I made a video showing proof of concept for some multiplayer scripts. I did not claim I was the creator/author. What I did was take a legit mission file for Arma 3 and I made it possible for it to be executed remotely on all clients in a multiplayer environment.

I don't feel whoever made the original arma 3 mission file would appreciate if I was giving out his name and giving him credit in a hacking community after I tore his hard work to pieces for use as a hack. Same way people dont credit the makers of a game when they release a hack, it would be ridiculous.

Nonetheless, my thread was removed, and when i contacted @Riddick who moderates this "board", he told me that this board is for "hack releases only, and why would I post a video if i'm not going to release it". I hate to tell you @Riddick, but im not the first person to show a video of a hack on mpgh that is not suitable for public release, am i right or am i right?

Can my thread be put back please or can someone give me a sensible explanation as to why it was removed in the first place.

Many thanks