Thread: v313

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Press ESC and then ALT + F4

or try F1

Thanks
    How can I change the black background to a Transparent?

Thanks
    Don't join blackwing servers with this. I simply joined and didn't use any hacks and was banned.

Thanks
    dont use this hack at all. i get caught.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyyP View Post
    Don't join blackwing servers with this. I simply joined and didn't use any hacks and was banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by qzt View Post
    dont use this hack at all. i get caught.
    1. Rename 313.sqf to something random, (example I_am_a_retard.sqf)
    2. Rename ALL the variables.
    3. Dont use detected scripts (no recoil, teleport, item+vehicle spawning etc etc etc etc etc)
    4. Dont blame me because you did not follow the 3 steps above. I will give you scripts and menus but i wont spoon feed you, all i can tell you is that its easy to make this undetected, atleast for a while.

After a while, the menu will become detected by spyglass and the likes. Its already detected in other mods. If you don't want to be caught by serverside antihack, go private

EDIT: Here is some advice from my endless supply of useful information. Battleroyale, Breaking Point, Matra (Wasteland) and KOH, all these mods filter scripts and well known "hacker" commands, so when you run a large (3500 lines) script like this, it will likely trigger atleast one detection.

If you want to hack these mods, consider running individual scripts only, or find a very simple menu with features "known" to be undetected. (if you know how, remove scripts you dont need, if anything, you will start to understand dialogs)

In short, i don't advise hacking any other mods other than Altis Life unless you know how to be undetected. Even some Life servers have good antihack. You have been warned.
    Last edited by Jme; 07-07-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Is there any way to bypass spyglass?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by evskin View Post
    1. Rename 313.sqf to something random, (example I_am_a_retard.sqf)
    2. Rename ALL the variables.
    3. Dont use detected scripts (no recoil, teleport, item+vehicle spawning etc etc etc etc etc)
    4. Dont blame me because you did not follow the 3 steps above. I will give you scripts and menus but i wont spoon feed you, all i can tell you is that its easy to make this undetected, atleast for a while.

After a while, the menu will become detected by spyglass and the likes. Its already detected in other mods. If you don't want to be caught by serverside antihack, go private

EDIT: Here is some advice from my endless supply of useful information. Battleroyale, Breaking Point, Matra (Wasteland) and KOH, all these mods filter scripts and well known "hacker" commands, so when you run a large (3500 lines) script like this, it will likely trigger atleast one detection.

If you want to hack these mods, consider running individual scripts only, or find a very simple menu with features "known" to be undetected. (if you know how, remove scripts you dont need, if anything, you will start to understand dialogs)

In short, i don't advise hacking any other mods other than Altis Life unless you know how to be undetected. Even some Life servers have good antihack. You have been warned.
    Don't worry i'm not blaming you! Just stating that blackwing seems to be able to detect it.

Yeh I got caught out once by using anti recoil on another server. Was instantly kicked for that. I guess I just need to be more careful with some of them. I'm mainly just trying to have some fun under the radar and just annoy people with small things like their cars blowing up. It seems a lot of the top tier servers detect it as soon as you execute it as well.

Anyway, it works perfectly except on some servers clicking on the map stuff doesn't work.

Thanks for this!

Thanks
    evskin is possible to make 313.sqf have only the player markers option and delete the rest? and all i used on WS.arma3.su, a wasteland server, wos player marker. nothing else. but yeh agree to use this on private.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyyP View Post
    Don't worry i'm not blaming you! Just stating that blackwing seems to be able to detect it.
    Yeah my post might have seemed a little defensive, wasn't intended that way. It can just be frustrating when you know how simple it is to make this fully undetected (at least until the dialog is detected). I just didn't have the time or the patience to update the scripts within the menu.

Thanks
    Got it working, forget it.
    Last edited by Toxicated90; 07-07-2014 at 07:08 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxicated90 For This Useful Post:

Jme (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Detected almost everywhere now, if you want to use this now either change the dialog and variables or disable anti hack

Thanks
    evskin i only us youre menu and have no problems only on some newserver dont work teleport but the most things working fine

But vehicle spawn and object spawn dont work on any server ... the costom vehicles like jet with quads are working fine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I changed the variables, now Spyglass dont't detect the most things one some servers. How to edit the troll question? When i edit the question it comes no message on screen

Thanks
    When I'm back from my vacation. I will be providing undetected menus for free but without he prying eyes of public. Some people were using 313.sqf privately for months. They will get access first. Peace

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by evskin View Post
    When I'm back from my vacation. I will be providing undetected menus for free but without he prying eyes of public. Some people were using 313.sqf privately for months. They will get access first. Peace
    I don't know how you are going to do that without posting it in this section. If you offer hacks or scripts over Skype you will be perm banned from MPGH.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast