from kuma while afk, think if everyone is doing this , 1 team still win and get 3 candy box. The worst that can happen (it happend to me) is to get suspended, i got 3 days suspend for being afk in Kumasylum thats all;-) because to many reports , but i still have the goods in guild bank (i use a guild bank only for storage) and 2 other accounts, so while suspended on 1 i can play with the other account

people hate losing in kuma bg because u can't do a premade team so often nobody listen the leader and pickup candys and die right after , this way u don't get mad losing with noobs and at least u win, maybe later en masse will add the option to make premade team like in corsair's

Enjoy ! ;-)
    i recommend you to share this with everyone
    Last edited by sssaaasss; 06-08-2014 at 05:14 PM.

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    but isnt there an que time till u can actually join to play? because when u go to instance joining u have to wait abit depends on how many are qued for the instance, so the waiting time could be between instant to 10 min or more, even if u record ur first play example say u start in 1 min next turn when u que again u could start in 5 min theres a difference bettwen the games so i doubt the first recording will work for 2nd recording and so on, its not like an instant play every time. good thinkin but time differs on every que so this wont work, could work for like farming or gatherings there are some spots in game that mobs.gatherings spawn under 6 seconds so it could be good for that, u can test some areas ur self gather a few plants or what ever run away from them anc ome back in 10 seconds or so and if theyr respawnd then yes u can farm on that but watch out for GMs, just cuz u dont see an GM dosent mean he cannot see u .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sssaaasss View Post
    i know a way to have almost anything you want in game easy with 0 effort (not farming all day long and wasting your time)

it's not a hack or anything, just a hint/trick ......the MORE PPL doing this , THE EASIER and faster to get rich in game , i think i'm alone doing this by now and works good i have hundreds of masterwork alkahest , etchings , master enigm scroll , spellbinds, and ofcourse nighforge/strikeforce gear

only TERA US EN MASSE

So all of these drop from candy box in kuma battleground (when i open around 50candys i often get little jackpot of 70/80 master alka, idk if there's more) i'm doing this since only a week... every night

***** You need to use a macro mouse and keyboard recorder (i use Advanced Key and Mouse Recorder TRIAL) u can download any for free or cracked one, you go window mode and record the mouvement as you normally apply for kuma then u hit ALT and it will do it alone nonstop while you are AFK ....... you may improve this , see for yourself,

THE thing is, the more we are doing this = the better, no kick from kuma while afk, think if everyone is doing this , 1 team still win and get 3 candy box. The worst that can happen (it happend to me) is to get suspended, i got 3 days suspend for being afk in Kumasylum thats all;-) because to many reports , but i still have the goods in guild bank (i use a guild bank only for storage) and 2 other accounts, so while suspended on 1 i can play with the other account

people hate losing in kuma bg because u can't do a premade team so often nobody listen the leader and pickup candys and die right after , this way u don't get mad losing with noobs and at least u win, maybe later en masse will add the option to make premade team like in corsair's

Enjoy ! ;-)
    i recommend you to share this with everyone

noob

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why are u on this website, that means u r a noob u use hacks
    anyway its just a tip

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I shall try this out one day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    why is this only for us en masse ?

Thanks
    I must say... this is a pretty bad way to make money. By the time you farm 50 boxes there are other ways of making more.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by _wilsonlau View Post
    I must say... this is a pretty bad way to make money. By the time you farm 50 boxes there are other ways of making more.
    Tell us how then.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zipf3l View Post
    Tell us how then.
    I would have if you asked 2 years ago when I quit, but I started playing again and I need to keep my ways of making money to sell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ill try this tmo.

Thanks
    show us how to do with mouse recorder plz