Thread: Simply ESP

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dfg555 View Post
    Is it still possible for this to become detected even with manual map, extreme scramble, erase pe, hide module and stealth inject?
    Even if this was a private hack, PunkBuster updates all the time with new definitions/signatures. So there is always a risk of a hack being detected. All we can do is find new bypass methods, customize our code as best we can to obscure detection.
    Right now the features within this hack have not ever been fully patched and they have been around for over a year. If it does become detected then just making some alterations within the code and re-releasing it would make it undetectable again. That is of course as long as one of the features itself does not become patched and will no longer work in-game.
    Last edited by mastapupa; 06-28-2014 at 02:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Exclamation May be detected.

May or may not be detected. I was kicked from a game and rejoined the same one. About 10 minutes later, I get perma-banned for the following reason:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player '***********' ... BC2! 3 screenshots requested, 0 received. Register at ****************** to dispute" [Admin Decision]
    I don't know if the ban was because they could not recieve any of the 3 requested screenies of me, or if it was the dll being detected. But I know this isn't something that would happen without using the hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyPutin View Post
    May or may not be detected. I was kicked from a game and rejoined the same one. About 10 minutes later, I get perma-banned for the following reason:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player '***********' ... BC2! 3 screenshots requested, 0 received. Register at ****************** to dispute" [Admin Decision]
    PBSS Guard makes it so that Admins and PunkBuster will get blank/blocked screenshots. Because of this an admin may ban you since they could not see your screenshot. But without PBSS Guard, PB would randomly scan for screenshots and if it detects ESP then you would have gotten a permanent ban on all servers.
    So no this is not detected, the admin just decided to ban you.
    *Just a tip: Try and avoid doing much pre-firing as well as not getting unbelievable scores each round.
    You were banned by an Admin and not by PunkBuster.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mastapupa For This Useful Post:

FluffyPutin (06-28-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Alright, thanks for the info. I'll be sure to watch my fire from now on.

Thanks
    I have been using it. Works perfect. Thank you

Thanks
    Im using this.. works!

Thanks
    can i use another injector? V3 Is crashing alot of problems freezing i downloaded all packades.if i use another injector it will be detected? i used before 71Vision with beautiful injector it was awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by perotorca View Post
    can i use another injector? V3 Is crashing alot of problems freezing i downloaded all packades.if i use another injector it will be detected? i used before 71Vision with beautiful injector it was awesome
    Make sure you are using the newest version of Extreme Injector, and yes if you enjoy not being banned then I would suggest only using Extreme Injector. Other injectors have very basic injection methods and are poorly coded which leads to easy detection. Extreme Injector has very solid and secure injection methods with "Manual Map" being extremely stealthy.

Make sure that you are using the exact settings that are given and remember that the option "stealth inject" should not be used when using "Manual Map" because you choose one or the other and manual map is best.
    Read over the Extreme Injector thread and make sure you have installed .NET Framework 4 - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=832475
    Last edited by mastapupa; 06-29-2014 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Fix Link

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mastapupa For This Useful Post:

ENG101 (06-29-2014)

Thanks
    thanks dude!!

Thanks
    I using a pure original McD20 last hack with master injector since it release 2 weeks ago and never get detected, even the thread has been closed for detection warning. So if I want to change the hack with only this one, will it safe? I mean because the different .dll? and If it has no problem, then whats your advice .. change to this one, or stick with old pure hack, since for many ppl the hack has been detected

And btw why should not use both Stealth Inject and Manual Map? (bcause I did checked those settings all this time and still not detected)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    please upload the file in ********e .com
    i can't download

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Caezero View Post
    I using a pure original McD20 last hack with master injector since it release 2 weeks ago and never get detected, even the thread has been closed for detection warning. So if I want to change the hack with only this one, will it safe? I mean because the different .dll? and If it has no problem, then whats your advice .. change to this one, or stick with old pure hack, since for many ppl the hack has been detected

And btw why should not use both Stealth Inject and Manual Map? (bcause I did checked those settings all this time and still not detected)
    Yes that other hack has some features that have been detected and or can easily be detected if used so I would not suggest using it. Switching over to this hack would be your safest bet.
    You should not use stealth inject with manual map because Stealth inject just makes a copy of the DLL in the temporary directory under a random name. There's no point enabling it for manual map as it does not rely on having a DLL present on disk where as the other injection methods do. So Manual Map injection method goes above and beyond with keeping the hack hidden, so much so that even Windows cannot see it. So just stick with Manual Map Injection.
    Last edited by mastapupa; 06-29-2014 at 01:26 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mastapupa For This Useful Post:

ENG101 (06-29-2014)

Thanks
    I have the same problem i can't download anything from this site , atm im using Chrome i also tried IE and Opera without luck.(also cleared cache and cookies every time)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    ww w.mpgh.n et/forum/showthread.php?t=836009
    is for not verfication my account
    please upload in me di a fire .com or other

Thanks
    I can't download it. I used Chrome and Firefox.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast