Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    i been on the server before i didnt get banned either that guy was jsut trolling everyone should just screw up their server lol

Thanks

no

Quote Originally Posted by cybertuan View Post
    i been on the server before i didnt get banned either that guy was jsut trolling everyone should just screw up their server lol
    You think its funny to ruin my mods farm base i get it. We play legit, unfortunately VAC sucks at the moment. If i catch you hacking i will personally ban you. Many or our users are ready to submit proof.

I am just sick of this hacker community, you literally ruin this game. You infest each server and destroy the gameplay of any legitimate user. So i don't care, bring it. You kids think you're cool......you're not. Eventually you will be weeded out. Just wait.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by este01 View Post
    You think its funny to ruin my mods farm base i get it. We play legit, unfortunately VAC sucks at the moment. If i catch you hacking i will personally ban you. Many or our users are ready to submit proof.

I am just sick of this hacker community, you literally ruin this game. You infest each server and destroy the gameplay of any legitimate user. So i don't care, bring it. You kids think you're cool......you're not. Eventually you will be weeded out. Just wait.
    your an angry one aren't you not all hackers troll some just like to see a blip on a map so they don't get sniped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Your funny man . Seriously I can tell you take video games way to serious. It's a freaking game dude lol. get over it and go do something productive
    Last edited by Wolf22j; 07-15-2014 at 01:06 AM.

Thanks
    How do i use this hack? can't figure out how it works.

Thanks

As much as I feel your pain, we aren't technically ruining the game. In a sense, we are helping improve it so that the developers implement VAC or any other anti-cheat better so that it does detect the hack. Do you really think 100% of hackers like hackers?

Maybe VAC does detect it, even I've used it and not had a VAC ban thus far.

Personally I made this hack so people can learn, not just the people who download it, but the server owners and admins that combat the hackers.

From myself using the hack, I can easily point hackers out, server admins that have experience with banning hackers will also be helped. So it's not all bad, right?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Le3chX For This Useful Post:

Lovroman (07-15-2014),zono50 (07-16-2014)

Thanks
    WHAT A HACK... THANKS X1000

Thanks

You don't understand, the real problem here is that a lot of things aren't really pushed constantly from server to client, like it should be, so making cheats its pretty accessible for people who knows. I think TFP programmers are people who only work for salary, they do the minimally necessary to make the game work, but they don't give a fuck above this point.
    Last edited by kernel128; 07-16-2014 at 06:26 PM.

Thanks
    Update in the next 24 hours. Anybody want anything specific adding, cause now is the time to ask.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    did you update the creative only for no sounds when enabled?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cybertuan View Post
    did you update the creative only for no sounds when enabled?
    No, that's one of the things that will be included next update

Thanks
    Next update should be available sometime around or before 6:00PM 19th July GMT

If you guys have anything you want adding let me know

Thanks
    On and off menu
    In singleplayer, noticed that even the zombies get 1 shot kill is this supposed to happen? And also would this happen in mp?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ibbe163 View Post
    On and off menu
    In singleplayer, noticed that even the zombies get 1 shot kill is this supposed to happen? And also would this happen in mp?
    On and off menu? I'm assuming you mean something that disables the hack entirely and enables it whenever in-game?
    Requires a lot of work, and I don't think it will be something I would do.

Zombies are effected in Singleplayer cause they use the same damage stuff as players. In multiplayer it happens if YOU are the host as you are using the dll file to host the server.

Thanks
    So, it seems entities like blocks dont drop where they are broken but to the north of the player. Not usually a problem, and a small price to pay for the greatness of this hack, just thought I'd mention it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast