Ever wanted to get revenge on fuckers for kicking you from a room or vote kicking you? Well now's your chance my friend. I make this thread now to prove a point that hackers CAN get a long and help each other. In here you will post the name of your enemies you wish to get revenge on and I, or someone else will gladly help you track them down and fuck them up!
Now you're probably thinking "Oh this is completely useless and stupid" but then again you should think about what grade you dropped out of school at.
I am sick of getting kicked out of rooms for trying to have fun, but the kids just don't understand because they hack to get ranks and to try and be legit. I mean there are some idiot hackers that actually THINK they're legit but yet use hacks such as OPK, Ghost Mode, No Recoil, Speed hack, Chams, etc. etc.
Now post your story about the people who kicked you and WHY they kicked you. I'm hoping to make this thread worth while because I am willing to put my accounts on the line just to beat the living hell out of noobs who kick you out of a room, kill you, or just piss you off to the max.
I would post my list, but you see....it's over a mile long because I've been playing since beta and I can't exactly remember all the people either. But I do remember some though.