Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    Greetings,

Ok last time I posted something like this I was overwhelmed with random ass suggestions which were all well and true and i took into account, but I'm seeking advice.

I wish to purchase a Mazda RX8 Manual Of course, It's a Rotary type vehicle, this will be my first 'Purchased' vehicle and I will use it when I wish as I also have a family owned car a Toyota Landcruiser 80 series GXL (Turbo Diesal)

I require around 2-3k to be able to put like a deposit on for my family to pay the rest of the cost, The car can be purchased in Australia for around $10,000 2nd Hand. The vehicle requires high management and some real TLC as it's a rotary and they usually become fucked if not treated well after around 80,000kms (i will be looking for a looked after vehicle)

Here's where You guys come in,
    I'm looking for methods to make cash currently i'm selling allot of random shit on ebay and i've made like $150ish,

my Current Cash monies cash pile is around $210
    I seem to be very short on cash.

I'm looking for methods to make cash in my spare time (im also in school but holidays are about to come around)

I can grab a job near my local town these holidays and probs make dunno maybe $150? a week maybe more or less depending i have around 5 weeks off so that's like $750 bucks

the only reason i'm posting this is that i use to make around $400 a week here selling DayZ keys, fukn dumbass i am buying stupid games with that cash and I blew it all.

I'm looking for any part time work i can assist in helping someone here with anything,
    money doesn't grow on tree's and nor does knowledge either.

willing to take any advice from anyone, even the flaming rage i might get from this thread will help knock some sense into me

Thanks,

Ugh Maintenance fees seem like a bitch for an RX-8 If i'm wrong it only takes Premium gas? Also, RX-8s are considered sports car or luxury, so the insurance would be a bitch, also if you get in a small accident and need to replace your bumper or something, it'll cost alot lol.
    Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me, I am not responsible if you get scammed by my impersonators

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post

Ugh Maintenance fees seem like a bitch for an RX-8 If i'm wrong it only takes Premium gas? Also, RX-8s are considered sports car or luxury, so the insurance would be a bitch, also if you get in a small accident and need to replace your bumper or something, it'll cost alot lol.
    actually it's considered a 4 door sedan for insurance it may look 2 door but it's rear suicide doors take the cake on most insurance companies. Indeed maintanence will be a bitch, but thats the price u pay for having any type of sports car. allthough this one is only like 10k

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaKills For This Useful Post:

Fujiyama (06-20-2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12