Thread: Simply ESP

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Still works

"I don't drink to much, I know the bud wiser" - Joey Bada$$

Thanks
    I did as you told in your tutorial aaand i got this message after injecting and trying to enable it:

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Nickname' (for 2 minutes) ... Violation (WALLHACK) #60552"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumal View Post
    I did as you told in your tutorial aaand i got this message after injecting and trying to enable it:

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Nickname' (for 2 minutes) ... Violation (WALLHACK) #60552"
    *** 7/19/14 completely stable and Undetected

You should not have been using other hacks. I myself have thoroughly tested this today as well as been given a lot of feedback from others who continue to use my hack and no bans are being given.

Thanks
    7/19/14 - Undetected and working great!

Thanks
    Oh, i apologize for false accusations.
    Then i'm doomed i guess.

Thanks

I have been banned

Quote Originally Posted by mastapupa View Post
    *** 7/19/14 completely stable and Undetected

You should not have been using other hacks. I myself have thoroughly tested this today as well as been given a lot of feedback from others who continue to use my hack and no bans are being given.
    I have been banned, PB said that they requested 3 screenshot and they recieved 0. For that reason they banned me from a server. I only use your hack and follow every step as you said

Thanks
    i think the hack doesnt work because i do the steps and i do see the esp for like 5-10 sec then the game closes automatically. i followed the steps.. im gonna redownlaod everything then see if it works

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by leoni006 View Post
    I have been banned, PB said that they requested 3 screenshot and they recieved 0. For that reason they banned me from a server. I only use your hack and follow every step as you said
    You were not banned by PunkBuster. You were banned by an Admin because you were being too obvious with the hack, so they tried to get screenshots of you.

PBSS Guard makes it so that Admins and PunkBuster will get blank/blocked screenshots. Because of this an admin may ban you since they could not see your screenshot. But without PBSS Guard, PB would randomly scan for screenshots and if it detects ESP then you would have gotten a permanent ban on all servers.
    So no this is not detected, the admin just decided to ban you.
    *Just a tip: Try and avoid doing much pre-firing as well as not getting unbelievable scores each round.
    You were banned by an Admin and not by PunkBuster.

Quote Originally Posted by xSpec View Post
    i think the hack doesnt work because i do the steps and i do see the esp for like 5-10 sec then the game closes automatically. i followed the steps.. im gonna redownlaod everything then see if it works
    Weird, make sure you have C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 Installed as well as .NET Framework 4. Then once you download it again and follow all the steps you should not have any issues. Let me know how things go, but not heard of anyone else running into that problem.

Thanks
    You were not banned by PunkBuster. You were banned by an Admin because you were being too obvious with the hack, so they tried to get screenshots of you.

PBSS Guard makes it so that Admins and PunkBuster will get blank/blocked screenshots. Because of this an admin may ban you since they could not see your screenshot. But without PBSS Guard, PB would randomly scan for screenshots and if it detects ESP then you would have gotten a permanent ban on all servers.
    So no this is not detected, the admin just decided to ban you.
    *Just a tip: Try and avoid doing much pre-firing as well as not getting unbelievable scores each round.
    You were banned by an Admin and not by PunkBuster.

Weird, make sure you have C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 Installed as well as .NET Framework 4. Then once you download it again and follow all the steps you should not have any issues. Let me know how things go, but not heard of anyone else running into that problem.
    You're right .. I was told that a plugin is responsible for the screenshots, not the administrator itself. In other servers I have not had problems. I have been obvious at least possible, thanks for the advice anyway. I hope you warn us when it is detected to stop using it, please. Thanks for everything!! (y)

Thanks
    Best ESP ever! Because it still working! Thank`s man!

Thanks
    Listen man how about AIM?) You`re best on this i`m right?)

P.S. Sorry for my bad English

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by battlekit View Post
    Listen man how about AIM?) You`re best on this i`m right?)

P.S. Sorry for my bad English
    AIM? No one uses (AOL Instant Messenger) any more... But no seriously, aimbots are for mindless chumps who cannot comprehend basic gaming strategy.
    If you go back and read my initial post one of my requests was as follows:
    Please do not ask for extra features, complain about lack of features, and or request for any changes to be made.
    Last edited by mastapupa; 07-21-2014 at 07:07 AM.

Thanks
    AIM? No one use (AOL Instant Messenger) any more... But no seriously, aimbots are for mindless chumps who cannot comprehend basic gaming strategy.
    If you go back and read my initial post one of my requests was as follows:
    Please do not ask for extra features, complain about lack of features, and or request for any changes to be made.
    lol you say so as if ESP is not for mindless chumps who cannot comprehend basic gaming strategy.

section title sounds "Battlefield 3 Hacks". Mean it`s yours position only and many others, as I, disagree with this. Do not need to behave you`re superpro, ok. If you used ESP you re not superpro)) How would you not says that it is so

I have not read the entire thread, so i have not seen message about "features".
    thanks for ESP, again.
    Last edited by battlekit; 07-21-2014 at 07:17 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks for this dude

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    ERROR
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'nickname' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 8a0e9e83
    asshole
    Last edited by Super Mega Neo; 07-22-2014 at 05:35 AM. Reason: nickname

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast