View Poll Results: Should this be a public feature?

Voters
12. This poll is closed
  • Yes

9 75.00%
  • No

3 25.00%
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

[Discussion] Open Discussion About the Client

Hey everyone, As some of you have seen I have been posting some sneak peeks of my servers client and I've gotten some nice responses to those posts. However! Today I'm not here to talk about what I've done... Okay... Maybe just a little bit but bare with me. This feature was just implemented because someone asked if I could help them do it on their own server.

Yes! You are seeing it exactly right. It's Particle Trail colours and in this particular instance it's Orange for the new-ish production item.

Bow of the Morning Star which shoots "Morning Stars" with Orange particle trails. Something that currently isn't possible for private servers to achieve... Well until now.

Question is everyone. Would you like this feature to go public? Would you want this feature to get it's own tutorial / source thread with the code required embedded as well as the option to send me your client and have me implement it for you.
    (In-case you don't have knowledge of rabcdasm, Don't understand how to do it or just generally don't wanna risk messing something up)

It's completely up to you guys wether or not you want this to be a public feature or not. The only 2 people who has this implemented to their client is me (who implemented the feature to begin with) and @Potammies who happens to be a friend and the person who requested for this feature because of the bow that prod made.

Think it over, Make a response and vote on the Poll which is embeded with this thread. (If the majority of you guys say yes I will make a tutorial)

EDIT ---

I forgot to mention... The poll lasts for 3 days. So... In 3 days time I will have my answer.

Edit 2 ---

I'd also like to say that you can feel free to request useful features like the one I embeded in this thread. If it's good enough and you have a good reason for wanting it... I can look into making it. It's not 100% garantee wether or not I will make it but as I mentioned. If it's good enough then I'll give it a shot.
    Last edited by Kithio; 06-23-2014 at 07:25 AM.
    I is pansexual furry and proud

Server Information:

Thanks
    whats with the weird inventory bar ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by jay russell3 View Post
    whats with the weird inventory bar ?
    It's just hidden. I edited it out because I didn't want it to be shown... Why just remove the name or minor parts like that when you can make it easy for yourself by clearing the entire thing.

Server Information:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
    It's just hidden. I edited it out because I didn't want it to be shown... Why just remove the name or minor parts like that when you can make it easy for yourself by clearing the entire thing.
    lol ok nice did u use as3 ? or bytecode

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by jay russell3 View Post
    lol ok nice did u use as3 ? or bytecode
    huh? I'm guessing you're takling about removing the sidebar... Then that's photoshop? *you're confusing*

Server Information:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
    huh? I'm guessing you're takling about removing the sidebar... Then that's photoshop? *you're confusing*
    oh.. ignore me