Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by abou01 View Post
    ok ok ok i have a good cpu experience i work for microsoft there is no problem in your cpu i know it has made the same thing to me just let your cpu alone for a day and in the next day ur cpu should be fine try it it works for me if not pm me
    If that was your problem then it would be hardware related. This would be caused by system overheat if it happens again open the side of you desktop and place a house fan blowing on your MoBo the bigger the better. If its a laptop like omega's then buy a base fan and mount to keep it cool only reason it would have to sit a day is overheat. His problem isnt this one tho he tried installing a uncompatable os on his laptop now he needs to recover his system. because his drivers and pfs are for what ever he had previously installed. In directly this is our fault cause he couldnt find any windows xp hacks and had to upgrade to vista for working hax lol (i think)

My research on your Laptops almost done It appears you dont have a recovery partition you need resorce CD's I am trying to find you some free downloads but cheapest so far was 9.95 I keep looking) Unless of couse you have the factory cd's then this would be complete reinstall your factory operating system restore your pfs and drivers waaa laa fixed. Do you have the CD's?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Thumbs up The Solution Though you may not like it!

Ok omega here is the solution for all the problems your having. go to this link and get a new recovery cd if you DONT HAVE ONE. Dell doesnt allow recovery cd downloads from thier site you have to order them via mail And its free. So I wouldnt be complaining about the wait heres the link .

https: // support. del l.com / support/ topics / global. aspx/ support /d ellcare /en /backupcd _form

Issue has been resolved,

Gl bro dont try to upgrade it again unless you have the pfs drivers and OS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SomeOneSpecial For This Useful Post:

OmEgaGaMeHaXor (09-26-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by OmEgaGaMeHaXor View Post
    vista lite.... but its on my other computer so how do i get it on there if it restarts every time i get to the login screen to put in my password...
    no i would upload the iso and with your other pc burn it to a cd or dvd

and do that

and then ill need all your pc info to give you drivers

but-for i do that let these guys on top of me help you it might be something small

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ĎÁŗҚ ĉҰρҢềŔ For This Useful Post:

OmEgaGaMeHaXor (09-26-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    problem solved put in the shop..... LOL 35$ to get Windows VISTA 64bit... i have 32bit... plus there putting new mother board in it..... for only 35$ LOL so... thanks everyone who tried.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12