Thread: YouTube banner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

YouTube banner

The so called profs no I won't pay but see this as an oppertunity to show some of your art to other people. I would be glad if anybody could make a YouTube banner for me with the text RAGING, GAMING AND CHEATING and above that text the word THING. I only want that and all the other things like a background, font etc you can think of your own. I would be really thankfull and credit you for you art work.
    Succesfull trades:
    Getting scammed:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to APEXC For This Useful Post:

AstroPC (07-12-2014)

Thanks
    Time is money
    .-_.Latest._-.
    [IMG]https://i423.photobucke*****m/albums/pp312/i7vSa7vi7y/JokerMeltingReflection.png[/IMG]

Mods

Title:Combat Arms
    Type:FPS Shooter
    Summary:There is no way IN HELLyour getting more than 10 kills unless you have hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by i7vSa7vi7y View Post
    Time is money
    Please don't spam I do not care if you don't want to do it I am just asking not forcing.
    Succesfull trades:
    Getting scammed:

Thanks
    Well if you want to pay a little bit of cash I could make you something. Here's a couple I have done
    [IMG]https://i423.photobucke*****m/albums/pp312/i7vSa7vi7y/Untitled-1_zpsc434e7b0.jpg[/IMG]
    .-_.Latest._-.
    [IMG]https://i423.photobucke*****m/albums/pp312/i7vSa7vi7y/JokerMeltingReflection.png[/IMG]

Mods

Summary:There is no way IN HELLyour getting more than 10 kills unless you have hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well if you want to pay a little bit of cash I could make you something. Here's a couple I have done
    [IMG]https://i423.photobucke*****m/albums/pp312/i7vSa7vi7y/Untitled-1_zpsc434e7b0.jpg[/IMG]
    They look great and I am glad for your offer but I won't pay more then 5 euros.
    Succesfull trades:
    Getting scammed:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    This is really nice! APEXC if I were you, paying low cash for this is a great deal!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Malex1 For This Useful Post:

i7vSa7vi7y (07-08-2014)

Thanks
    I'll make you something for 5 euros. I'm from the US though but I accept payment via paypal
    .-_.Latest._-.

Mods

Thanks
    I'll make you something for 5 euros. I'm from the US though but I accept payment via paypal
    Maybe if all the work you posted wasn't a bunch of overused techniques, and other people's resources your shit would be worth 5 euros.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (07-09-2014),Elocrypt. (10-18-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post

Maybe if all the work you posted wasn't a bunch of overused techniques, and other people's resources your shit would be worth 5 euros.
    I just make what the customer asks for. Do you expect me to take my own weed pics, pictures of my own eyes lol. Come on guy. I hope insulting me made your day better lol because it doesn't bother me at all. I don't feel the need to prove myself to someone who is jealous or has other personal problems and uses the keyboard to insult people over the internet to make themselves feel better. I simple just wanted to offer my service to help out APEXC but that is his decision if he takes it or leaves it. Instead of insulting people's skills, how about you use your time more wisely and acquire some skills of your own?
    .-_.Latest._-.

Mods

Thanks
    I just make what the customer asks for. Do you expect me to take my own weed pics, pictures of my own eyes lol. Come on guy. I hope insulting me made your day better lol because it doesn't bother me at all. I don't feel the need to prove myself to someone who is jealous or has other personal problems and uses the keyboard to insult people over the internet to make themselves feel better. I simple just wanted to offer my service to help out APEXC but that is his decision if he takes it or leaves it. Instead of insulting people's skills, how about you use your time more wisely and acquire some skills of your own?
    I expect you to use your own resources when selling your artwork. Otherwise, it's not your art. Simply other people's art poorly strung together. What I was saying wasn't an insult, as much as me just stating my opinion. It's the internet, so get used to it or get the fuck out.

And yes, obviously due to the fact that I didn't post my works in another persons thread, I obviously have no skills. Holy shit, you really are smart. I'll go use my time more constructively and use you as my inspiration to get better. Thank you, for making me a better person.
    Last edited by Deflorate.; 07-09-2014 at 11:10 AM.

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post

I expect you to use you're own resources when selling your artwork. Otherwise, it's not your art. Simply other people's art poorly strung together. What I was saying wasn't an insult, as much as me just stating my opinion. It's the internet, so get used to it or get the fuck out.

And yes, obviously due to the fact that I didn't post my works in another persons thread, I obviously have no skills. Holy shit, you really are smart. I'll go use my time more constructively and use you as my inspiration to get better. Thank you, for making me a better person.
    *Your

I had to... the temptation...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Ripping people off isn't something to be jealous about. You're just taking advantage of the fact that the section isn't active and that no one else has offered him anything.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Elocrypt. (10-18-2014),Ryan (07-09-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Ripping people off isn't something to be jealous about. You're just taking advantage of the fact that the section isn't active and that no one else has offered him anything.
    Ripping people off? YouTube backgrounds are worth more that $5 lol. Plus I replied 12 minutes after he posted this so wtf. I don't even go on this site I just decided to come on here to check out the GFx section which I found out died.
    .-_.Latest._-.

Mods

Thanks
    I don't even know why I'm replying to you guys like you're significant or like you're going to change anything lol.
    .-_.Latest._-.

Mods

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'll be happy to create one for 5 Euros. PayPal only, and PM me with a form of contacting you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast