If you guys don't care about serious, or life issues you can leave the thread right now. Or don't, doesn't really matter. Stay if you'd like, just thought I'd let you guys know why I might not be very active for awhile.

ANYWAYS, onto the real thread here. To start off, I've been having a lot of issues in real life the past couple of weeks. The most stressful couple of weeks I've had in a long time. Been cutting again for the first time in over 3 - 4 years now. Not only that, but bought some hard drugs and shot up, after 2 years of sobriety. After being done with this kind of shit for so long, being able to feel myself slip back into my old habits is the most frightening thing I think I've ever experienced. There are times like this, where I feel as if I have control over my life and what's happening. But then when I come back into touch with reality I seem to lose all of that confidence, and suddenly look for an escape goat. And for me, that's drugs.

This is not something I'm proud of at all, just completely ashamed. The only reason I'm posting this is because of the fact that I really have no one to turn to in real life, and I'm afraid that if I let all this shit build up inside of me I'm only going to go out and do something I regret. I know a lot of you, or most of you probably don't care. Might think I'm an attention whore or something, but it's whatever. You can think what you want. All I know is that posting this, and getting this off my chest has helped to a certain extent. Thank you for anyone who took the time to read all of this. I truly do appreciate it.